Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] apparel / fams / fest (img heavy)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
[quote name="Teatree" date="2020-12-29 01:13:26" ] @/snackeater ping me when you get around to trading for wind and lightning, I'd be willing to trade for less then AH prices or alongside familiars I'm missing. [/quote] @Teatree if this offer still stands i've got 6500g right now i could offer for lightning! LAH is 6880. i might have a few fams you're missing (most of my extras are from coli) although i could also throw in a noc egg if that'd interest you.
Teatree wrote on 2020-12-29 01:13:26:
@/snackeater
ping me when you get around to trading for wind and lightning, I'd be willing to trade for less then AH prices or alongside familiars I'm missing.
@Teatree if this offer still stands i've got 6500g right now i could offer for lightning! LAH is 6880.

i might have a few fams you're missing (most of my extras are from coli) although i could also throw in a noc egg if that'd interest you.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

I am interested in past holiday ones that I missed, and a few from Forbidden Portal from the coil, otherwise feel free to have a look through my bestiary. Or yeah I wouldn't say no to an egg if that's easier.
@snackeater I'm still willing.
The familiars that I don't want are one I'm working towards and will get with time eg swipps, Fionas, baldwins

I am interested in past holiday ones that I missed, and a few from Forbidden Portal from the coil, otherwise feel free to have a look through my bestiary. Or yeah I wouldn't say no to an egg if that's easier.
@Teatree i have an extra fathomsearch ambassador (90g LAH), glassbound solarvul (15g), longneck gladiator (19g), and surf strider (29g) which tacks 153g on to my offer if that'd be enough? if not i could just go with the egg lol
@Teatree i have an extra fathomsearch ambassador (90g LAH), glassbound solarvul (15g), longneck gladiator (19g), and surf strider (29g) which tacks 153g on to my offer if that'd be enough? if not i could just go with the egg lol
@Teatree CR sent!

now i am poor : )
all sprites acquired yayyy

now i am poor : )