Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 466 467
@Deathstalker
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry that it didn't lead to a sale. I hope next time we'll be luckier :)
@Deathstalker
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry that it didn't lead to a sale. I hope next time we'll be luckier :)
@SilverQuark I'm back for your services! This girl right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40942215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409423/40942215_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a near XYX, Christmas colored, level 25, unstatted and unstoned g1 nature dragon. I was thinking of a starting bid of at least 250g, but I'll go with whatever you think is a fair starting point. 1=900 for the g/t ratio Mixed or just treasure is fine acceptable items: halos, eggs, scattersights at LAH Pretty sure a standard 3-4 day auction will be suitable for her one hour snipe guard, no autobuy And if you could host her too, that'd be great!
@SilverQuark

I'm back for your services!

This girl right here:
40942215_350.png

She's a near XYX, Christmas colored, level 25, unstatted and unstoned g1 nature dragon.

I was thinking of a starting bid of at least 250g, but I'll go with whatever you think is a fair starting point.

1=900 for the g/t ratio

Mixed or just treasure is fine

acceptable items: halos, eggs, scattersights at LAH

Pretty sure a standard 3-4 day auction will be suitable for her

one hour snipe guard, no autobuy

And if you could host her too, that'd be great!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus
Wow this dragon is so good @_@

I'll definitely go with your requested details, 4 days and 250g as the SB sounds good to me - she's level 25 and she looks really good, I wouldn't sell her for less than that. And sure, I can hold her! You're scheduled 19-22, so feel free to set up the CR before that (or during) and I'll take her for delivery. Do you also want to set an autobuy of something like 800-900 gems? Since she's just one dragon, she may well sell faster than the 4 day term if someone falls hard for her.
@Thardus
Wow this dragon is so good @_@

I'll definitely go with your requested details, 4 days and 250g as the SB sounds good to me - she's level 25 and she looks really good, I wouldn't sell her for less than that. And sure, I can hold her! You're scheduled 19-22, so feel free to set up the CR before that (or during) and I'll take her for delivery. Do you also want to set an autobuy of something like 800-900 gems? Since she's just one dragon, she may well sell faster than the 4 day term if someone falls hard for her.
@SilverQuark

Sounds good! I'll send her over. Thank you! And I'll let you know about the autobuy. Like I don't think she'll go over 1k gems, but there's always that chance, you know? I'm going to think it over for a bit.

Edit: I know right? She's so good! I was really happy when I found her in the AH. If I didn't already have four other Christmas dragons, I'd probably be tempted to keep her myself!
@SilverQuark

Sounds good! I'll send her over. Thank you! And I'll let you know about the autobuy. Like I don't think she'll go over 1k gems, but there's always that chance, you know? I'm going to think it over for a bit.

Edit: I know right? She's so good! I was really happy when I found her in the AH. If I didn't already have four other Christmas dragons, I'd probably be tempted to keep her myself!
@Thardus
Sure, just let me know what you've decided by the day before the auction! I have her in my CRs and will take her when the auction starts ^_^
@Thardus
Sure, just let me know what you've decided by the day before the auction! I have her in my CRs and will take her when the auction starts ^_^
@SilverQuark

Will do :)
@SilverQuark

Will do :)
@SilverQuark Could you auction this dragon off with a SB of 50 gems unless you think it is worth more? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40004768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400048/40004768_350.png[/img]
@SilverQuark

Could you auction this dragon off with a SB of 50 gems unless you think it is worth more?

40004768_350.png
@SharkBait2002
I can! 50g sounds like a good start.
Would you mind listing all the dragons you want me to auction, though? Because doing one auction at a time for small sales (under 500g) is pretty inefficient for me, considering I have to prepare and maintain one thread per dragon and that takes 1/3 of my weekly slots. Thank you!
@SharkBait2002
I can! 50g sounds like a good start.
Would you mind listing all the dragons you want me to auction, though? Because doing one auction at a time for small sales (under 500g) is pretty inefficient for me, considering I have to prepare and maintain one thread per dragon and that takes 1/3 of my weekly slots. Thank you!
@SilverQuark

Alright, I've thought about the autobuy. I'm thinking 1kg for it.
@SilverQuark

Alright, I've thought about the autobuy. I'm thinking 1kg for it.
@SilverQuark

Yes, I do have more that I would like to auction off. How many more dragons should I list off so that you can auction them (because I have a lot)?
@SilverQuark

Yes, I do have more that I would like to auction off. How many more dragons should I list off so that you can auction them (because I have a lot)?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 466 467