Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@L1BR4

Sure, I have you down for one Trail when I hit lv 20! I'm only ~5k exp away now!

Re: Thundercrank - thanks for letting me know! I am in awe at the amount of genes you can afford to brew.
@L1BR4

Sure, I have you down for one Trail when I hit lv 20! I'm only ~5k exp away now!

Re: Thundercrank - thanks for letting me know! I am in awe at the amount of genes you can afford to brew.
divider.png
@Lithiarch Would you be able to craft the two Cockatrice fams for me?
@Lithiarch Would you be able to craft the two Cockatrice fams for me?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@FrostedPetalFox

Heya! Here's a list of everything that can currently be brewed (I can't do anything over LV 19 at the moment). It's sorted by item and level, browse around and see if anything catches your eye! Once you decide on something, just gather the materials and treasure needed to brew the item (it will say what you need in the guide) and I can brew it for you if it gives more than 500 XP.

Unfortunately, I am not currently looking for a partner, but if you are interested in Baldwin stuff and are online fairly often, I highly, highly recommend finding a brewer who needs mats. My younger sister makes significantly more than I do per week (she makes about 100g a week, I lose about 50kt a week) melting mats for someone. Each stack of 99 items is 100 gems and if you melt more than one stack a week you get paid for all the extra work you do. If you melted one stack a week, you'd have 500 gems in about a month, enough for retired familiars and apparel or usermade skin and accents. Here's the person she uses - they are currently OPEN to new helpers and are consistent in their payouts. If you want to join that service, just ping them and they'll put you on the list for this coming week. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, and good luck either way!
@FrostedPetalFox

Heya! Here's a list of everything that can currently be brewed (I can't do anything over LV 19 at the moment). It's sorted by item and level, browse around and see if anything catches your eye! Once you decide on something, just gather the materials and treasure needed to brew the item (it will say what you need in the guide) and I can brew it for you if it gives more than 500 XP.

Unfortunately, I am not currently looking for a partner, but if you are interested in Baldwin stuff and are online fairly often, I highly, highly recommend finding a brewer who needs mats. My younger sister makes significantly more than I do per week (she makes about 100g a week, I lose about 50kt a week) melting mats for someone. Each stack of 99 items is 100 gems and if you melt more than one stack a week you get paid for all the extra work you do. If you melted one stack a week, you'd have 500 gems in about a month, enough for retired familiars and apparel or usermade skin and accents. Here's the person she uses - they are currently OPEN to new helpers and are consistent in their payouts. If you want to join that service, just ping them and they'll put you on the list for this coming week. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, and good luck either way!
divider.png
@Tropickle

I sure could! It might not be super speedy though as I am currently brewing up a gene and have 2 more on the list after. If you don't need them right away though, then send over the mats and treasure needed for the brews and I will take care of it for you! :)
@Tropickle

I sure could! It might not be super speedy though as I am currently brewing up a gene and have 2 more on the list after. If you don't need them right away though, then send over the mats and treasure needed for the brews and I will take care of it for you! :)
divider.png
@Lithiarch Since you're about to hit lvl 20, mind if I put in an order early?

I'd love to brew a Bubble Brook Gecko and Cosmo Gecko, but I don't need the exp anyway so I'd love to help!

I'm in no rush, so feel free to just put me on the list, and let me know when you're ready to brew/accept mats :))

(I'd also like to have a couple of capsules brewed at some point, but I don't want to hog up all the spaces, so it's okay to put me a bit later if you'd like.)
@Lithiarch Since you're about to hit lvl 20, mind if I put in an order early?

I'd love to brew a Bubble Brook Gecko and Cosmo Gecko, but I don't need the exp anyway so I'd love to help!

I'm in no rush, so feel free to just put me on the list, and let me know when you're ready to brew/accept mats :))

(I'd also like to have a couple of capsules brewed at some point, but I don't want to hog up all the spaces, so it's okay to put me a bit later if you'd like.)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@Lithiarch

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
@Lithiarch

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@luckygrace99

Sure! I'll put you on the list for the items you requested! Thank you for being flexible with brew times - the higher level I get, the longer some of the items I am making takes. Esp with Thundercrack coming up soon, with tokens. I will get to them as soon as I can, and will ping you when I am ready to accept the materials and treasure for the familiars and capsules. :)

@Eiyora

Consider it done! Thank you!
@luckygrace99

Sure! I'll put you on the list for the items you requested! Thank you for being flexible with brew times - the higher level I get, the longer some of the items I am making takes. Esp with Thundercrack coming up soon, with tokens. I will get to them as soon as I can, and will ping you when I am ready to accept the materials and treasure for the familiars and capsules. :)

@Eiyora

Consider it done! Thank you!
divider.png
[b][u]I have hit LV 20![/u][/b] Ping @Xotik when LV 20 Ping @L1BR4 when LV 20 Ping @Eiyora when LV 20 Currently brewing a Capsule gene for a client. Next brew in ~13 hours (x2 Geckos for luckygrace99). [b][u]Waitlist is accepting orders to be completed after Thundercrack. Current orders will proceed as usual until the festival begins on July 22nd @ 06:00[/u][/b]. You can preview the waitlist on the first page to see what order the items will currently be brewed in. I have also added a short FAQ, please review it when you have time. Thank you for your interest and/or continued patronage! I can now brew the following items: [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Cosmo Gecko] [item=Aeruginous Leather Skullcap][item=Aeruginous Scale Bracers][item=Aeruginous Scale Cuirass][item=Aeruginous Scale Gorget][item=Aeruginous Scale Greaves][item=Aeruginous Scale Tassets][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters]
I have hit LV 20!

Ping @Xotik when LV 20
Ping @L1BR4 when LV 20
Ping @Eiyora when LV 20

Currently brewing a Capsule gene for a client.
Next brew in ~13 hours (x2 Geckos for luckygrace99).

Waitlist is accepting orders to be completed after Thundercrack.
Current orders will proceed as usual until the festival begins on July 22nd @ 06:00

You can preview the waitlist on the first page to see what order the items will currently be brewed in. I have also added a short FAQ, please review it when you have time. Thank you for your interest and/or continued patronage!

I can now brew the following items:

Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Bubble Brook Gecko Cosmo Gecko

Aeruginous Leather Skullcap Aeruginous Scale Bracers Aeruginous Scale Cuirass Aeruginous Scale Gorget Aeruginous Scale Greaves Aeruginous Scale Tassets Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Aeruginous Tail Tatters
divider.png
@Lithiarch

Can you put me in queue for a trail gene please? Do I send you the mats now or later?
@Lithiarch

Can you put me in queue for a trail gene please? Do I send you the mats now or later?
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora

Heya! I will put you on the waitlist right now! Your brew will go on the pot after the two Gecko familiars as the two other orders on the waitlist have a No Rush status. You can send the mats and treasure now or later, either is ok.

For reference, current time until your item begins brewing is 13 hours (current brew) + 12 hours for the familiars. :)
@Eiyora

Heya! I will put you on the waitlist right now! Your brew will go on the pot after the two Gecko familiars as the two other orders on the waitlist have a No Rush status. You can send the mats and treasure now or later, either is ok.

For reference, current time until your item begins brewing is 13 hours (current brew) + 12 hours for the familiars. :)
divider.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16