Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@LGFUADJJ I have a brown-spotted mirth, would you be willing to trade for a Sakura Owl or Spellbound Golem?
@LGFUADJJ I have a brown-spotted mirth, would you be willing to trade for a Sakura Owl or Spellbound Golem?
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif she/her/hers - House of Bellflower - EST 2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
@faerygrrrl Yep I'm willing to trade whichever you prefer of those :)
@faerygrrrl Yep I'm willing to trade whichever you prefer of those :)
kHExOMX.png
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif she/her/hers - House of Bellflower - EST 2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
General Pinglist: @commoncomitatus Willing to trade these 1:1 :) [item=longneck mender][item=skittering megashrimp][item=moordwelling trunker][item=goliath mountain beetle][item=zalis][item=tengu caller][item=crested river flight][item=silky fanrat][item=garden watcher] longneck mender | skittering megashrimp | moordwelling trunker | goliath mountain beetle | zalis | tengu caller | crested river flight | silky fanrat | garden watcher Rare Pinglist: @Kalia Willing to trade these 1 for multiple or something for the same price :) [item=fallout streak][item=fungusbearing phony][item=scarlet serpenta] fallout streak=40000T | fungusbearing phony=45000T | scarlet serpenta 13000T
General Pinglist: @commoncomitatus Willing to trade these 1:1 :)

Longneck Mender Skittering Megashrimp Moordwelling Trunker Goliath Mountain Beetle Zalis Tengu Caller Crested River Flight Silky Fanrat Garden Watcher

longneck mender | skittering megashrimp | moordwelling trunker | goliath mountain beetle | zalis | tengu caller | crested river flight | silky fanrat | garden watcher

Rare Pinglist: @Kalia Willing to trade these 1 for multiple or something for the same price :)

Fallout Streak Fungusbearing Phony Scarlet Serpenta

fallout streak=40000T | fungusbearing phony=45000T | scarlet serpenta 13000T
kHExOMX.png