Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 466 467
@silverquark

She is ready. That's why I pinged. Sorry for any confusion.
@silverquark

She is ready. That's why I pinged. Sorry for any confusion.
@Kay13 Oh perfect! It's this one right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32792556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327926/32792556_350.png[/img] [/url] Did we iron out the details? I'd propose a starting bid of 400g. At the moment I have openings starting the 30th, but let me ask my other customers for the 24th-27th slot to see if I can schedule you in a little sooner since you asked a while ago :)
@Kay13
Oh perfect! It's this one right?

32792556_350.png

Did we iron out the details? I'd propose a starting bid of 400g. At the moment I have openings starting the 30th, but let me ask my other customers for the 24th-27th slot to see if I can schedule you in a little sooner since you asked a while ago :)
@silverquark

Yep, that's her. That all sounds good! Thank you!
@silverquark

Yep, that's her. That all sounds good! Thank you!
@SilverQuark Good morning! I'm very sorry to bother, but I have 0 experience with auctioning or rare dragons ^^" I hatched a starmap nest, and got this guy! He's the only one on the site with his colours, and his sister has only 1 other like her (no starmap, though) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46148432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461485/46148432_350.png[/img] [/url] Would this be something worth auctioning? I'm not expecting hundreds of thousands, just have no idea how to sell the poor guy lmao. (again, very sorry for the bother!)
@SilverQuark
Good morning! I'm very sorry to bother, but I have 0 experience with auctioning or rare dragons ^^"
I hatched a starmap nest, and got this guy! He's the only one on the site with his colours, and his sister has only 1 other like her (no starmap, though)

46148432_350.png

Would this be something worth auctioning? I'm not expecting hundreds of thousands, just have no idea how to sell the poor guy lmao.
(again, very sorry for the bother!)
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@Bodmhall
Hi there! The hatchling has nice colours, but unfortunately the Starmap hype seems to have subsided. The only Starmap dragons that sell for more than fodder price are the ones with special colour schemes (XXY/XYY) and matching eyes, so I'm afraid yours wouldn't go for much. You can try putting him on the AH for about 20-25 gems though.
@Bodmhall
Hi there! The hatchling has nice colours, but unfortunately the Starmap hype seems to have subsided. The only Starmap dragons that sell for more than fodder price are the ones with special colour schemes (XXY/XYY) and matching eyes, so I'm afraid yours wouldn't go for much. You can try putting him on the AH for about 20-25 gems though.
@SilverQuark
Thank you for the help! I do love this service you have going on, if I ever find anything worthwhile, I'm surely waiting for a spot on your list :>
@SilverQuark
Thank you for the help! I do love this service you have going on, if I ever find anything worthwhile, I'm surely waiting for a spot on your list :>
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@Bodmhall
Feel free, as you can tell I love helping people make the most of their stuff ^_^
I hope the hatchling sells, good luck!
@Bodmhall
Feel free, as you can tell I love helping people make the most of their stuff ^_^
I hope the hatchling sells, good luck!
@SilverQuark

Heya Silver! I've got a few items to sell/Auction!
@SilverQuark

Heya Silver! I've got a few items to sell/Auction!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
Awesome, shoot me the details!
@xBlackheartx
Awesome, shoot me the details!
@SilverQuark

I apologize greatly for the delay, replying had slipped my mind as I'm in the middle of midterm exams right now. ;;;

And, you make a very good point about the ABs.

I don't mind the AB (2500g) on the plague rep too much, just kinda want him gone tbh. LOL.

But uh, maybe this time, I'll try out no AB's??? But the SB's will stay the same.

I'm sorry for the delay on this again and I hope you had a lovely weekend. :0
@SilverQuark

I apologize greatly for the delay, replying had slipped my mind as I'm in the middle of midterm exams right now. ;;;

And, you make a very good point about the ABs.

I don't mind the AB (2500g) on the plague rep too much, just kinda want him gone tbh. LOL.

But uh, maybe this time, I'll try out no AB's??? But the SB's will stay the same.

I'm sorry for the delay on this again and I hope you had a lovely weekend. :0
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 466 467