Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 237 238
@silverquark I got the almost XXY male for 400g, so I would like the SB to be at least that, (plus he already has python too), but everything else sounds good! It’ll just need to be a 5 day auction.

Thank you so much!
@silverquark I got the almost XXY male for 400g, so I would like the SB to be at least that, (plus he already has python too), but everything else sounds good! It’ll just need to be a 5 day auction.

Thank you so much!
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@buythestars
Corrected to 20-25 then, five days like you wanted. And no problem upping the SB of the first dragon, I'll set it to 400! I hope he sells okay so that you can make back at least some of the money you spent on him :)
@buythestars
Corrected to 20-25 then, five days like you wanted. And no problem upping the SB of the first dragon, I'll set it to 400! I hope he sells okay so that you can make back at least some of the money you spent on him :)
Art shop | Auction services | Baldwin grab bags | EU Discord

Always looking for transmuters and brewers! Details here.
@silverquark perfect, thank you!
@silverquark perfect, thank you!
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@SilverQuark

Your experience is why I came here. Thank you for the help!

SB: 100g
G:T rate of 1:950
Accepted items: Unhatched eggs valued at LAH at the time the auction begins, gem genes at MP price
5 day auction
2 hour snipe guard
No autobuy

Thank you!
@SilverQuark

Your experience is why I came here. Thank you for the help!

SB: 100g
G:T rate of 1:950
Accepted items: Unhatched eggs valued at LAH at the time the auction begins, gem genes at MP price
5 day auction
2 hour snipe guard
No autobuy

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.
@Nightwind
Awesome, noted down! It starts on the 17th as agreed, till the 22nd. If you need anything before the auction, let me know, else I'll see you then :)
@Nightwind
Awesome, noted down! It starts on the 17th as agreed, till the 22nd. If you need anything before the auction, let me know, else I'll see you then :)

@GardenOfRoses
Hi there! You were scheduled for auction today, but I haven't received the details from you yet. I'll shift you to the slot on the 14th for now. Whenever you're ready to send over the details, please hit me up.
@GardenOfRoses
Hi there! You were scheduled for auction today, but I haven't received the details from you yet. I'll shift you to the slot on the 14th for now. Whenever you're ready to send over the details, please hit me up.

My review: SilverQuark was very kind in setting up the auction and talking to me, and very diligent with bumping the thread. I would definitely set up an auction with them again ^^
My review: SilverQuark was very kind in setting up the auction and talking to me, and very diligent with bumping the thread. I would definitely set up an auction with them again ^^
Flight Rising: How many dragons do you want?
Me: Yes.
@Deathstalker
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry that it didn't lead to a sale. I hope next time we'll be luckier :)
@Deathstalker
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry that it didn't lead to a sale. I hope next time we'll be luckier :)

Np, and I'm sure we will! ;D
Np, and I'm sure we will! ;D
Flight Rising: How many dragons do you want?
Me: Yes.
@SilverQuark I'm back for your services! This girl right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40942215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409423/40942215_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a near XYX, Christmas colored, level 25, unstatted and unstoned g1 nature dragon. I was thinking of a starting bid of at least 250g, but I'll go with whatever you think is a fair starting point. 1=900 for the g/t ratio Mixed or just treasure is fine acceptable items: halos, eggs, scattersights at LAH Pretty sure a standard 3-4 day auction will be suitable for her one hour snipe guard, no autobuy And if you could host her too, that'd be great!
@SilverQuark

I'm back for your services!

This girl right here:
40942215_350.png

She's a near XYX, Christmas colored, level 25, unstatted and unstoned g1 nature dragon.

I was thinking of a starting bid of at least 250g, but I'll go with whatever you think is a fair starting point.

1=900 for the g/t ratio

Mixed or just treasure is fine

acceptable items: halos, eggs, scattersights at LAH

Pretty sure a standard 3-4 day auction will be suitable for her

one hour snipe guard, no autobuy

And if you could host her too, that'd be great!
kQXO8qG.gifZryO5nF.png59TgHaL.pngZryO5nF.pngkQXO8qG.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 237 238