Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark The timing works for me! No worries at all and thank you! ^^
@SilverQuark The timing works for me! No worries at all and thank you! ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@SilverQuark Figured I'd leave a review now that the auction is over with! :D

As a whole, my experience was generally quite positive! Estimated prices were good, it all felt very professionally done and I never worried about anything going wrong during the auction itself. The final sales may not have been stellar (but selling tends to be like that these days lol), but it most definitively wasn't because Silver didn't do a great job of setting it up, bumping things up recently, and keeping it all looking very nice. Everything looked very organized and nice, too, which I quite liked. It all got done quickly, efficiently, and smoothly- would absolutely recommend others to use Silver for auctions! Will most likely return should I ever have need to auction other dragons c:

The only drawback, which may very well be a personal thing that wouldn't bother someone else, is that I wish information had been a little clearer at times. Initially, the date of it got pushed back, which is fine, but it would have been great to have gotten a lil notif about it, and in the same manner it would have been nice if it had been clearer which dragons would get auctioned and which ones would not be (I had a big original collection, got it narrowed down, but not all of those I wished to get rid of were included in the final auction) so I could have started planning what to do with the rest quicker. I could have asked, of course, but I'll admit I got the feeling Silver was quite busy and I didn't want to add in more stress over what was, essentially, a fairly minor thing.

TLDR;

+ Very efficient, smooth and enjoyable experience
+ Shows great exprience
+ Quick replies, quick to get in line

- Could be a bit more clear with information to avoid confusion
@SilverQuark Figured I'd leave a review now that the auction is over with! :D

As a whole, my experience was generally quite positive! Estimated prices were good, it all felt very professionally done and I never worried about anything going wrong during the auction itself. The final sales may not have been stellar (but selling tends to be like that these days lol), but it most definitively wasn't because Silver didn't do a great job of setting it up, bumping things up recently, and keeping it all looking very nice. Everything looked very organized and nice, too, which I quite liked. It all got done quickly, efficiently, and smoothly- would absolutely recommend others to use Silver for auctions! Will most likely return should I ever have need to auction other dragons c:

The only drawback, which may very well be a personal thing that wouldn't bother someone else, is that I wish information had been a little clearer at times. Initially, the date of it got pushed back, which is fine, but it would have been great to have gotten a lil notif about it, and in the same manner it would have been nice if it had been clearer which dragons would get auctioned and which ones would not be (I had a big original collection, got it narrowed down, but not all of those I wished to get rid of were included in the final auction) so I could have started planning what to do with the rest quicker. I could have asked, of course, but I'll admit I got the feeling Silver was quite busy and I didn't want to add in more stress over what was, essentially, a fairly minor thing.

TLDR;

+ Very efficient, smooth and enjoyable experience
+ Shows great exprience
+ Quick replies, quick to get in line

- Could be a bit more clear with information to avoid confusion
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK

Thank you for your review! I added it to my list :)

Sorry that you felt the terms weren't transparent enough. Ever since I took up a new job earlier last year, my schedule's been a little up in the air on random days. Other times I just notice that I accidentally scheduled more than five auctions on a given day, so I have to slide the newest ones forward to my next available slot. These are the major reasons for short delays, usually.

I know it's not a justification and I'm not trying to put this on anything, though - being able to balance my lifestyle with continuing to run this thread is tricky, due to the amount of work there is to do on both sides. I'll continue trying my best and adjust where there is a need. Even if I always have a lot going on, I appreciate when people come to me with questions or concerns about their auctions as it helps me give them a better service before the auction is actually over. So, if anything of the sort happens in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for providing constructive criticism ^^
@TeenyTK

Thank you for your review! I added it to my list :)

Sorry that you felt the terms weren't transparent enough. Ever since I took up a new job earlier last year, my schedule's been a little up in the air on random days. Other times I just notice that I accidentally scheduled more than five auctions on a given day, so I have to slide the newest ones forward to my next available slot. These are the major reasons for short delays, usually.

I know it's not a justification and I'm not trying to put this on anything, though - being able to balance my lifestyle with continuing to run this thread is tricky, due to the amount of work there is to do on both sides. I'll continue trying my best and adjust where there is a need. Even if I always have a lot going on, I appreciate when people come to me with questions or concerns about their auctions as it helps me give them a better service before the auction is actually over. So, if anything of the sort happens in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for providing constructive criticism ^^
@SilverQuark

It's all good! I can only imagine how much traffic you get through here, it's totally understandable that things happen from time to time, and real life is always a factor that tends to show up. This was still a very enjoyable experience!

Thank you very much for the great job you did and for generally just being an excellent person (at least that's the impression I've gotten), it makes it feel a lot more comfortable returning in the future :D
@SilverQuark

It's all good! I can only imagine how much traffic you get through here, it's totally understandable that things happen from time to time, and real life is always a factor that tends to show up. This was still a very enjoyable experience!

Thank you very much for the great job you did and for generally just being an excellent person (at least that's the impression I've gotten), it makes it feel a lot more comfortable returning in the future :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@SilverQuark Actually uhhh I may have been mulling over some of the dragons I didn't originally want to put up, but after thinking... idk, I want 'em out. I've been holding onto them for... I don't even know why, I think I was attached to them, but I'm realizing I'm just not. All G1s. If you think it'd be worth trying to auction them off, then maybe it'd be possible to put something together? :'D Sorry to like bog you down with all this back and forth, tho, oof. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59518914][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595190/59518914.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39174364][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/391744/39174364.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47285038][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/472851/47285038.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark

Actually uhhh I may have been mulling over some of the dragons I didn't originally want to put up, but after thinking... idk, I want 'em out. I've been holding onto them for... I don't even know why, I think I was attached to them, but I'm realizing I'm just not. All G1s. If you think it'd be worth trying to auction them off, then maybe it'd be possible to put something together? :'D Sorry to like bog you down with all this back and forth, tho, oof.

59518914.png39174364.png47285038.png
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@SilverQuark
First off, I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
Now onto why I'm here. I have a few gen1s in this tab that I'm thinking about auctioning off, but I have no clue how to do it and generally don't have time to maintain a thread. I am also horrible with gen1 pricing, so I'd need your help with prices. Sorry if I'm missing any info.
@SilverQuark
First off, I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
Now onto why I'm here. I have a few gen1s in this tab that I'm thinking about auctioning off, but I have no clue how to do it and generally don't have time to maintain a thread. I am also horrible with gen1 pricing, so I'd need your help with prices. Sorry if I'm missing any info.
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@TeenyTK
Don't worry about coming back so soon, that's what my thread is for - running auctions!
I think the double could go for around 300-500g. The XYZ I would put at 50g. I'm not entirely sure about the Faceted, but I would guess 150-250g starting bid more or less. Let me know when you make a decision :)

@Freefire
You're more than welcome to ask! Unfortunately I don't think any of these would catch much attention if auctioned. I'd recommend trying the AH instead, where you may have better luck with prices in the 20-50g range. Hope that helps, let me know if you need more info.
@TeenyTK
Don't worry about coming back so soon, that's what my thread is for - running auctions!
I think the double could go for around 300-500g. The XYZ I would put at 50g. I'm not entirely sure about the Faceted, but I would guess 150-250g starting bid more or less. Let me know when you make a decision :)

@Freefire
You're more than welcome to ask! Unfortunately I don't think any of these would catch much attention if auctioned. I'd recommend trying the AH instead, where you may have better luck with prices in the 20-50g range. Hope that helps, let me know if you need more info.
@SilverQuark
Rad! Aye, I've gathered green isn't a the most popular color in that sense, so that sounds good. Maybe start in the middle of those for it? Like 400g or so. The XYZ is fine in price! I'll let you decide what you think would be best for the faceted, I think.

I'd be happy to move on with the lot! Feel free to set things up however works best for you :D
@SilverQuark
Rad! Aye, I've gathered green isn't a the most popular color in that sense, so that sounds good. Maybe start in the middle of those for it? Like 400g or so. The XYZ is fine in price! I'll let you decide what you think would be best for the faceted, I think.

I'd be happy to move on with the lot! Feel free to set things up however works best for you :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK

Sure thing! I have time today and tomorrow technically, but since for most of next week I'll be away, I think I'll just set it up Friday/Saturday if you're not in a hurry - I know I'll be able to bump and tend to the thread more at that point. But if you'd prefer me to start more quickly anyway, let me know and that can be arranged!
@TeenyTK

Sure thing! I have time today and tomorrow technically, but since for most of next week I'll be away, I think I'll just set it up Friday/Saturday if you're not in a hurry - I know I'll be able to bump and tend to the thread more at that point. But if you'd prefer me to start more quickly anyway, let me know and that can be arranged!
@SilverQuark

I'm not in a hurry at all, so Friday or Saturday is perfectly fine with me! And thank you, too, it's feels a lot more secure and predictable already and I appreciate that a lot. :D
@SilverQuark

I'm not in a hurry at all, so Friday or Saturday is perfectly fine with me! And thank you, too, it's feels a lot more secure and predictable already and I appreciate that a lot. :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 466 467