Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 466 467
Sorry for the delay! The site was not very operable for me during the anniversary, due to lag.

@cactolith14
Yep, I noted you down! Will start the auction today :)

@SnepSupport
Welcome! I would put a SB of around 4kg on the XXY Royal, and let the other one sell on the AH for whatever price you see fit. I still have room for auctions tomorrow, if you were looking to get booked in.

@Taarnfalk
No mistake as mentioned, and thanks for stopping by - happy you liked the service :)
Sorry for the delay! The site was not very operable for me during the anniversary, due to lag.

@cactolith14

@SnepSupport
Welcome! I would put a SB of around 4kg on the XXY Royal, and let the other one sell on the AH for whatever price you see fit. I still have room for auctions tomorrow, if you were looking to get booked in.

@Taarnfalk
No mistake as mentioned, and thanks for stopping by - happy you liked the service :)
Thank you for your help on the last auction @SilverQuark it was really great to not agonize over everything, which I guarantee I 100% would have done without you!

I would love to move forward with the next one when you think it would be appropriately spaced. All the same options apply, except for snipe guard!

If you think it would be wise to reduce the snipe guard I'd be happy to do that - we could try an hour this time? If you think it was fine the way it is, that's okay by me, I just don't want it to drag on too long and be frustrating for the people who are bidding.

Thank you for your help on the last auction @SilverQuark it was really great to not agonize over everything, which I guarantee I 100% would have done without you!

I would love to move forward with the next one when you think it would be appropriately spaced. All the same options apply, except for snipe guard!

If you think it would be wise to reduce the snipe guard I'd be happy to do that - we could try an hour this time? If you think it was fine the way it is, that's okay by me, I just don't want it to drag on too long and be frustrating for the people who are bidding.

@SilverQuark hihi do you think you could help me with some price checking?
I have a few G1s and a palindrome ID im considering auctioning but i need price help~

The 6 in this tab~ Could you please help me think of possible SB's and AB's?
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/349852/1640064

Thank you!!
@SilverQuark hihi do you think you could help me with some price checking?
I have a few G1s and a palindrome ID im considering auctioning but i need price help~

The 6 in this tab~ Could you please help me think of possible SB's and AB's?
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/349852/1640064

Thank you!!
r7P00ic.png
@silverquark I'd like to auction off this raffle prize, though I don't know what a good SB would be. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61916816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619169/61916816_350.png[/img][/url]
@silverquark

I'd like to auction off this raffle prize, though I don't know what a good SB would be.

61916816_350.png
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
Review: 5/5 [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] This service is awesome I love being able to have someone run an action for me. I would defo recommend this service to others Super fair price and very pleasent to talk to Would 100% use again
Review:
5/5
This service is awesome
I love being able to have someone run an action for me.
I would defo recommend this service to others
Super fair price and very pleasent to talk to
Would 100% use again

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="SilverQuark" date="2020-06-09 14:25:01" ] Sorry for the delay! The site was not very operable for me during the anniversary, due to lag. @cactolith14 Yep, I noted you down! Will start the auction today :) @SnepSupport Welcome! I would put a SB of around 4kg on the XXY Royal, and let the other one sell on the AH for whatever price you see fit. I still have room for auctions tomorrow, if you were looking to get booked in. @Taarnfalk No mistake as mentioned, and thanks for stopping by - happy you liked the service :) [/quote] that sounds like a plan! And sure!!! Shes just been sitting in the hibernal den not doing anything and id love to see someone who really wants her actually do something with her!
SilverQuark wrote on 2020-06-09 14:25:01:

@cactolith14

@SnepSupport

@Taarnfalk
that sounds like a plan! And sure!!! Shes just been sitting in the hibernal den not doing anything and id love to see someone who really wants her actually do something with her!
MUSskfQ.png
@Ayashi
Happy you liked the service :) I think 2 hours would be best to keep for better results, since some people aren't online frequently enough to respond to a bid within 1 hour. Dragons like yours are more likely to go higher up in price with a longer snipe guard, but I'll still do 1 hour next time if you prefer so. I'm looking to start the next one sometime around this weekend or start of next week!

@SilverBelle
Sure, here is what I would recommend:

Peridot/Banana/Green 1,800g
Tangerine/Banana/Saffron 100g
Smoke/Caribbean/Caribbean 1,000g
Algae/Orca/Lavender 100g
Amethyst/Amethyst/Swamp 400g
Fire/Fire/Metals 80g (not sure if this is low, but I figure it'll go up if it is)

What do you think?

@Greylag
Wow, is your luck for real? I'm more and more amazed every time you come here :'D
What a good prize! I was thinking maybe 7kg for a start? If you want me to, I can do the auction as early as today.

@Taarnfalk
Thank you for your kind review, added to my list :)

@SnepSupport
Sounds good! I'll start the auction today whenever available. By the way, when you quote someone else's post, make sure to remove the @ if there are any - this will still ping other people even if the text is in the quote box (it's not a problem for me, but you also pinged two other users that the post is not directed to :p).
@Ayashi
Happy you liked the service :) I think 2 hours would be best to keep for better results, since some people aren't online frequently enough to respond to a bid within 1 hour. Dragons like yours are more likely to go higher up in price with a longer snipe guard, but I'll still do 1 hour next time if you prefer so. I'm looking to start the next one sometime around this weekend or start of next week!

@SilverBelle
Sure, here is what I would recommend:

Peridot/Banana/Green 1,800g
Tangerine/Banana/Saffron 100g
Smoke/Caribbean/Caribbean 1,000g
Algae/Orca/Lavender 100g
Amethyst/Amethyst/Swamp 400g
Fire/Fire/Metals 80g (not sure if this is low, but I figure it'll go up if it is)

What do you think?

@Greylag
Wow, is your luck for real? I'm more and more amazed every time you come here :'D
What a good prize! I was thinking maybe 7kg for a start? If you want me to, I can do the auction as early as today.

@Taarnfalk
Thank you for your kind review, added to my list :)

@SnepSupport
Sounds good! I'll start the auction today whenever available. By the way, when you quote someone else's post, make sure to remove the @ if there are any - this will still ping other people even if the text is in the quote box (it's not a problem for me, but you also pinged two other users that the post is not directed to :p).
@SilverQuark if you think 2 is better let's keep it at 2 :) Timing sounds good, thank you!
@SilverQuark if you think 2 is better let's keep it at 2 :) Timing sounds good, thank you!
@silverquark

Definitely! I also want to add I'll take any and all Elemental Runestones as payment, too.
@silverquark

Definitely! I also want to add I'll take any and all Elemental Runestones as payment, too.
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
@SilverQuark Hey I was wanting to auction off Noreis for 7.5kg as a starting bid. He's a 6 digit XXX white breedchanged Wildclaw w/ art [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/263062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2631/263062_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark
Hey I was wanting to auction off Noreis for 7.5kg as a starting bid.
He's a 6 digit XXX white breedchanged Wildclaw w/ art

263062_350.png
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 466 467