Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel trading [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
I have the Bowman's Wing Cover (~26g) and Twilight Sylvan Lattice (~24g) and the Bamboo Sedge Hat (~30g), can I trade for the Bamboo Breeze Cape (~50g) and the Butterfly's Kiss (~40g)?

26+24+30 adds up to 80g versus the Bamboo Breeze Cape and the Butterfly's Kiss which are 90g together (going off lowest auction house price)
I have the Bowman's Wing Cover (~26g) and Twilight Sylvan Lattice (~24g) and the Bamboo Sedge Hat (~30g), can I trade for the Bamboo Breeze Cape (~50g) and the Butterfly's Kiss (~40g)?

26+24+30 adds up to 80g versus the Bamboo Breeze Cape and the Butterfly's Kiss which are 90g together (going off lowest auction house price)
UbXQ54R.jpg

h001Ndn.png
@rayatherayquaza

Sure thing! I'll set up the cr.
@rayatherayquaza

Sure thing! I'll set up the cr.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I have, with the LAH treasure price (as of right now) listed next to each item:

summer swelter 30000t
brown felt cavalier 27500t
autumn breeze 45678t
ruthless shoulder guard 14950t

& was wondering if you would trade for your carapace arm - which is currently listed at 118kt or 95g on the auction house.
I have, with the LAH treasure price (as of right now) listed next to each item:

summer swelter 30000t
brown felt cavalier 27500t
autumn breeze 45678t
ruthless shoulder guard 14950t

& was wondering if you would trade for your carapace arm - which is currently listed at 118kt or 95g on the auction house.
@weyrbound

Sure thing! I'll set up a cr.
@weyrbound

Sure thing! I'll set up a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Thanks c:
Thanks c:
@thegolddragon OH HEC, you've got a nice pile there, I found several things I'm interested in here and I think I have enough apparel you're looking for. If you have time feel free to take a look at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2400532]my exchange thread[/url] as well, I have 108 pages of apparel, around 90 of which I don't use oops. In this case I'm interested in: [columns][item=peace dove] [item=alchemist's fez] [nextcol][item=golden tail bangle] [item=peridot flourish tail drape] [nextcol][item=furious shoulder guard] [item=furious kilt] [nextcol][item=kiwi plumed headdress][/columns] [right][b]Total:[/b] 148 Gems[/right] And I have: [columns][item=sakura flower crown] x1 [item=poisonous rose thorn tail tangle] x1 [nextcol][item=golden silk sash] x1 [item=obsidian roundhorn] x1 [nextcol][item=faerie rose thorn crown] x1[/columns] [right][b]Total:[/b] 157 Gems[/right]
@thegolddragon
OH HEC, you've got a nice pile there, I found several things I'm interested in here and I think I have enough apparel you're looking for.
If you have time feel free to take a look at my exchange thread as well, I have 108 pages of apparel, around 90 of which I don't use oops.

In this case I'm interested in:
Peace Dove
Alchemist's Fez
Golden Tail Bangle
Peridot Flourish Tail Drape
Furious Shoulder Guard
Furious Kilt
Kiwi Plumed Headdress
Total: 148 Gems

And I have:
Sakura Flower Crown x1
Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle x1
Golden Silk Sash x1
Obsidian Roundhorn x1
Faerie Rose Thorn Crown x1
Total: 157 Gems
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@deadbattery I went ahead and took a peek at your trade thread, and I've got a handful of familiars that you want! [item=Riptide Clipper]x1[item=Sandshore Snipper]x2 That should make up those last 9 gems!
@deadbattery

I went ahead and took a peek at your trade thread, and I've got a handful of familiars that you want!

Riptide Clipper x1 Sandshore Snipper x2

That should make up those last 9 gems!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@thegolddragon
OHHHH you didn't have to but that's amazing, thanks! I'll set up a CR
@thegolddragon
OHHHH you didn't have to but that's amazing, thanks! I'll set up a CR
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@deadbattery

I feel bad if there's more than a 5g imbalance lmao. Thanks!
@deadbattery

I feel bad if there's more than a 5g imbalance lmao. Thanks!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I've got some Obsidian Roundhorns I'd trade you for the White Raven armor!

@TheGoldDragon
I've got some Obsidian Roundhorns I'd trade you for the White Raven armor!

@TheGoldDragon
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45