Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark hello! i am hoping youd be willing to host on auction for me for these two (1 2). Theyre both gen ones and are neat because they have the same pri/sec, their tert is only 6 off, and they were born on the same day :3
@SilverQuark hello! i am hoping youd be willing to host on auction for me for these two (1 2). Theyre both gen ones and are neat because they have the same pri/sec, their tert is only 6 off, and they were born on the same day :3
@Merlin010

Welcome back! I'm afraid they wouldn't sell that well in auction, sorry :( it's the tertiary that makes me say that, their primary and secondary combination is actually pretty good. Can I maybe recommend the AH instead?
@Merlin010

Welcome back! I'm afraid they wouldn't sell that well in auction, sorry :( it's the tertiary that makes me say that, their primary and secondary combination is actually pretty good. Can I maybe recommend the AH instead?
@SilverQuark

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.

Hello! I'd like to request your services in auctioning a few of my dragons here. All three of them are fully gened G1s with one being a level 25 Mire Flyer as well.
  • I'm not sure about starting bids so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!
  • Standard g:t is fine and mixed payments are as well.
  • I don't have any particular timeframe, snipe guard, or autobuy in mind.
@SilverQuark

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.

Hello! I'd like to request your services in auctioning a few of my dragons here. All three of them are fully gened G1s with one being a level 25 Mire Flyer as well.
  • I'm not sure about starting bids so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!
  • Standard g:t is fine and mixed payments are as well.
  • I don't have any particular timeframe, snipe guard, or autobuy in mind.
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills

Hello! I would put the Pear/Hunter/Robin at 500g and the Tan/Umber/Amethyst at 300g if you want to auction them, although I think you may get better prices if you put them on the AH instead. Let me know what you want to do!
@jayquills

Hello! I would put the Pear/Hunter/Robin at 500g and the Tan/Umber/Amethyst at 300g if you want to auction them, although I think you may get better prices if you put them on the AH instead. Let me know what you want to do!
@SilverQuark darn, thats fair but still sad xp im sure ill be bugging you after notn (lord knows i cant resist cracking open the Eggs) so ill see you then ! thank you for the opinion
@SilverQuark darn, thats fair but still sad xp im sure ill be bugging you after notn (lord knows i cant resist cracking open the Eggs) so ill see you then ! thank you for the opinion
@SilverQuark

Have some accents I need sold if you can ping GASP?

Beside pinging GASP and only wanting payment in gems I leave the rest of the details to you
@SilverQuark

Have some accents I need sold if you can ping GASP?

Beside pinging GASP and only wanting payment in gems I leave the rest of the details to you
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@SilverQuark a quick lil review!!

I was a little nervous at first about doing something like this, because it was my first time, but since I hadn't been able to get my dragon to sell I figured it was worth a shot!
I'm really pleased with how smoothly the auction went, and I'm really looking forward to coming back here in the future if I need to auction something else <3
@SilverQuark a quick lil review!!

I was a little nervous at first about doing something like this, because it was my first time, but since I hadn't been able to get my dragon to sell I figured it was worth a shot!
I'm really pleased with how smoothly the auction went, and I'm really looking forward to coming back here in the future if I need to auction something else <3
@Merlin010
No worries! I hope you hatch something great for NotN :)

@Scent
Sure! I've done a quick scan of the forums and here are the SB prices I suggest, if you're okay with them:

Slackjawed 550g
Eggsthetic 800g
Peregrine White 500g

@Verbenas
Thank you so much for your kind review, it's been added to my list!

@Merlin010
No worries! I hope you hatch something great for NotN :)

@Scent
Sure! I've done a quick scan of the forums and here are the SB prices I suggest, if you're okay with them:

Slackjawed 550g
Eggsthetic 800g
Peregrine White 500g

@Verbenas
Thank you so much for your kind review, it's been added to my list!

@Silverquark looks fine :)
@Silverquark looks fine :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Scent

Cool! I'll start whenever I can, potentially tomorrow. I haven't been online a lot the past two days, sorry for the delay!
@Scent

Cool! I'll start whenever I can, potentially tomorrow. I haven't been online a lot the past two days, sorry for the delay!
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 466 467