Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark Those sound like good starting prices! And thank you once again for helping; I hope IRL stuff doesn't get too crazy! I'd love to use your service when you reopen, so I'd definitely appreciate it if you could add me to the reopening pinglist! I don't think I could run an auction on flight rising properly to save my life.

I hope everything goes okay, and I wish you the best! Try and take it easy when you can! c:

[edited for previous errors; initially misunderstood the pinglist post]
@SilverQuark Those sound like good starting prices! And thank you once again for helping; I hope IRL stuff doesn't get too crazy! I'd love to use your service when you reopen, so I'd definitely appreciate it if you could add me to the reopening pinglist! I don't think I could run an auction on flight rising properly to save my life.

I hope everything goes okay, and I wish you the best! Try and take it easy when you can! c:

[edited for previous errors; initially misunderstood the pinglist post]
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@silverquark I believe you, and I trust your judgement, thank you very much!

I understand things are very busy for you right now, so I'm happy to wait until you open up again to request your services, if that's any help to you! You can just put me on the pinglist. c:
@silverquark I believe you, and I trust your judgement, thank you very much!

I understand things are very busy for you right now, so I'm happy to wait until you open up again to request your services, if that's any help to you! You can just put me on the pinglist. c:
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
@SilverQuark - IRL always comes first - don’t worry about it! I’m definitely not in any rush so take your time. :)
@SilverQuark - IRL always comes first - don’t worry about it! I’m definitely not in any rush so take your time. :)
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Can i be added to the return pinglist?
Can i be added to the return pinglist?
d8z0x9w-6bccb415-b207-46f3-8eb1-6c144d1c1441.gif
Sith She/they FR+3
@SilverQuark I'd like to withdraw my auction request -- I noticed that you meant to schedule it from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd, but from what I've seen it hasn't gone up yet. Considering what you said about your RL situation, I feel rather bad adding to your stress and will seek a different way of yeeting those dragons. Thank you for your help regardless!
@SilverQuark I'd like to withdraw my auction request -- I noticed that you meant to schedule it from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd, but from what I've seen it hasn't gone up yet. Considering what you said about your RL situation, I feel rather bad adding to your stress and will seek a different way of yeeting those dragons. Thank you for your help regardless!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@SilverQuark
I'm usually not one for reviews, but I had to post one <3

I just wanted to thank you so much for your help and services. I've always had problems with auctioning and needless to say I was overjoyed to see that two dragons I had tried selling before, actually sold for amazing prices due to your work! It saved me so much stress and anxiety and for that, I am very appreciative. You helped me properly price my dragons, were such a joy to work with, and I didn't have a single qualm or concern with your process. You were very transparent with your work and even checked up with me on updates even though you were dealing with RL stuff.

All in all, I have nothing bad to say and would highly recommend your services c: Thank you so much and I do hope you get some peace in RL- it sounds stressful. <3
@SilverQuark
I'm usually not one for reviews, but I had to post one <3

I just wanted to thank you so much for your help and services. I've always had problems with auctioning and needless to say I was overjoyed to see that two dragons I had tried selling before, actually sold for amazing prices due to your work! It saved me so much stress and anxiety and for that, I am very appreciative. You helped me properly price my dragons, were such a joy to work with, and I didn't have a single qualm or concern with your process. You were very transparent with your work and even checked up with me on updates even though you were dealing with RL stuff.

All in all, I have nothing bad to say and would highly recommend your services c: Thank you so much and I do hope you get some peace in RL- it sounds stressful. <3
@silverquark Could I get a quick price check on this dragon? His id is a perfect palindrome (#72133127). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72133127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721332/72133127_350.png[/img][/url]
@silverquark

Could I get a quick price check on this dragon? His id is a perfect palindrome (#72133127).

72133127_350.png
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
And back again for some more replies ^^
@HerbalMoon
That's good to know you managed to sell her regardless! Happy for you. See you next time :)
@Louiee
Thanks a bunch for your well wishes! So do you want on the reopening pinglist instead of being slotted now? Just asking, entirely up to you. I also realise it's been a bit since I last posted, so if you've already sold something then amazing for you :D
@AzureArchangel @Kalaiscope
Thanks to you both as well! I added you to the reopening pinglist as you requested. I wish you all the best for your sales until I reopen!
@Hummbirds
I know it's been a while but thank you for being patient with me! Happy that the auction was successful in the end. Take care ^^
@LadySith
Yes of course! Added you now. :)
@xianvar
I know we've been speaking via PM but just to also put this out here, thanks again for letting me know! Hope you find a good home for those dragons before I reopen, if not I'll help. :D Till next time!
@Gladiolusa
Thank you so much! I added your review to my list. I'm happy you were satisfied even with all the IRL stuff I had going on. It was a pleasure, till next time :)
@Greylag
Hello! Palindromes go for around 20-50g that I recall, except "special" ones (like ones with a lot of zeroes in the middle, triples, etc.) so I would expect this one to sell for something around that, unless the market changed while I wasn't looking (it's possible, I don't follow special IDs as closely as G1s). Good luck!
And back again for some more replies ^^
@HerbalMoon
That's good to know you managed to sell her regardless! Happy for you. See you next time :)
@Louiee
Thanks a bunch for your well wishes! So do you want on the reopening pinglist instead of being slotted now? Just asking, entirely up to you. I also realise it's been a bit since I last posted, so if you've already sold something then amazing for you :D
@AzureArchangel @Kalaiscope
Thanks to you both as well! I added you to the reopening pinglist as you requested. I wish you all the best for your sales until I reopen!
@Hummbirds
I know it's been a while but thank you for being patient with me! Happy that the auction was successful in the end. Take care ^^
@LadySith
Yes of course! Added you now. :)
@xianvar
I know we've been speaking via PM but just to also put this out here, thanks again for letting me know! Hope you find a good home for those dragons before I reopen, if not I'll help. :D Till next time!
@Gladiolusa
Thank you so much! I added your review to my list. I'm happy you were satisfied even with all the IRL stuff I had going on. It was a pleasure, till next time :)
@Greylag
Hello! Palindromes go for around 20-50g that I recall, except "special" ones (like ones with a lot of zeroes in the middle, triples, etc.) so I would expect this one to sell for something around that, unless the market changed while I wasn't looking (it's possible, I don't follow special IDs as closely as G1s). Good luck!
@SilverQuark No problem! I would like to be put on your pinglist for your return and will cross my fingers that RL lets you breathe again soon <3
@SilverQuark No problem! I would like to be put on your pinglist for your return and will cross my fingers that RL lets you breathe again soon <3
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@SilverQuark Hey Silver! Sorry to hear that life is being a butt :( I hope it can ease up and let you breathe, and just relax. Whenever you open up auctions again I would love a ping. Take your time and ily friend! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SilverQuark

Hey Silver! Sorry to hear that life is being a butt :( I hope it can ease up and let you breathe, and just relax. Whenever you open up auctions again I would love a ping. Take your time and ily friend!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 466 467