Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 5 vials! [W] UMAs, Sprites,+others
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@0bsidian

User-Doughnut
Offer-Multiples of every festival familiar, apparel, accent, emblem, vista, etc for the past 2 years. Lots of festival chests. A Candycane Xolo.
@0bsidian

User-Doughnut
Offer-Multiples of every festival familiar, apparel, accent, emblem, vista, etc for the past 2 years. Lots of festival chests. A Candycane Xolo.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@0bsidian

Sounds good ^ ^
@0bsidian

Sounds good ^ ^
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@@0bsidian

User- Godiva
Offer-
UM Accents:

Want- 3-4 Vials per Accent

Offer- Chillspike Collar
Want- 2 Vials

Offer- Diver Armband & Shady Armband
Want- 1 Vial for Diver, 2 Vials for Shady.
@@0bsidian

User- Godiva
Offer-
UM Accents:

Want- 3-4 Vials per Accent

Offer- Chillspike Collar
Want- 2 Vials

Offer- Diver Armband & Shady Armband
Want- 1 Vial for Diver, 2 Vials for Shady.
U58SZuw.png
@0bsidian

Just edited the price check into the offer I made on the last page, feel free to haggle or anything! :)
@0bsidian

Just edited the price check into the offer I made on the last page, feel free to haggle or anything! :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
Could I take Galactic Watcher out of the order? I just got that a few days ago. Could I haggle for another accent?
Also, would a Slight Eyewing help cover costs?
@Cuddleh
Could I take Galactic Watcher out of the order? I just got that a few days ago. Could I haggle for another accent?
Also, would a Slight Eyewing help cover costs?
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@0bsidian

Sure! Let me change the numbers really quick so they're accurate again. And sure, what accent did you have in mind? Gah, tempted as I am to take an Eyewing, I brewed a ton of those myself...but! If your side needs a little bump (like how right now there was an extra 108g to cover), then I would be happy to have it tossed in c:

EDIT: updated the post again with Watcher taken out!
@0bsidian

Sure! Let me change the numbers really quick so they're accurate again. And sure, what accent did you have in mind? Gah, tempted as I am to take an Eyewing, I brewed a ton of those myself...but! If your side needs a little bump (like how right now there was an extra 108g to cover), then I would be happy to have it tossed in c:

EDIT: updated the post again with Watcher taken out!
@Cuddleh

Aww, thank you! ^^
Ill go check out some accents.
@Cuddleh

Aww, thank you! ^^
Ill go check out some accents.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@0bsidian

Sure! ^-^ I fixed the numbers, and just let me know if there's any accents (either from the list I linked of UMAs or recent festivals) you'd be interested in
@0bsidian

Sure! ^-^ I fixed the numbers, and just let me know if there's any accents (either from the list I linked of UMAs or recent festivals) you'd be interested in
@0bsidian

User- angsthound
Offer- 4 Emblems (Stonekeeper, Frigid, Electrician's, Shady), Insubstantial Illusionist, Seawater Savior, Obscuring Goblin, Gusting Goblin, Bubbling Goblin, Shining Goblin, Sparkling Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, 2x Snowfall Robe, Trickster's Magic Cards, Warmwater Wanderers, Deeprealm Trident, Black Iron Plates, Undine's Flatfins, gems
Want- 6 Vials

LAH for items at 11:23 FR time:
Stonekeeper Emblem - 8g
Frigid Emblem - 75g
Electrician's Emblem - 28g
Shady Emblem - 25g
Illusionist - 28g
Savior - 25g
Obscuring Goblin - 36g
Gusting - 20g
Bubbling - 29g
Shining - 27g
Sparkling - 45g
Enchanting - 35g
Enduring - 40g
Snowfall Robe - 62g
Cards - 250g-290g (the one listed for 120 is way undervalued, but I'd settle for valuing the Cards at 250g)
Wanderers - 95g
Trident - 70g
Plates - 25g
Flatfins - 30g

TOTAL: 953g-993g = around 5.4 to 5.6 Vials' worth for one each, the extra Snowfall Robe brings it to just over 6 Vials' worth
@0bsidian

User- angsthound
Offer- 4 Emblems (Stonekeeper, Frigid, Electrician's, Shady), Insubstantial Illusionist, Seawater Savior, Obscuring Goblin, Gusting Goblin, Bubbling Goblin, Shining Goblin, Sparkling Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, 2x Snowfall Robe, Trickster's Magic Cards, Warmwater Wanderers, Deeprealm Trident, Black Iron Plates, Undine's Flatfins, gems
Want- 6 Vials

LAH for items at 11:23 FR time:
Stonekeeper Emblem - 8g
Frigid Emblem - 75g
Electrician's Emblem - 28g
Shady Emblem - 25g
Illusionist - 28g
Savior - 25g
Obscuring Goblin - 36g
Gusting - 20g
Bubbling - 29g
Shining - 27g
Sparkling - 45g
Enchanting - 35g
Enduring - 40g
Snowfall Robe - 62g
Cards - 250g-290g (the one listed for 120 is way undervalued, but I'd settle for valuing the Cards at 250g)
Wanderers - 95g
Trident - 70g
Plates - 25g
Flatfins - 30g

TOTAL: 953g-993g = around 5.4 to 5.6 Vials' worth for one each, the extra Snowfall Robe brings it to just over 6 Vials' worth
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
user: irradiation
offering: levelling to 25 for 2 dragons
want: 2 vials

if you're interested, i can level a further 2 dragons to 25 for another 1-2 vials after the first two are done.
user: irradiation
offering: levelling to 25 for 2 dragons
want: 2 vials

if you're interested, i can level a further 2 dragons to 25 for another 1-2 vials after the first two are done.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35