Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark positive review!

Your auctioning services were very easy to use, and very helpful for getting some dragons sold. While only one of my dragons sold, that has more to do with the buyers, not the service.
@SilverQuark positive review!

Your auctioning services were very easy to use, and very helpful for getting some dragons sold. While only one of my dragons sold, that has more to do with the buyers, not the service.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
@dolohova
I'm not trying to cut you out here, but I'm sorry to say it can't happen. One of them COULD sell for 100g+, but not the other, and 100g is not enough for me to run an auction on a single dragon. I have more requests than I can handle, so I had to put a limit of 500g minimum per auction. That's why I suggested to use the AH and/or the Dragons for Sale forum - they do the job where auctions cannot. Good luck!
@AngelOfFate
Sweet! I'll start tomorrow then :)
@spiderwick
Alrighty, is there anything else you were looking to sell? I've booked you for tomorrow but I do have to ask, since 300g is below my 500g minimum. I'm willing to make an exception since I do think this dragon can go for 500g+ in overall sale value, but you know, doesn't hurt to have more to make a thread with!
@waffl
No problem! The auction went live just now. You should be able to check which dragons I took off, but let me know if you want a list ^^
@Meadbhb
You're no bother at all, don't worry about it :)

Soil/Green/Abyss 70g
Maize/Silver/Fog 50g

These two are pretty okay. I've lost count of the overall value we're at for the dragons I recommended to sell, but if you do have the count and it's over 500g let me know!
@TheWhiteHart
Generally speaking, being leap year is a plus if the colours are already good, so hm... I would put the Coal/Forest/Sand at 50g SB but the others probably just flatsale. They're not bad, they're just not quite as standout as one would hope for an auction, if that makes sense. Hope it helps!
@Capitalists
Sweet! I've put you on the list for the 10th, that's the earliest available I have right now. I hope I can help you make good money out of selling her!
@WarriorsGate
Welcome! I would put them at around 200g if they don't have Eliminate, 250-300g if they do. That's what I remember them selling for. The XXX Sanguine might be worth around 300g even without Eliminate, considering he's unbred and he has good colours. I would recommend the AH as they normally don't do very well in auctions, but I've had pretty decent luck selling level 25 dragons on the AH. Hope it helps!
@Cynil
I will! Just help me out here because I want to make sure I remember things right, here's what I have down for the auction:

Taupe/Lavender/Platinum 100g
Lead/Overcast/White 120g
Coal/Overcast/Obsidian 120g
Slate/Goldenrod/Hickory 60g
Gold/Chocolate/Pearl 80g
Soil/Latte/Flint 60g
Soil/Beige/Coal 80g
Ivory/Umber/Coral 250g

Is that it? Did I forget anything? Any incorrect prices? Also, if you could shove all the dragons to sell into the same tab for me, that would be great because I'm lazy and I don't want to scroll through 5+ thread pages to find each of them. xD
@NocturnalLegends
Happy for you as well ^^ I know the results were a bit disappointing but hey, what can you do, sometimes auctions just go that way.
I generally recommend either putting leftovers on the AH or reauctioning them at a later date (2+ months down the road) at lower SB prices. For the next auction I'd recommend to do new dragons only - unless you want it after April/May, in which case leftovers are also fine. Your call!
@Chocoli
Yeah that's not a problem, I'll increase the SB for the Primal. I've put you down for the 10th!
@hinatot
Welcome! Unbred XYZ 7-digits go for around 50-80g each (Imperials sell for higher, this is the price for non-Imperials), and I would put the art dragons around 200g SB each. The other dragons I wouldn't recommend to auction, unless they have something special to them which I'm missing? Either way, I hope this is helpful.
@TeenyTK
Yes, there's a chance they may go a bit higher over time, though I can't say how quickly their price could grow. I would expect a slowdown of activity at some point around April this year, since I've never seen the NotN effect last longer than that, but my thread's been busier than ever for some reason so I'm not entirely certain... I do typically see dragons selling for higher around the end of the year, but that takes a whole load of patience which I don't personally have for my own sales x) if you do, then great! Come back around October and we'll have a blast :P
@SilverRipple
Great! I put up the thread earlier today, I hope I didn't miss any edits you may have done along the way? If I did, just give me a head's up and I can edit the thread.
@Northland
An XYX Orca is definitely special enough! I would think around 1kg SB unless you want it higher. If I recall, XYX Orca goes for 2-5kg total price depending on eyes and secondary, so at 1kg SB we'd have reasonable certainty of at least selling for the SB value.

Other dragons I saw which I think could sell in an auction, and the prices I'd recommend:

Sanddollar/Grey/Charcoal 50g
Pistachio/Bronze/Midnight 50g
Algae/Driftwood/Ivory 60g
Avocado/Driftwood/Algae 50g
Raspberry/Mulberry/Watermelon 70g

Mint/Bubblegum/Cottoncandy 60g
Peach/Gold/Leaf 70g
Slate/Dust/Lavender 60g
@Silksharp
Welcome back! Here are some prices:

Navy/Purple/Shadow 250g
Midnight/Coal/Teal 100g
Midnight/Forest/Midnight 500g
Brick/Sapphire/Sapphire 200g
White/Caribbean/Ice 200g
Maize/Caribbean/Splash 200g
@SCB
Haha, I feel that, the market's been weird for so long and I have no idea where everyone is still getting their eggs from.

I think your prices are pretty okay for the most part, I would recommend only a couple changes:

Indigo/Plum/Banana => 2,500g
Lemon/Green/Sand => 12,000g

I THINK the last one could go for 15kg+, potentially even 20kg+ if people particularly care about ID numbers. I do generally recommend to start a bit on the lower side, as auctions are more successful when SBs are lower than the average price. If this makes you uncomfortable and you want 15kg as the SB, just let me know - I do think it's less likely to attract attention that way but I don't want you to see a dragon go for a price you don't like.

I recently sold an unbred 7-digit Earth G1 for 400g. She had decent-to-good colours, but nothing incredibly exciting. Based on that, I'd expect a double to go for maybe 2kg+ but I wouldn't hope for a 8kg sale, so I'd recommend just taking her out of the auction group altogether if you don't want to suffer that big of a loss.

Let me know what you decide to do and I can schedule accordingly!
@bookperson
Thank you for your review! Added to my list. Happy to hear that you were satisfied, even if the sales were disappointing. As you said, the market is a bit fickle sometimes. Here goes hoping that if you come back for more sales, it goes better next time :)
@dolohova
I'm not trying to cut you out here, but I'm sorry to say it can't happen. One of them COULD sell for 100g+, but not the other, and 100g is not enough for me to run an auction on a single dragon. I have more requests than I can handle, so I had to put a limit of 500g minimum per auction. That's why I suggested to use the AH and/or the Dragons for Sale forum - they do the job where auctions cannot. Good luck!
@AngelOfFate
Sweet! I'll start tomorrow then :)
@spiderwick
Alrighty, is there anything else you were looking to sell? I've booked you for tomorrow but I do have to ask, since 300g is below my 500g minimum. I'm willing to make an exception since I do think this dragon can go for 500g+ in overall sale value, but you know, doesn't hurt to have more to make a thread with!
@waffl
No problem! The auction went live just now. You should be able to check which dragons I took off, but let me know if you want a list ^^
@Meadbhb
You're no bother at all, don't worry about it :)

Soil/Green/Abyss 70g
Maize/Silver/Fog 50g

These two are pretty okay. I've lost count of the overall value we're at for the dragons I recommended to sell, but if you do have the count and it's over 500g let me know!
@TheWhiteHart
Generally speaking, being leap year is a plus if the colours are already good, so hm... I would put the Coal/Forest/Sand at 50g SB but the others probably just flatsale. They're not bad, they're just not quite as standout as one would hope for an auction, if that makes sense. Hope it helps!
@Capitalists
Sweet! I've put you on the list for the 10th, that's the earliest available I have right now. I hope I can help you make good money out of selling her!
@WarriorsGate
Welcome! I would put them at around 200g if they don't have Eliminate, 250-300g if they do. That's what I remember them selling for. The XXX Sanguine might be worth around 300g even without Eliminate, considering he's unbred and he has good colours. I would recommend the AH as they normally don't do very well in auctions, but I've had pretty decent luck selling level 25 dragons on the AH. Hope it helps!
@Cynil
I will! Just help me out here because I want to make sure I remember things right, here's what I have down for the auction:

Taupe/Lavender/Platinum 100g
Lead/Overcast/White 120g
Coal/Overcast/Obsidian 120g
Slate/Goldenrod/Hickory 60g
Gold/Chocolate/Pearl 80g
Soil/Latte/Flint 60g
Soil/Beige/Coal 80g
Ivory/Umber/Coral 250g

Is that it? Did I forget anything? Any incorrect prices? Also, if you could shove all the dragons to sell into the same tab for me, that would be great because I'm lazy and I don't want to scroll through 5+ thread pages to find each of them. xD
@NocturnalLegends
Happy for you as well ^^ I know the results were a bit disappointing but hey, what can you do, sometimes auctions just go that way.
I generally recommend either putting leftovers on the AH or reauctioning them at a later date (2+ months down the road) at lower SB prices. For the next auction I'd recommend to do new dragons only - unless you want it after April/May, in which case leftovers are also fine. Your call!
@Chocoli
Yeah that's not a problem, I'll increase the SB for the Primal. I've put you down for the 10th!
@hinatot
Welcome! Unbred XYZ 7-digits go for around 50-80g each (Imperials sell for higher, this is the price for non-Imperials), and I would put the art dragons around 200g SB each. The other dragons I wouldn't recommend to auction, unless they have something special to them which I'm missing? Either way, I hope this is helpful.
@TeenyTK
Yes, there's a chance they may go a bit higher over time, though I can't say how quickly their price could grow. I would expect a slowdown of activity at some point around April this year, since I've never seen the NotN effect last longer than that, but my thread's been busier than ever for some reason so I'm not entirely certain... I do typically see dragons selling for higher around the end of the year, but that takes a whole load of patience which I don't personally have for my own sales x) if you do, then great! Come back around October and we'll have a blast :P
@SilverRipple
Great! I put up the thread earlier today, I hope I didn't miss any edits you may have done along the way? If I did, just give me a head's up and I can edit the thread.
@Northland
An XYX Orca is definitely special enough! I would think around 1kg SB unless you want it higher. If I recall, XYX Orca goes for 2-5kg total price depending on eyes and secondary, so at 1kg SB we'd have reasonable certainty of at least selling for the SB value.

Other dragons I saw which I think could sell in an auction, and the prices I'd recommend:

Sanddollar/Grey/Charcoal 50g
Pistachio/Bronze/Midnight 50g
Algae/Driftwood/Ivory 60g
Avocado/Driftwood/Algae 50g
Raspberry/Mulberry/Watermelon 70g

Mint/Bubblegum/Cottoncandy 60g
Peach/Gold/Leaf 70g
Slate/Dust/Lavender 60g
@Silksharp
Welcome back! Here are some prices:

Navy/Purple/Shadow 250g
Midnight/Coal/Teal 100g
Midnight/Forest/Midnight 500g
Brick/Sapphire/Sapphire 200g
White/Caribbean/Ice 200g
Maize/Caribbean/Splash 200g
@SCB
Haha, I feel that, the market's been weird for so long and I have no idea where everyone is still getting their eggs from.

I think your prices are pretty okay for the most part, I would recommend only a couple changes:

I THINK the last one could go for 15kg+, potentially even 20kg+ if people particularly care about ID numbers. I do generally recommend to start a bit on the lower side, as auctions are more successful when SBs are lower than the average price. If this makes you uncomfortable and you want 15kg as the SB, just let me know - I do think it's less likely to attract attention that way but I don't want you to see a dragon go for a price you don't like.

I recently sold an unbred 7-digit Earth G1 for 400g. She had decent-to-good colours, but nothing incredibly exciting. Based on that, I'd expect a double to go for maybe 2kg+ but I wouldn't hope for a 8kg sale, so I'd recommend just taking her out of the auction group altogether if you don't want to suffer that big of a loss.

@bookperson
Thank you for your review! Added to my list. Happy to hear that you were satisfied, even if the sales were disappointing. As you said, the market is a bit fickle sometimes. Here goes hoping that if you come back for more sales, it goes better next time :)
@SilverQuark

Makes perfect sense. I'll probably just fodderize the rest of them one of these days -- or completely forget about them for a few months. Thanks for the help!
@SilverQuark

Makes perfect sense. I'll probably just fodderize the rest of them one of these days -- or completely forget about them for a few months. Thanks for the help!
TtDzTWB.png
Do you think this G1 could be auctionable? It looks really nice and it’s nature, so the greens match the body and the nature symbol when you’re looking at the lair. I don’t know if other people look for that sort of thing too, lol! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66263581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662636/66263581_350.png[/img][/url] Or one/both of these? I’d like to do 400g minimum for each, though, because I think they’re beautiful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63817695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638177/63817695_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64445240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644453/64445240_350.png[/img][/url]
Do you think this G1 could be auctionable? It looks really nice and it’s nature, so the greens match the body and the nature symbol when you’re looking at the lair. I don’t know if other people look for that sort of thing too, lol!

66263581_350.png

Or one/both of these? I’d like to do 400g minimum for each, though, because I think they’re beautiful.

63817695_350.png 64445240_350.png
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
Those look good to me! May I snag a spot for an auction, whenever you get the chance?
Those look good to me! May I snag a spot for an auction, whenever you get the chance?
Quote:

*patpats* You sold my 7 digit Earth G1 ;-D (you're overworked.. seriously this thread is on fire)

I have no idea if its any use waiting until prices get better. 6 digits remain 6 digits afterall. It's more like "how much cash do people have to throw at things?" I know I'm sitting on 500+ noc eggs still, waiting for prices to go back up before I sell 'em. I'm sure the rest of the big spenders are in the same boat. Might need to run an IC..

Let's do the first three for sure, whenever you have time, and wait with the other two.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5211766
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3800656
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3549767
Quote:

*patpats* You sold my 7 digit Earth G1 ;-D (you're overworked.. seriously this thread is on fire)

I have no idea if its any use waiting until prices get better. 6 digits remain 6 digits afterall. It's more like "how much cash do people have to throw at things?" I know I'm sitting on 500+ noc eggs still, waiting for prices to go back up before I sell 'em. I'm sure the rest of the big spenders are in the same boat. Might need to run an IC..

Let's do the first three for sure, whenever you have time, and wait with the other two.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5211766
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3800656
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3549767
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SilverQuark no, I'm at 380. I just realized you increased the minimum from 250 to 500. Last shot then, these two. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57829306][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578294/57829306_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54824164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548242/54824164_350.png[/img][/url]

@SilverQuark

no, I'm at 380. I just realized you increased the minimum from 250 to 500.

Last shot then, these two.
57829306_350.png
54824164_350.png
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@SilverQuark

Yup, everything looks correct! And I put all the gen1's for sale in this tab here. If you need anything else let me know. :>
@SilverQuark

Yup, everything looks correct! And I put all the gen1's for sale in this tab here. If you need anything else let me know. :>
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@SilverQuark that sounds good to me :) I’ll pull them off the AH then! Thank you :)
@SilverQuark that sounds good to me :) I’ll pull them off the AH then! Thank you :)
@SilverQuark Hmm, y'know, I'm way too impatient for it. I might gather up a new group of G1s and bring those over in October, tho :o

Would it be cool to go ahead with the ones you had suggested prices for, then? Better to get rid of 4 useless lizards than be stuck with the whole lot lmao
@SilverQuark Hmm, y'know, I'm way too impatient for it. I might gather up a new group of G1s and bring those over in October, tho :o

Would it be cool to go ahead with the ones you had suggested prices for, then? Better to get rid of 4 useless lizards than be stuck with the whole lot lmao
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 466 467