Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
This thread is invaluable! Would you take a construction mith for your fallout streak?
This thread is invaluable! Would you take a construction mith for your fallout streak?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus ;D of course - setting up a CR now :)
@commoncomitatus ;D of course - setting up a CR now :)
kHExOMX.png
Hey! I'm interested in your [item=wave sweeper] which is 95g on the AH, would you take a [item=longneck gladiator] (88g) [item=satin pocketmouse] (4g) and [item=stonewatch prince] (4g) it would total up to 96g worth of fams on my side. :)
Hey! I'm interested in your Wave Sweeper which is 95g on the AH, would you take a Longneck Gladiator (88g) Satin Pocketmouse (4g) and Stonewatch Prince (4g) it would total up to 96g worth of fams on my side. :)
firemid.png
@TalonLock sounds good to me - setting up a cr now :)
@TalonLock sounds good to me - setting up a cr now :)
kHExOMX.png
... i have a familiar trading list here if you're interested in trading!!
hello i'm interested in
Emeraldback Shardspawn (9g)
... i have a familiar trading list here if you're interested in trading!!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif carlyle; he/him
gen 1 sales
lgbt+ dragons server!

hatchery
@viktoor Sure! From your list - Would you mind trading [item=sunspot clouddancer](5g) and [item=sprangyroo] (4g) ?
@viktoor Sure! From your list - Would you mind trading
Sunspot Clouddancer (5g) and Sprangyroo (4g) ?
kHExOMX.png
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif carlyle; he/him
gen 1 sales
lgbt+ dragons server!

hatchery
@commoncomitatus @Kalia Alright I have quite a few new familiars... This first list are those that i'm willing to trade 1:1 [item=runic bat][item=rainbow sprite][item=granite thresher][item=masked harpy][item=warcat protector][item=snow streak][item=noggle][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=poisonous toridae][item=blueridge greatshell][item=maren scout][item=sentinel mith][item=longneck hunter][item=coral basilisk][item=wooden marionette][item=ultraram][item=flamescale spearman] runic bat | rainbow sprite | granite thresher | masked harpy | warcat protector | snow streak | noggle | sickle kamaitachi | poisonous toridae | blueridge greatshell | maren scout | sentinel mith | longneck hunter | coral basilisk | wooden marionette | ultraram | flamescale spearman This list are those that I'm looking to trade for multiple familiars (Or for something of the same value!) [item=dwarf truffle][item=corpse cleaner][item=sewer toridae] dwarf truffle=12000T | corpse cleaner=65000T | sewer toridae=31000T More coming soon ^_^
@commoncomitatus @Kalia Alright I have quite a few new familiars...

This first list are those that i'm willing to trade 1:1
Runic Bat Rainbow Sprite Granite Thresher Masked Harpy Warcat Protector Snow Streak Noggle Sickle Kamaitachi Poisonous Toridae Blueridge Greatshell Maren Scout Sentinel Mith Longneck Hunter Coral Basilisk Wooden Marionette Ultraram Flamescale Spearman
runic bat | rainbow sprite | granite thresher | masked harpy | warcat protector | snow streak | noggle | sickle kamaitachi | poisonous toridae | blueridge greatshell | maren scout | sentinel mith | longneck hunter | coral basilisk | wooden marionette | ultraram | flamescale spearman

This list are those that I'm looking to trade for multiple familiars (Or for something of the same value!)
Dwarf Truffle Corpse Cleaner Sewer Toridae
dwarf truffle=12000T | corpse cleaner=65000T | sewer toridae=31000T

More coming soon ^_^
kHExOMX.png
I'd like one [item=sewer Toridae], but of the ones you want, I have only [item=antique chair] and [item=deadly reflection] and I can brew the Baldwin ones - so it's either a bit below or about twice (or more) the Toridae price...
I'd like one Sewer Toridae , but of the ones you want, I have only Antique Chair and Deadly Reflection and I can brew the Baldwin ones - so it's either a bit below or about twice (or more) the Toridae price...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia it's no worries! I'll just trade for the deadly reflection if that's okay with you ? :)
@Kalia it's no worries! I'll just trade for the deadly reflection if that's okay with you ? :)
kHExOMX.png