Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fae's Cauldron | lvl 21 | Hiring melters
1 2 3
Looking for Brewing
I'm offering 1kt/1g per transmute with an additional 1kt/1g per every ten items (ex. 10 transmutes would be 11kt/11g, 50 transmutes would be 55kt/55g). I'll send the payment after I receive the goops in a CR. Please specify treasure or gems when you sent the mats back please!

Brewing For Me
stardroplet26

---
I am currently Level 21.

I will brew anything you want, no matter how much time it takes. I will do several items in one order as well If you need multiple things, but I'd prefer you kept the list short enough to be finished within 3 days.

Tipping/payment is not necessary but if anyone has stray marens, chickens, or ducks laying around I will gladly take them.

When I ping you please send the mats and treasure in a delivery and I will get started right away. If I don't get a response within 24 hours I will move on the next person. I will ping you when I'm done and give you another turn, but if I don't get a response a second time I will remove you from the list. I'll add you again if you want though.

Waiting List
1. ArmourGeek with 6 Reinforced Beakers (2) brews 6/6 done
2. ArmourGeek with 8 fine reductions 8/8 done
3. ArmourGeek with 10 Charged Sprockets (20) 10/10 done
4. ArmourGeek with 5 Charged Sprockets (20) 5/5 done
5. ArmourGeek with 5 Charged Sprockets (20) 5/5 done
6. CrazyCake with Skink/Spinner 3/3 done
7. CrazyCake with Skink 2/2 done
8. Honestly I haven't been keeping track but I've brewed so many Skinks, Spinners, and Embers I've gone temporarily crazy lol
9. ArmourGeek with Imbued Sulphur 3/3 done
10. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs (1 sulphur too) 2/2 done
11. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
12. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
13. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs 2/2 done
14. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs 2/2 done
15. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 pending
16. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
17. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 pending

Note: I am not willing to melt mats. It causes me too much anxiety irl so it's unlikely without sufficient bribery.

And, lastly, please ping me. :>
Looking for Brewing
I'm offering 1kt/1g per transmute with an additional 1kt/1g per every ten items (ex. 10 transmutes would be 11kt/11g, 50 transmutes would be 55kt/55g). I'll send the payment after I receive the goops in a CR. Please specify treasure or gems when you sent the mats back please!

Brewing For Me
stardroplet26

---
I am currently Level 21.

I will brew anything you want, no matter how much time it takes. I will do several items in one order as well If you need multiple things, but I'd prefer you kept the list short enough to be finished within 3 days.

Tipping/payment is not necessary but if anyone has stray marens, chickens, or ducks laying around I will gladly take them.

When I ping you please send the mats and treasure in a delivery and I will get started right away. If I don't get a response within 24 hours I will move on the next person. I will ping you when I'm done and give you another turn, but if I don't get a response a second time I will remove you from the list. I'll add you again if you want though.

Waiting List
1. ArmourGeek with 6 Reinforced Beakers (2) brews 6/6 done
2. ArmourGeek with 8 fine reductions 8/8 done
3. ArmourGeek with 10 Charged Sprockets (20) 10/10 done
4. ArmourGeek with 5 Charged Sprockets (20) 5/5 done
5. ArmourGeek with 5 Charged Sprockets (20) 5/5 done
6. CrazyCake with Skink/Spinner 3/3 done
7. CrazyCake with Skink 2/2 done
8. Honestly I haven't been keeping track but I've brewed so many Skinks, Spinners, and Embers I've gone temporarily crazy lol
9. ArmourGeek with Imbued Sulphur 3/3 done
10. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs (1 sulphur too) 2/2 done
11. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
12. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
13. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs 2/2 done
14. ArmourGeek with two Bogsneak eggs 2/2 done
15. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 pending
16. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 done
17. ArmourGeek with two sulphur then two Bogsneak eggs; 2/2 done, 2/2 pending

Note: I am not willing to melt mats. It causes me too much anxiety irl so it's unlikely without sufficient bribery.

And, lastly, please ping me. :>
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
[b]Looking to Buy[/b] [LIST][*]Fodder apparel and familiars for 3kt/3g each [*]Purple Sludge[/LIST] [b]Selling[/b] Will trade for brewing ingredients + 10% of treasure cost [i]OR[/i] Will sell for LAH price [item=Ball Python][item=Green Tree Python][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [item=Peacebringer's Mantle][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips]
Looking to Buy
  • Fodder apparel and familiars for 3kt/3g each
  • Purple Sludge

Selling
Will trade for brewing ingredients + 10% of treasure cost
OR
Will sell for LAH price
Ball Python Green Tree Python Desert Rain Frog Companion
Peacebringer's Mantle Glowing Gold Clawtips
My Nuzlocke!
Hiya @PossessedFae

I'd be interested in having some reinforced beakers brewed, fine reductions (once you level to 14) and fest currency starting on Sunday. I'm fine with paying full rate, and thank you for posting the tips you like :)

If you drop me a message I'll send you materials to start on reinforced beakers
Hiya @PossessedFae

I'd be interested in having some reinforced beakers brewed, fine reductions (once you level to 14) and fest currency starting on Sunday. I'm fine with paying full rate, and thank you for posting the tips you like :)

If you drop me a message I'll send you materials to start on reinforced beakers
Bamp
Bamp
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae Could I get 5 sets of fest currency brewed?
@PossessedFae Could I get 5 sets of fest currency brewed?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo
I've actually got 200 currency I'm brewing atm for ArmourGeek and I don't know when I'll have it done. I'll msg you in a couple days and can take your order if you want?
@squidneytwo
I've actually got 200 currency I'm brewing atm for ArmourGeek and I don't know when I'll have it done. I'll msg you in a couple days and can take your order if you want?
My Nuzlocke!
bamp
bamp
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae Mind brewing me a Spinner? :) And would the discount apply to this as well? o:
@PossessedFae Mind brewing me a Spinner? :) And would the discount apply to this as well? o:
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
Yep, and with my deal I will cover 15k of the cost so you would need to send over all the mats and 80kt. :)
@CrazyCake
Yep, and with my deal I will cover 15k of the cost so you would need to send over all the mats and 80kt. :)
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae Awesome! <3 I've got a bunch more eep (currently hoping to brew 20 skink and 20 spinner o-o") I'll send the mats over then! <3
@PossessedFae Awesome! <3 I've got a bunch more eep (currently hoping to brew 20 skink and 20 spinner o-o") I'll send the mats over then! <3
I387ENf.png
1 2 3