Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] familiars
1 2 3
@vojir

I'm not picky! just looking to fill out my bestiary as much as possible! I def have some favorites but I'm not too picky on familiar trades unless they're higher value or smth!
@vojir

I'm not picky! just looking to fill out my bestiary as much as possible! I def have some favorites but I'm not too picky on familiar trades unless they're higher value or smth!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap
perfect i'll shoot ya a cr
@sensiblesoap
perfect i'll shoot ya a cr
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir

okay!
@vojir

okay!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap if you want to take a look at my thread i am selling over 100 familiarshttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2479619
@sensiblesoap if you want to take a look at my thread i am selling over 100 familiarshttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2479619
@ShadowCipher

are you looking to trade, or just sell?
@ShadowCipher

are you looking to trade, or just sell?
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
just sell. i don't really use them due to my sporadic activity
just sell. i don't really use them due to my sporadic activity
@sensiblesoap dont know if i should have pig'd you or not
@sensiblesoap dont know if i should have pig'd you or not
@ShadowCipher

please ping me yeah, I'm not subbed
in that case then, I'm not interested atm I'm sorry ): the only one I'm interested in is the ultimate buttersnake and it's a bit expensive for me rn when I'm trying to save money so no thank you!
@ShadowCipher

please ping me yeah, I'm not subbed
in that case then, I'm not interested atm I'm sorry ): the only one I'm interested in is the ultimate buttersnake and it's a bit expensive for me rn when I'm trying to save money so no thank you!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap Hello hello! I've got [item=ragepuff] (3g) and [item=primrose mith] (4g). Would you take those for your [item=cursed bat] (3g) and [item=ancient fungus] (3g)?
@sensiblesoap
Hello hello!
I've got Ragepuff (3g) and Primrose Mith (4g).
Would you take those for your Cursed Bat (3g) and Ancient Fungus (3g)?
@UndefinedBeing

yeah! I'd def make that trade! please set up a CR <3
@UndefinedBeing

yeah! I'd def make that trade! please set up a CR <3
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3