Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel trading [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@gingerpalulu

Sorry about taking so long to respond! I'm not looking for an obsidian roundhorn anymore. Do you have anything else on my wishlist that I might be interested in, or would you like to buy it outright?
@gingerpalulu

Sorry about taking so long to respond! I'm not looking for an obsidian roundhorn anymore. Do you have anything else on my wishlist that I might be interested in, or would you like to buy it outright?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Hello there Darling one!
I'm looking for a lot of appearal.

Would you be willing to part with your gold mage set for 3k Each item? (Minus bag).

Gold cuffs, collar and wing clips for 3k each?

All of your Healer items (Minus hats) for 3-4K each?
Hello there Darling one!
I'm looking for a lot of appearal.

Would you be willing to part with your gold mage set for 3k Each item? (Minus bag).

Gold cuffs, collar and wing clips for 3k each?

All of your Healer items (Minus hats) for 3-4K each?
@Zerovah

Thank you for your offer! However, I'm selling these items at LAH price. Some of the pieces you've offered, like certain healer sets or the simple gold pieces, I'd be willing to sell at the prices you offered, but most of the things you're looking for are worth much more that 3kT. If you're willing to go a little higher with the prices, then I'll consider it!
@Zerovah

Thank you for your offer! However, I'm selling these items at LAH price. Some of the pieces you've offered, like certain healer sets or the simple gold pieces, I'd be willing to sell at the prices you offered, but most of the things you're looking for are worth much more that 3kT. If you're willing to go a little higher with the prices, then I'll consider it!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@thegolddragon

I have one of the familiars on your wishlist, I’m assuming that’s not enough for the witch's staff?
@thegolddragon

I have one of the familiars on your wishlist, I’m assuming that’s not enough for the witch's staff?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3

If the familiar is worth 45g/40kT on the AH, then it would be enough lol. I'd accept it as partial payment if you want! Which familiar do you have?
@Babs3

If the familiar is worth 45g/40kT on the AH, then it would be enough lol. I'd accept it as partial payment if you want! Which familiar do you have?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I've got a Greater Sandstrike I could part with!

Would that work, @TheGoldDragon?
I've got a Greater Sandstrike I could part with!

Would that work, @TheGoldDragon?
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
@GingerPalulu

For the White Raven Armor, correct?

A Greater Sandstrike is 3g/3500t on the AH, while the raven armor is 95g/99.9kT at the very lowest. I can take it as partial payment, or you could offer more items I'm looking for?
@GingerPalulu

For the White Raven Armor, correct?

A Greater Sandstrike is 3g/3500t on the AH, while the raven armor is 95g/99.9kT at the very lowest. I can take it as partial payment, or you could offer more items I'm looking for?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Ah, just a bit outside my financial abilities then! I wish I had more to trade with!

Oh well. Thanks anyway!
Ah, just a bit outside my financial abilities then! I wish I had more to trade with!

Oh well. Thanks anyway!
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
Have: Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle (128g), Brass Scale Tassets (20g)

Want: Cobalt Glasses (16g), Darksteel Glasses (17g), Black Cavalier (31g), Black Breeches (26g), Untamed Headdress (22g), Twilight Sylvan Bracelets (22g), Mystic Sage Lantern (21g)
Have: Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle (128g), Brass Scale Tassets (20g)

Want: Cobalt Glasses (16g), Darksteel Glasses (17g), Black Cavalier (31g), Black Breeches (26g), Untamed Headdress (22g), Twilight Sylvan Bracelets (22g), Mystic Sage Lantern (21g)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@tropickle

Sure thing! Let me set up a cr.
@tropickle

Sure thing! Let me set up a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45