Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark I'm up for a stack of things other than kelp beds items.
@SilverQuark I'm up for a stack of things other than kelp beds items.
@silverquack I finally finished [emoji=banescale sad size=1] let me know when you want me to send them over
@silverquack I finally finished let me know when you want me to send them over
@QueenOfTheDamned

You can send whenever you're finished! No need to wait for me.
@QueenOfTheDamned

You can send whenever you're finished! No need to wait for me.
Hello again! Pinging before I forget: let me know if you want to melt or brew anything. I have no preference over who does what, since I need both. Thanks! [quote=Pinglists]@Aersolace @Apathetick @blackcat886 @Bloodwyrm @CheshireCats @correctDichotomy @CryptidUni @Cynil @Doglover287915 @Dragonation @Eonia @eternalFangirl @Fr0stBitten @klefaeries @lenaiablack @Marrigan @mayka @Pocketnerd @QueenOfTheDamned @QueenPersephone @Ranjani @Sapphyriah @SensaSpecter @Sparklepelt @Sterlingstars @thatOneDonkey @unicornponies @Voltalis @Aersolace @blackcat886 @Bloodwyrm @CheshireCats @correctDichotomy @Cynil @dandyfrau @klefaeries @KrazKitCat @LordJeanliness @Marrigan @mayka @PhoenixFire36 @Pocketnerd @SensaSpecter @Shadowonwater @Sparklepelt @Sterlingstars @thatOneDonkey @unicornponies @Voltalis[/quote]
Hello again! Pinging before I forget: let me know if you want to melt or brew anything. I have no preference over who does what, since I need both. Thanks!
@SilverQuark

Im almost done with the last order you sent me (as in like 2/3 hours and its done)

When im done with it i can brew one more thing worth 50 xp and ill have a level 12 cauldron ^_^

Id like to brew more stuff if possible :)
@SilverQuark

Im almost done with the last order you sent me (as in like 2/3 hours and its done)

When im done with it i can brew one more thing worth 50 xp and ill have a level 12 cauldron ^_^

Id like to brew more stuff if possible :)
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SilverQuark

I'm almost done with the previous batch, just need maybe 1 more day or so.
@SilverQuark

I'm almost done with the previous batch, just need maybe 1 more day or so.
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBitten
No problem! Just send whenever ready and let me know in the CR message what you want to do next.

@SensaSpecter
You win a one-way ticket to brewing me the familiars that just released! I'll send you the materials shortly.
@Fr0stBitten
No problem! Just send whenever ready and let me know in the CR message what you want to do next.

@SensaSpecter
You win a one-way ticket to brewing me the familiars that just released! I'll send you the materials shortly.
@SilverQuark got 45 left after this one finishes.
@SilverQuark got 45 left after this one finishes.
I'm down for a stack :D
I'm down for a stack :D
RkW1SLV.giflHdQ8WC.gif60eldD0.gifDPrCB0j.giflHdQ8WC.gifRkW1SLV.gif
@SilverQuark finished the stack, sending the cr now.
@SilverQuark finished the stack, sending the cr now.
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 277 278