Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 546 547
@mrgbmommy

No problem! Got that down.
@mrgbmommy

No problem! Got that down.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs I'm not sure which is best for this holiday so I guess Harpy's Roost or wherever you think is best for it lol :)
@Reveurs I'm not sure which is best for this holiday so I guess Harpy's Roost or wherever you think is best for it lol :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates

Looks like it's indeed Harpy's Roost, so I'll go ahead and put that down.
@starmates

Looks like it's indeed Harpy's Roost, so I'll go ahead and put that down.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs then that's just perfect! :D Ty so much!
@Reveurs then that's just perfect! :D Ty so much!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Reveurs

Hi, I'd love if I could get 3 hours of Golem Workshop.
@Reveurs

Hi, I'd love if I could get 3 hours of Golem Workshop.
@Excylis

Sure thing! I'll see if I can fit some time in during the week.
@Excylis

Sure thing! I'll see if I can fit some time in during the week.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Hi! I was hoping to have 5 dragons leveled to 25. I am not ready however, because I need to Level them 13 first because I can't afford the full 25. I was hoping however that I can save a spot, since it looks like there's someone ahead of me? Please let me know I calculated things correctly! Thank you!

@Reveurs
Username: LunaMoonShadow
Dragon: 5 Dragons
Current Level: 13
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 900g
Additional Info: You can Stat then however is easiest as I will be restating them once their done anyway.
Hi! I was hoping to have 5 dragons leveled to 25. I am not ready however, because I need to Level them 13 first because I can't afford the full 25. I was hoping however that I can save a spot, since it looks like there's someone ahead of me? Please let me know I calculated things correctly! Thank you!

@Reveurs
Username: LunaMoonShadow
Dragon: 5 Dragons
Current Level: 13
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 900g
Additional Info: You can Stat then however is easiest as I will be restating them once their done anyway.
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
@LunaMoonShadow

Hi! I can certainly save a spot for you. I've been working on the other order on and off, in any case, so whenever you're ready, that's totally fine by me.

I also double-checked the math, and the total came out to be 950g instead. Is that fine with you?

Edit: About statting: I normally don't stat dragons whilst levelling, so no worries about that.
@LunaMoonShadow

Hi! I can certainly save a spot for you. I've been working on the other order on and off, in any case, so whenever you're ready, that's totally fine by me.

I also double-checked the math, and the total came out to be 950g instead. Is that fine with you?

Edit: About statting: I normally don't stat dragons whilst levelling, so no worries about that.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reverus Ah right I was using the numbers for lvl 15, oops! And honestly that's fine cause I for sure won't make it to 15 lol! Okay perfect, thank you so much!
@Reverus Ah right I was using the numbers for lvl 15, oops! And honestly that's fine cause I for sure won't make it to 15 lol! Okay perfect, thank you so much!
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
@LunaMoonShadow

No problem! Feel free to either send them over directly or ping me whenever they're all ready to go.
@LunaMoonShadow

No problem! Feel free to either send them over directly or ping me whenever they're all ready to go.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 546 547