Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 278
@Kkbaby897

Sure, I added you to both!
@Kkbaby897

Sure, I added you to both!
@silverquark I can brew stuff for you!
@silverquark I can brew stuff for you!
4357.png ChickenNuggie
any pronouns| FR + 3

Lightning
23820.png
@ChickenNuggie Added you to the list! [quote=Pinglists]@Aeraki @amoebawasp @Angstdroom @Apathetick @Aviander @blackcat886 @CheshireCats @correctDichotomy @CryptidUni @Cynil @Dapril @Deki @Doglover287915 @Dragonation @DragonQueenJ @Eonia @eternalFangirl @Euedinne @Evet @FrostNiskare @FuryOfTheNight @GhostDragon @GreysEmissary @HarryHart @Hugrf @IAMBASKETCASE @ilan @IrisStar @Kalira @kitsune56 @KittyandCat @Kkbaby897 @klefaeries @lenaiablack @LostLabyrinth @Marrigan @mayka @Meowdle @monteagle @Nachtmerrie @PaintedThree @Phate07 @Pocketnerd @QueenOfTheDamned @QueenPersephone @Ranjani @Rionach @Romanovaa @Sapphyriah @SensaSpecter @Serpentinite @shenzy @sinnasalias @sleepyboi @Snappish @Sparklepelt @SqueakyWarrior @StarlightWinter @Sterlingstars @straewberries @Sussuri @teemu @thatOneDonkey @TheLilSnowFlake @TrivialArmor @unicornponies @ViciousCurse @Voltalis @VoxxVoleur @WolfEchoe @WolfTrickster @Aeraki @Angstdroom @Aviander @blackcat886 @CheshireCats @ChickenNuggie @correctDichotomy @Cynil @dandyfrau @FrostNiskare @GhostDragon @GreysEmissary @Hugrf @IrisStar @kitsune56 @Kkbaby897 @klefaeries @KrazKitCat @Marrigan @mayka @MewBladeXxX @Nachtmerrie @PaintedThree @PhoenixFire36 @Pocketnerd @QuarantineArea @SensaSpecter @Shadowonwater @shenzy @Snappish @Sparklepelt @Sterlingstars @Sussuri @thatOneDonkey @TrivialArmor @unicornponies @ViciousCurse @Voltalis @VoxxVoleur[/quote] Alright, roll call! Who wants to do what? (Please indicate in your message if you want to do both stacks and brews depending on what I need most, how many stacks I'll be able to send depends on how many are returned to me in the near future.) If you already have a stack/are in the OP in my list of pending orders, please let me know your progress. If you've already finished and I forgot to take you off the list, do tell me as well! I'm trying to assess how much of each type of transmutation I'll need.
@ChickenNuggie
Added you to the list!

Alright, roll call! Who wants to do what? (Please indicate in your message if you want to do both stacks and brews depending on what I need most, how many stacks I'll be able to send depends on how many are returned to me in the near future.)

If you already have a stack/are in the OP in my list of pending orders, please let me know your progress. If you've already finished and I forgot to take you off the list, do tell me as well! I'm trying to assess how much of each type of transmutation I'll need.
Oh and @silverquark forgot to say, but I can also transmute stuff! I always mix the two up xD
Oh and @silverquark forgot to say, but I can also transmute stuff! I always mix the two up xD
4357.png ChickenNuggie
any pronouns| FR + 3

Lightning
23820.png
@SilverQuark

I can melt a stack of stuff ^^
@SilverQuark

I can melt a stack of stuff ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
[sub] I can do either brews or transmutations for you this time! Cauldron lvl 19. Send whichever you need doing most [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
I can do either brews or transmutations for you this time! Cauldron lvl 19. Send whichever you need doing most
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I can melt a stack!
I can melt a stack!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@SilverQuark

I can melt a stack!
@SilverQuark

I can melt a stack!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@SilverQuark
I’m still melting things down, but I’m almost done!
@SilverQuark
I’m still melting things down, but I’m almost done!
WwUTSRN.gifXEqzxg2.giftumblr_inline_o2x4bbPGuW1tv4ncb_100.pngtumblr_inline_o4m8rjFtgI1tv4ncb_100.pngtumblr_inline_o2x4bbPGuW1tv4ncb_100.pngXEqzxg2.gifWwUTSRN.gif
I can melt a stack or brew!
I can melt a stack or brew!
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 278