Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark
I've got 85 out of 99 transmuted. I think I can get everything done tomorrow or the day after, if that's alright with you.
@SilverQuark
I've got 85 out of 99 transmuted. I think I can get everything done tomorrow or the day after, if that's alright with you.
@SilverQuark
abt 60-smth done right now, so should be done before the week is over! then i'll take two weeks off for fest, if ydon't mind :)
@SilverQuark
abt 60-smth done right now, so should be done before the week is over! then i'll take two weeks off for fest, if ydon't mind :)
@Csoamel
I prefer everything to be sent at once, thanks!

@RainyCerdae
Feel free to keep the stack for as long as you need, I'll pay you when you're finished.

@mido
That's excellent! Whenever you're done, send 'em over :)

@AWB
Sure thing!

Thanks to all for updating me!
@Csoamel
I prefer everything to be sent at once, thanks!

@RainyCerdae
Feel free to keep the stack for as long as you need, I'll pay you when you're finished.

@mido
That's excellent! Whenever you're done, send 'em over :)

@AWB
Sure thing!

Thanks to all for updating me!
@SilverQuark
Hi can I please take a stack of 50 to melt from now until the festival starts? If you prefer a full stack I'll wait until after the festival ends. Thank you!
@SilverQuark
Hi can I please take a stack of 50 to melt from now until the festival starts? If you prefer a full stack I'll wait until after the festival ends. Thank you!
@mido
I prefer to take full stacks of 99, but I can send you 50 items now and another 49 after the festival if you want. Good?
@mido
I prefer to take full stacks of 99, but I can send you 50 items now and another 49 after the festival if you want. Good?
@SilverQuark
Yes sure, that's perfect!
@SilverQuark
Yes sure, that's perfect!
@SilverQuark
I'd like to be a brewer! Ping me when more are needed
@SilverQuark
I'd like to be a brewer! Ping me when more are needed
image0.gif
@Univorn
Do you want a stack? No one's brewing next week so I could use more :) I will also add you to the pinglist shortly!
@Univorn
Do you want a stack? No one's brewing next week so I could use more :) I will also add you to the pinglist shortly!
@silverquark yea! Do you want me to start now and have it ready for next week or start later?
@silverquark yea! Do you want me to start now and have it ready for next week or start later?
image0.gif
@Univorn
Starting now is fine and you can send it whenever it's ready! The items are coming to you!
@Univorn
Starting now is fine and you can send it whenever it's ready! The items are coming to you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 277 278