Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel trading [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@TheGoldDragon Can I get the navy bandana for a whirlwind crown?
@TheGoldDragon Can I get the navy bandana for a whirlwind crown?
Please give my eggs attention=)
RQek5.gif 8mYaE.gif MWjjx.gif nf8Je.gif
@NYXXX

I'm not looking for a whirlwind crown right now, sorry! Bandannas are only going for about 3kT on the AH right now though, so you can buy it for that! I've got 2 right now.
@NYXXX

I'm not looking for a whirlwind crown right now, sorry! Bandannas are only going for about 3kT on the AH right now though, so you can buy it for that! I've got 2 right now.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I've got Brass Scale Bracers (23,400t LAH), Scarlet Flycatcher (3,200t), Greater Sandstrike (3650t), Ophiotaurus (3948t), Crested River Flight (~3,400t) and Serthis Loremaster (4000t). I'd love to exchange them for your Sweetheart Lace Ribbons (8,400t), Sweetheart Lace Collar (10,000t) and Celadon Silk Sash (23,000t)!
I've got Brass Scale Bracers (23,400t LAH), Scarlet Flycatcher (3,200t), Greater Sandstrike (3650t), Ophiotaurus (3948t), Crested River Flight (~3,400t) and Serthis Loremaster (4000t). I'd love to exchange them for your Sweetheart Lace Ribbons (8,400t), Sweetheart Lace Collar (10,000t) and Celadon Silk Sash (23,000t)!
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

Sure thing! I'll set up the cr.
@ShadmeTheAngel

Sure thing! I'll set up the cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Is your list up to date?
Is your list up to date?
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam

Yes it is!
@Balam

Yes it is!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

I have a Haunted Flame Collar that you were looking for. It's currently 100kt in LAH. I would like to trade it for your Contrast Rogue Gloves and Dusk Rogue Trousers. 5kt and 20kt respectively, can you pay the rest with treasure?
@TheGoldDragon

I have a Haunted Flame Collar that you were looking for. It's currently 100kt in LAH. I would like to trade it for your Contrast Rogue Gloves and Dusk Rogue Trousers. 5kt and 20kt respectively, can you pay the rest with treasure?
@QueenOfSupports

I'd really prefer to not spend any treasure myself. Do you have a wishlist that I could look through to see if I have anything else you're looking for?
@QueenOfSupports

I'd really prefer to not spend any treasure myself. Do you have a wishlist that I could look through to see if I have anything else you're looking for?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

Hmm, I just checked AH and I think I can trade my Haunted Flame Collar for those two items I mentioned plus your bramble mantle and guilded rose stockings. The bramble mantle cost 58kt and the stockings cost 15kt (I rounded off the stockings because the lowest is 15489 something) that should be 98kt in total for those 4 apparels. You can keep the rest of he 2kt ^^;
@TheGoldDragon

Hmm, I just checked AH and I think I can trade my Haunted Flame Collar for those two items I mentioned plus your bramble mantle and guilded rose stockings. The bramble mantle cost 58kt and the stockings cost 15kt (I rounded off the stockings because the lowest is 15489 something) that should be 98kt in total for those 4 apparels. You can keep the rest of he 2kt ^^;
@QueenOfSupports

Sounds good! Let me set up a cr.
@QueenOfSupports

Sounds good! Let me set up a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45