Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Baldwin mats + appar for Apparel!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
^
^
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix

My Black Fedora for some Baldwin materials? I'm also interested in your Hunter's Tail Twist, how much would you be asking?
@Alphanix

My Black Fedora for some Baldwin materials? I'm also interested in your Hunter's Tail Twist, how much would you be asking?
MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality Sounds good, which materials? And I'd be looking around 20kt/g for the Hunter's Tail Twist, since that's the AH price
@frameofreality Sounds good, which materials? And I'd be looking around 20kt/g for the Hunter's Tail Twist, since that's the AH price

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix I have: [item=daisy flowerfall][item=burnished filigree tail guard][item=mystic sage sleeves][item=aqua birdskull wingpiece](tentative on the wingpiece) I can also brew the pearly earrings and amulet. I'm interested in: [item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=purple sludge][item=blue ooze]and the familiar next to the dainty wavehopper (tooltip isn't showing up)
@Alphanix I have:

Daisy Flowerfall Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Mystic Sage Sleeves Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece (tentative on the wingpiece)

I can also brew the pearly earrings and amulet.

I'm interested in:

Veteran's Shoulder Scars Purple Sludge Blue Ooze and the familiar next to the dainty wavehopper (tooltip isn't showing up)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash All those items you're interested add up to 49g/kt. Are you interested in the familiar to the right or left? Both are 4g each

Your items add up to 79g but I'd be interested in dropping the daisy flowerfall to make it 51g so it's around the same

EDIT: How much would it cost you to brew?
@SeiyreSlash All those items you're interested add up to 49g/kt. Are you interested in the familiar to the right or left? Both are 4g each

Your items add up to 79g but I'd be interested in dropping the daisy flowerfall to make it 51g so it's around the same

EDIT: How much would it cost you to brew?

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix Are you talking about how much treasure it costs to brew them? If so, it adds up to 2400 t.

I’m interested in the one to the left.

Edit: I also need green sludge, how would that affect the trade?
@Alphanix Are you talking about how much treasure it costs to brew them? If so, it adds up to 2400 t.

I’m interested in the one to the left.

Edit: I also need green sludge, how would that affect the trade?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Sure! So you'd be willing to trade everything but the flowerfall including the two things you'd brew? I can add in an extra 10g to the total :)
@SeiyreSlash Sure! So you'd be willing to trade everything but the flowerfall including the two things you'd brew? I can add in an extra 10g to the total :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@SeiyreSlash Green Sludge is only 1g in the AH so I can just throw that in, apologies for the double ping but I wasn't sure if you'd see it if I edited the post :)
@SeiyreSlash Green Sludge is only 1g in the AH so I can just throw that in, apologies for the double ping but I wasn't sure if you'd see it if I edited the post :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix That works!
@Alphanix That works!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Alrighty, I'll send over a CR, you can add in whenever you're done brewing and ready :)
@SeiyreSlash Alrighty, I'll send over a CR, you can add in whenever you're done brewing and ready :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19