Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 544 545
@PixelSaiyuri

Of course! I may be able to start in the next couple of days or earlier if I'm not busy.
@PixelSaiyuri

Of course! I may be able to start in the next couple of days or earlier if I'm not busy.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Username:Dragonsongbird
Dragon:10 dragons
Current Level:1
Desired Level:10
Total Price:100kt
Additional Info:They're all in my hib den, so can you give me a ping when you're ready for them, like last time?
@Reveurs

Username:Dragonsongbird
Dragon:10 dragons
Current Level:1
Desired Level:10
Total Price:100kt
Additional Info:They're all in my hib den, so can you give me a ping when you're ready for them, like last time?
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@Dragonsongbird

Sure! I'll ping after the festival is over, most likely, if you're okay with the wait.
@Dragonsongbird

Sure! I'll ping after the festival is over, most likely, if you're okay with the wait.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yep that's fine!
Yep that's fine!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@aprilraven @AlvildaBright @Carolynmbp @LeRawrs @yall @Arkeyr79 @Peyp @mrgbmommy @SilverNW @TRN @Espoir @DraconianLucian @Syceris @Starstream @Carvaiine @Plouvoir @Maki @SayuriHawthorn @Mahogi @SairentoTsuki @LordMaroo @DaDragon @Starstalker @PixelSaiyuri @HoneyedBee @SairentoTsuki

This is not a ping for slots. This is an announcement regarding NotN this year.

Hi! Since NotN is almost here, I just wanted to get this announcement out early: I will not be taking NotN orders this year.

I've been absolutely swamped with coursework this semester so far, and I would like to get some time to wind down from that whilst I'm on my winter break by then. I also haven't had the entirety of NotN to myself yet ever since I joined and started the thread, so I'd like to get a chance to take a break from all of the hectic orders.

I'm not sure if I'll be resuming accepting orders for next year's. Depending on my courseload and my general well-being, we'll have to wait and see. I'll send out an announcement during the next Rockbreakers' about it.

However, I do want to say that if I do open up NotN slots later on for this year, I will be collecting names on this self-editing spreadsheet to ping.

If you're interested, please add your name to the sheet. You may also post here on the thread to ask me to add you.

Thanks everyone! If I don't ping again this festival for open spots, I'll see you come January, hopefully. As I don't know which date NotN will end on yet, I'll leave a notice on my intro post when preorders for Crystalline Gala opens.
@aprilraven @AlvildaBright @Carolynmbp @LeRawrs @yall @Arkeyr79 @Peyp @mrgbmommy @SilverNW @TRN @Espoir @DraconianLucian @Syceris @Starstream @Carvaiine @Plouvoir @Maki @SayuriHawthorn @Mahogi @SairentoTsuki @LordMaroo @DaDragon @Starstalker @PixelSaiyuri @HoneyedBee @SairentoTsuki

This is not a ping for slots. This is an announcement regarding NotN this year.

Hi! Since NotN is almost here, I just wanted to get this announcement out early: I will not be taking NotN orders this year.

I've been absolutely swamped with coursework this semester so far, and I would like to get some time to wind down from that whilst I'm on my winter break by then. I also haven't had the entirety of NotN to myself yet ever since I joined and started the thread, so I'd like to get a chance to take a break from all of the hectic orders.

I'm not sure if I'll be resuming accepting orders for next year's. Depending on my courseload and my general well-being, we'll have to wait and see. I'll send out an announcement during the next Rockbreakers' about it.

However, I do want to say that if I do open up NotN slots later on for this year, I will be collecting names on this self-editing spreadsheet to ping.

If you're interested, please add your name to the sheet. You may also post here on the thread to ask me to add you.

Thanks everyone! If I don't ping again this festival for open spots, I'll see you come January, hopefully. As I don't know which date NotN will end on yet, I'll leave a notice on my intro post when preorders for Crystalline Gala opens.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

You take care of yourself :)) I hope you enjoy your winter break and manage to get a breather from all of your coursework!
@Reveurs

You take care of yourself :)) I hope you enjoy your winter break and manage to get a breather from all of your coursework!
1t6eapG.gif
Completely understandable, please take care! ^^ And good luck with your coursework
Completely understandable, please take care! ^^ And good luck with your coursework
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Take care of yourself <3
Take care of yourself <3
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Reveurs Add me to both pinglist please!
@Reveurs Add me to both pinglist please!
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster

Adding!
@Muster

Adding!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 544 545