Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel trading [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
I'd love to trade for all the ghost flame apparel you have! LAH (currently) adds up to 71g. I can offer you [item=simple tail tatters] (21g) [item=sepia lace headpiece] (17g) and then some familiars on your wishlist [item=blue vein pansy](3g) [item=Alstroemeria Fox](18g) [item=moordwelling trunker](3g) You can pick which of the familiars you want and I'll make up for the difference between what I'm offering and the ghost flame apparel in gems?
I'd love to trade for all the ghost flame apparel you have! LAH (currently) adds up to 71g. I can offer you Simple Tail Tatters (21g) Sepia Lace Headpiece (17g) and then some familiars on your wishlist
Blue Vein Pansy (3g) Alstroemeria Fox (18g) Moordwelling Trunker (3g)

You can pick which of the familiars you want and I'll make up for the difference between what I'm offering and the ghost flame apparel in gems?
@MelPonds

By my calculations, everything you've offered totals to 62g, so I'll take all that and 9 gems! I'll go ahead and set up a cr.
@MelPonds

By my calculations, everything you've offered totals to 62g, so I'll take all that and 9 gems! I'll go ahead and set up a cr.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
hiya! so i have the materials for a raven dress but am too impatient to wait for a swap; would it be possible to trade you the materials for one + a little something extra like a pink+purple flair scarf for your dress? 0:
hiya! so i have the materials for a raven dress but am too impatient to wait for a swap; would it be possible to trade you the materials for one + a little something extra like a pink+purple flair scarf for your dress? 0:
i9DKKZe.png
x
@mercurium

Sure thing! I know how frustrating waiting for swipp trades can be haha. I'll set up the cr!
@mercurium

Sure thing! I know how frustrating waiting for swipp trades can be haha. I'll set up the cr!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Twilight Cape for your Blue Renaissance Shirt + 10g / 10kT?
@TheGoldDragon Twilight Cape for your Blue Renaissance Shirt + 10g / 10kT?
I387ENf.png
@crazycake

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not looking to spend any currency! If you'd like another piece of apparel I have, or you have something closer to the LAH amount of the blue renaissance shirt that's on my wishlist, I'll accept that. Or you could buy it outright! I'd just prefer not to spend treasure on my end of things. Thanks!
@crazycake

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not looking to spend any currency! If you'd like another piece of apparel I have, or you have something closer to the LAH amount of the blue renaissance shirt that's on my wishlist, I'll accept that. Or you could buy it outright! I'd just prefer not to spend treasure on my end of things. Thanks!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Fodder apparel then? ^-^ 3 would be fine! Familiars are okay though too :D
@TheGoldDragon Fodder apparel then? ^-^ 3 would be fine! Familiars are okay though too :D
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I'm a little confused by your wording - would I be sending you fodder apparel you would you be sending me it? I'm fine either way, I'd just prefer a bit of clarification!
@CrazyCake

I'm a little confused by your wording - would I be sending you fodder apparel you would you be sending me it? I'm fine either way, I'd just prefer a bit of clarification!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Ah, sorry! My Twilight Cape -> Blue Shirt + 3 Fodder App / Fam :) If you're okay with that, mind sending the CR? :D
@TheGoldDragon Ah, sorry! My Twilight Cape -> Blue Shirt + 3 Fodder App / Fam :) If you're okay with that, mind sending the CR? :D
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Of course! I'll send over the apparel.
@CrazyCake

Of course! I'll send over the apparel.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45