Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] apparel / fams / fest (img heavy)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Featherly Sure and sure! The cranes are nearly fodder price so I'm fine with like... 5 roaches for em both
@Featherly Sure and sure! The cranes are nearly fodder price so I'm fine with like... 5 roaches for em both
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@snackeater
I don't need them anymore due to random gifts from people.
How much would it be now?
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1

265 - 75 = 190. I can add other items to match your offer (228g) if anything else interests you, but if not then you can play around with the other prices and figure out a trade that'd be even to just one of your familiars.
@1Kazan1

265 - 75 = 190. I can add other items to match your offer (228g) if anything else interests you, but if not then you can play around with the other prices and figure out a trade that'd be even to just one of your familiars.
@SassmasterMaxie I've only got 40 health potions right now, I've got 39 minor ones if you want them too.

All would only add up to about 2 red goo though, whereas I'd be fine with just 1 for just the health potions.
@SassmasterMaxie I've only got 40 health potions right now, I've got 39 minor ones if you want them too.

All would only add up to about 2 red goo though, whereas I'd be fine with just 1 for just the health potions.
@snackeater
ahoy! i have a bunch of cockroaches kicking around i'd love to trade for however many mute swans you've got??
@snackeater
ahoy! i have a bunch of cockroaches kicking around i'd love to trade for however many mute swans you've got??
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir I've got 3! Would 25 roaches be alright for em? LAH's 25g each for swans whereas roaches are 3g
@vojir I've got 3! Would 25 roaches be alright for em? LAH's 25g each for swans whereas roaches are 3g
sounds great!
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@snackeater I have a firebug, could i trade for the sanguine rose thorn tail tangle, grove sylvan wings and like 6 fodder apparel? I think that adds up to a bit less then 70 gems
@snackeater I have a firebug, could i trade for the sanguine rose thorn tail tangle, grove sylvan wings and like 6 fodder apparel? I think that adds up to a bit less then 70 gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34