Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 466 467
@fredddio
Noted! I can auction tomorrow, and I recommend 150g for the Green/Lemon/Pistachio which I'm happy to add. See you then :)
@VoyagerII
Welcome again ^^
The item prices we agreed on for the items were:

Mantarune 250g
Speedy 5,000g

Accent: Moontouched Stained Glas 800g

The Goldenbeast is at LAH 3,200g at the moment, so I could do 2,800g SB?

#7458783 100g
#68302737, #45866818, #49219433 200g each

The other dragons I'd leave on the AH since they wouldn't sell for much in an auction.
If that all sounds good to you, nothing else is needed and I can schedule you in for tomorrow! But if there are any concerns just let me know and we can work through them :)
@Bunneary
Welcome!
I see you have a really impressive collection, so let me start with price recommendations:

Midnight/Shadow/Jungle 6,000g
Stone/Lemon/Banana 800g
Goldenrod/Sanddollar/Tarnish 4,000g
Platinum/Clay/Abyss 4,000g
Turquoise/Turquoise/Sanddollar 1,500g
Robin/Watermelon/Gloom 700g
Cinnamon/Blush/Chocolate 1,200g

Plum/Mulberry/Orca 500g
Cream/Yellow/Dirt 300g
Oilslick/Watermelon/Garnet 500g
Slate/Caribbean/Flaxen 200g (bred)
Metals/Beige/Cream 1,000g
Honey/Grapefruit/Swamp (Ea) 2,000g
Sand/Carrot/Sanddollar (Ur) 3,000g
(Note: I haven't seen G2 imp sales like yours for a bit, so my prices may be an underestimate. The good thing is that if they really are, people will outbid each other anyway!)

Crocodile/Camo/Swamp 1,800g
Jade/Jade/Midnight (with art) 2,000g
Flaxen/Marigold/Bubblegum 900g
Tan/Banana/Cottoncandy (with adopt) 800g
Beige/Spruce/Rose 1,200g
Cream/Eldritch/Gloom 800g
Sky/Cream/Fire (with adopt) 1,500g
Azure/Rose/Cream 700g
Peach/Abyss/Peach 800g
Clay/Antique/Garnet 80g
Bronze/Antique/Shale 700g
Moon/Tarnish/Ice 500g
Chocolate/Sunshine/Sand 90g
Blush/Blush/Gloom 600g
Mist/Ice/Moon 100g
Peach/Cream/Maroon 1,700g
Blood/Antique/Charcoal 100g
Flaxen/Driftwood/Buttercup 400g
Grey/Tan/Metals 100g
Honeydew/Ginger/Beige 70g
Blush/Lemon/Pearl 70g

I skipped some G1s because I noticed they were bred - this generally means they don't sell for much in auctions. Let me know what you think so far and we can take it from there!
@fredddio
Noted! I can auction tomorrow, and I recommend 150g for the Green/Lemon/Pistachio which I'm happy to add. See you then :)
@VoyagerII
Welcome again ^^
The item prices we agreed on for the items were:

Mantarune 250g
Speedy 5,000g

Accent: Moontouched Stained Glas 800g

The Goldenbeast is at LAH 3,200g at the moment, so I could do 2,800g SB?

#7458783 100g
#68302737, #45866818, #49219433 200g each

The other dragons I'd leave on the AH since they wouldn't sell for much in an auction.
If that all sounds good to you, nothing else is needed and I can schedule you in for tomorrow! But if there are any concerns just let me know and we can work through them :)
@Bunneary
Welcome!
I see you have a really impressive collection, so let me start with price recommendations:

Midnight/Shadow/Jungle 6,000g
Stone/Lemon/Banana 800g
Goldenrod/Sanddollar/Tarnish 4,000g
Platinum/Clay/Abyss 4,000g
Turquoise/Turquoise/Sanddollar 1,500g
Robin/Watermelon/Gloom 700g
Cinnamon/Blush/Chocolate 1,200g

Plum/Mulberry/Orca 500g
Cream/Yellow/Dirt 300g
Oilslick/Watermelon/Garnet 500g
Slate/Caribbean/Flaxen 200g (bred)
Metals/Beige/Cream 1,000g
Honey/Grapefruit/Swamp (Ea) 2,000g
Sand/Carrot/Sanddollar (Ur) 3,000g
(Note: I haven't seen G2 imp sales like yours for a bit, so my prices may be an underestimate. The good thing is that if they really are, people will outbid each other anyway!)

Crocodile/Camo/Swamp 1,800g
Jade/Jade/Midnight (with art) 2,000g
Flaxen/Marigold/Bubblegum 900g
Tan/Banana/Cottoncandy (with adopt) 800g
Beige/Spruce/Rose 1,200g
Cream/Eldritch/Gloom 800g
Sky/Cream/Fire (with adopt) 1,500g
Azure/Rose/Cream 700g
Peach/Abyss/Peach 800g
Clay/Antique/Garnet 80g
Bronze/Antique/Shale 700g
Moon/Tarnish/Ice 500g
Chocolate/Sunshine/Sand 90g
Blush/Blush/Gloom 600g
Mist/Ice/Moon 100g
Peach/Cream/Maroon 1,700g
Blood/Antique/Charcoal 100g
Flaxen/Driftwood/Buttercup 400g
Grey/Tan/Metals 100g
Honeydew/Ginger/Beige 70g
Blush/Lemon/Pearl 70g

I skipped some G1s because I noticed they were bred - this generally means they don't sell for much in auctions. Let me know what you think so far and we can take it from there!
@Silverquark, should we at least leave the G1 dragon in the auction, because it'll let us use the pinglist for them as well as for the older dragon I'm also auctioning? Also, is the Wave Sweeper the same starting price as the mantarune?

Otherwise, it all sounds fine. Let's roll.
@Silverquark, should we at least leave the G1 dragon in the auction, because it'll let us use the pinglist for them as well as for the older dragon I'm also auctioning? Also, is the Wave Sweeper the same starting price as the mantarune?

Otherwise, it all sounds fine. Let's roll.
@SilverQuark That all sounds great to me - I'll move the ones you won't be auctioning out of that tab so it will be easier to see through. I would love to have you run the auction for me - should I remove the apparel and all now, or wait until the auction is over? :)
@SilverQuark That all sounds great to me - I'll move the ones you won't be auctioning out of that tab so it will be easier to see through. I would love to have you run the auction for me - should I remove the apparel and all now, or wait until the auction is over? :)
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@SilverQuark
Thank you so much for helping me auction my dragon! As someone who isn't experienced when it comes to dragon values, it really helped to have the input of someone who has done this before when it comes to prices and auctioning! Even though I was a bit nervous to complete an auction you were very professional with the process and quelled any doubts I had! I definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs to auction g1s :D
@SilverQuark
Thank you so much for helping me auction my dragon! As someone who isn't experienced when it comes to dragon values, it really helped to have the input of someone who has done this before when it comes to prices and auctioning! Even though I was a bit nervous to complete an auction you were very professional with the process and quelled any doubts I had! I definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs to auction g1s :D
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@VoyagerII
Thing is I don't think the G1 will generate much attention, and I know I'm going to get flak for using a pinglist for the purposes of advertising something else because it's happened before. It's more appropriate to sell a fancy-looking G1 *alongside* the items if you're worried there won't be much interest, so if that's a concern, I'm happy to wait longer till you find a G1 that we both think is cool :)
Speaking of which, sorry but I have to push the auction a few days forward, I had my first vaccine jab today and feel very sore. Side effects normally wear off after 1-2 days so I should be good later in the week :)
@Bunneary
Great! So I actually recommend to leave the apparel on if you don't have a problem with it. Gened dragons catch more attention if you can show them off with cool outfits - but if you don't want to, that's fine too.
Secondly: there are 35 dragons total, which is a bit too many for an auction; if I put so many dragons together, some people may overlook some of them and they might sell for less as a result. How about two separate auctions with 17-18 dragons each? I can pick the assortment for you. Just leave them all in one tab and I'll do the rest of the work.
If all of this sounds good to you, I'll be ready to auction your dragons at some point towards the end of the week! Likely around Friday if I have to give an estimate, so I hope that works for you.
@swimmergirl0903
Thank you so much for your review! I've added it to my list, and I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service. Come back anytime :)
@VoyagerII
Thing is I don't think the G1 will generate much attention, and I know I'm going to get flak for using a pinglist for the purposes of advertising something else because it's happened before. It's more appropriate to sell a fancy-looking G1 *alongside* the items if you're worried there won't be much interest, so if that's a concern, I'm happy to wait longer till you find a G1 that we both think is cool :)
Speaking of which, sorry but I have to push the auction a few days forward, I had my first vaccine jab today and feel very sore. Side effects normally wear off after 1-2 days so I should be good later in the week :)
@Bunneary
Great! So I actually recommend to leave the apparel on if you don't have a problem with it. Gened dragons catch more attention if you can show them off with cool outfits - but if you don't want to, that's fine too.
Secondly: there are 35 dragons total, which is a bit too many for an auction; if I put so many dragons together, some people may overlook some of them and they might sell for less as a result. How about two separate auctions with 17-18 dragons each? I can pick the assortment for you. Just leave them all in one tab and I'll do the rest of the work.
If all of this sounds good to you, I'll be ready to auction your dragons at some point towards the end of the week! Likely around Friday if I have to give an estimate, so I hope that works for you.
@swimmergirl0903
Thank you so much for your review! I've added it to my list, and I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service. Come back anytime :)
@SilverQuark That all sounds perfect! I'll leave them all gussied up, I'm not really in any rush :D
@SilverQuark That all sounds perfect! I'll leave them all gussied up, I'm not really in any rush :D
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@silverquark, okay, leave the G1 out then and just do the ones you suggested. Wherever you're ready -- hope you feel better soon!
@silverquark, okay, leave the G1 out then and just do the ones you suggested. Wherever you're ready -- hope you feel better soon!
@SilverQuark I just hatched a 1-off XXX and was wondering if I could get a price estimate? I also wanted to ask, I did an interest check and may or may not get people interested. If so, would you be able to ping them for the auction? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70900883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709009/70900883_350.png[/img][/url] Also, a note: It is best if any auction does not end on a Tuesday or a Thursday, as I can’t guarantee I’ll be on those days. I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
@SilverQuark I just hatched a 1-off XXX and was wondering if I could get a price estimate? I also wanted to ask, I did an interest check and may or may not get people interested. If so, would you be able to ping them for the auction?

70900883_350.png

Also, a note: It is best if any auction does not end on a Tuesday or a Thursday, as I can’t guarantee I’ll be on those days.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Bunneary
Awesome! I'm starting to feel better, so expect the thread to go up around tomorrow or Saturday. :)
@VoyagerII
Thank you! Tomorrow or Saturday will be fine, I'm fortunately feeling better now. ^^
@cartographic
Looks amazing! I'd advise a SB around 3,000g. And of course I'm happy to ping whoever states interest from the IC, just put the usernames in the dragon's bio and I'll look there before I kick off the thread :)
I've noted your preference regarding the end date, I'll do a different weekday.
@fredddio
Hi! Sorry, I just noticed you haven't been informed that I have to push back our auction a little because I've had some side effects from my vaccine jab. It's nothing bad and I'm already feeling better, so you can expect the auction to go up tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks for the patience!
@Bunneary
Awesome! I'm starting to feel better, so expect the thread to go up around tomorrow or Saturday. :)
@VoyagerII
Thank you! Tomorrow or Saturday will be fine, I'm fortunately feeling better now. ^^
@cartographic
Looks amazing! I'd advise a SB around 3,000g. And of course I'm happy to ping whoever states interest from the IC, just put the usernames in the dragon's bio and I'll look there before I kick off the thread :)
I've noted your preference regarding the end date, I'll do a different weekday.
@fredddio
Hi! Sorry, I just noticed you haven't been informed that I have to push back our auction a little because I've had some side effects from my vaccine jab. It's nothing bad and I'm already feeling better, so you can expect the auction to go up tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks for the patience!
@SilverQuark

It's no problem, life happens! I'll see you then :)
@SilverQuark

It's no problem, life happens! I'll see you then :)
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 466 467