Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Marr's Cauldron} Level 26 (Closed)
1 2 3
@Rulanir

I can add you to the wait list for whatever you want brewed, I just forgot to put Open!
@Rulanir

I can add you to the wait list for whatever you want brewed, I just forgot to put Open!
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan Oh, that would be great, thank you! I'd like 20 transmutations, so I understand if you'd rather do them *after* the festival ends. Is it alright if I pay in gems, at 1 per melt?
@Marrigan Oh, that would be great, thank you! I'd like 20 transmutations, so I understand if you'd rather do them *after* the festival ends. Is it alright if I pay in gems, at 1 per melt?
@Rulanir

That sounds fine by me, I'm actually quite done with the festival, so if you send a CR I'll confirm it whenever I'm done with this brew and get started!
@Rulanir

That sounds fine by me, I'm actually quite done with the festival, so if you send a CR I'll confirm it whenever I'm done with this brew and get started!
YycIlt9.png
@Rulanir

I can do more, but I'm heading to bed! so just send a CR and I'll confirm it sometime when I wake up; that way you won't have to wait extra.
@Rulanir

I can do more, but I'm heading to bed! so just send a CR and I'll confirm it sometime when I wake up; that way you won't have to wait extra.
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Are you available to transmute some items for me?
@Marrigan
Are you available to transmute some items for me?
@Galaxose

Yep!! Late reply I think?? Sorry about that!
Just send em' over and I'll get right on it.
@Galaxose

Yep!! Late reply I think?? Sorry about that!
Just send em' over and I'll get right on it.
YycIlt9.png
Would you be able to brew capsule for me? I still need to make a few of the ingredients on my own but I can't wait to gene my skydancer @Marrigan
Would you be able to brew capsule for me? I still need to make a few of the ingredients on my own but I can't wait to gene my skydancer @Marrigan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif20
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
@Gothwaldo

Ironically, I have a capsule already brewing lmao

If you want, I can trade it over to you for the treasure and mats used to brew it!
@Gothwaldo

Ironically, I have a capsule already brewing lmao

If you want, I can trade it over to you for the treasure and mats used to brew it!
YycIlt9.png
That would be perfect haha thank you! Do you have a list of the mats + treasure needed? @Marrigan
That would be perfect haha thank you! Do you have a list of the mats + treasure needed? @Marrigan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif20
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
@Gothwaldo Yep! heres a list. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 110000 T 3 [Item=Silver muck] 2 [Item=grey slime] 4 [Item=orange sludge] 3 [item=yellow ooze] 1 [item=Reinforced glass beaker ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9hMiVpw.png[/img]
@Gothwaldo

Yep! heres a list.

icon_treasure.png 110000 T
3 Silver Muck 2 Grey Slime 4 Orange Sludge 3 Yellow Ooze 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

9hMiVpw.png
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3