Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel trading [OPEN]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45
@ifoundamoth

The treeshroud is 120g on the AH, while the petal jewels are 77g. If you want to make up the ~43g without paying gems/treasure, I'll accept anything on my wishlist!
@ifoundamoth

The treeshroud is 120g on the AH, while the petal jewels are 77g. If you want to make up the ~43g without paying gems/treasure, I'll accept anything on my wishlist!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
[quote name="TheGoldDragon" date="2022-06-21 18:37:52" ] @ifoundamoth The treeshroud is 120g on the AH, while the petal jewels are 77g. If you want to make up the ~43g without paying gems/treasure, I'll accept anything on my wishlist! [/quote] I have a tourmaline vulstal (20g) and a glossy duskrat (28g) I can add!
TheGoldDragon wrote on 2022-06-21 18:37:52:
@ifoundamoth

I have a tourmaline vulstal (20g) and a glossy duskrat (28g) I can add!
bHeX9bv.png
@ifoundamoth

That works perfectly! I'll set up a cr.
@ifoundamoth

That works perfectly! I'll set up a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

I've got a Seafarer's shirt, could I trade that and gems for Spiral daze and luminax plushie?
how many gems would that be?
@TheGoldDragon

I've got a Seafarer's shirt, could I trade that and gems for Spiral daze and luminax plushie?
how many gems would that be?
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
@Mazatl23

The seafarer's shirt is 17g, while the spiral daze is 3g and the plushie is 62g. If you're willing to pay gems, then you'd owe 48g. I'll set up a cr!
@Mazatl23

The seafarer's shirt is 17g, while the spiral daze is 3g and the plushie is 62g. If you're willing to pay gems, then you'd owe 48g. I'll set up a cr!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Do you have a nocturne scroll in your hoard, by any chance? I'd be interested in trading for a scroll instead of apparel, but it's ok if there isn't one!
Do you have a nocturne scroll in your hoard, by any chance? I'd be interested in trading for a scroll instead of apparel, but it's ok if there isn't one!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept

I don't, sorry! Thanks for your interest though.
@Waveswept

I don't, sorry! Thanks for your interest though.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I have a haunted flame wing ribbon and cloak I'd be willing to trade for a light aura
I have a haunted flame wing ribbon and cloak I'd be willing to trade for a light aura
@Axe

Sounds good to me! I'll start a cr.
@Axe

Sounds good to me! I'll start a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
hiya! i think i can knock down a lot of these but im on vacation so the formatting isnt going t9 be particularly nice, and i cant check lah on any of them :') apologies in advance for the extra work!

ive got (in order theyre listed in):
- voids grasp
- boneyard bard
- entire witty jesters set (unopened)
- deadpan jesters cape and stockings
- all the echo eater items
- both dread dancer items
- both voidfollow items
- tar trap tailspine
- spectral fuchsia pendants, clawrings and forejewels
- both bewitching ruby items
- unearthly onyx ghastcrown
- gossamer flame collar and wing ribbon
- both sinister items
- iron shield
- both swashbucklers seaspray items
- buccaneers seaspray kerchief
- cleaver
- golden sage shawl
- furious shoulder guard
- birdskull headdresses (2 brown, 1 green, 2 red, 3 golden, 2 purple, 3 tropical)
- birdskull wingpieces (1 blue, 2 brown, 1 green, 2 red, 1 white, 2 bleak, 1 golden, 4 purple, 1 tropical)
- simple wing bangles (1 gold, 2 iron, 3 pearl, 3 onyx)

id be interested in your starlight guise, ghost flame candles (as many as you have), witchs cobwebs, cultivators gardeb socks, and ALL your starsilks. if you happen to have anything else off my wishlists, thatd be great, if not, ill take fodder dragons/fams/apparel
hiya! i think i can knock down a lot of these but im on vacation so the formatting isnt going t9 be particularly nice, and i cant check lah on any of them :') apologies in advance for the extra work!

ive got (in order theyre listed in):
- voids grasp
- boneyard bard
- entire witty jesters set (unopened)
- deadpan jesters cape and stockings
- all the echo eater items
- both dread dancer items
- both voidfollow items
- tar trap tailspine
- spectral fuchsia pendants, clawrings and forejewels
- both bewitching ruby items
- unearthly onyx ghastcrown
- gossamer flame collar and wing ribbon
- both sinister items
- iron shield
- both swashbucklers seaspray items
- buccaneers seaspray kerchief
- cleaver
- golden sage shawl
- furious shoulder guard
- birdskull headdresses (2 brown, 1 green, 2 red, 3 golden, 2 purple, 3 tropical)
- birdskull wingpieces (1 blue, 2 brown, 1 green, 2 red, 1 white, 2 bleak, 1 golden, 4 purple, 1 tropical)
- simple wing bangles (1 gold, 2 iron, 3 pearl, 3 onyx)

id be interested in your starlight guise, ghost flame candles (as many as you have), witchs cobwebs, cultivators gardeb socks, and ALL your starsilks. if you happen to have anything else off my wishlists, thatd be great, if not, ill take fodder dragons/fams/apparel
achievement spam
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45