Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 466 467
@TheUltimateOwl

Sure, no problem :)
@TheUltimateOwl

Sure, no problem :)
@SilverQuark All the ones you suggested SBs for have scrys in bios, I made sure. Its no trouble! I just really appreciate you providing this service for people like me that hate mass pinging and wanted to minimise some of the work you had to do lol. Thank you!
@SilverQuark All the ones you suggested SBs for have scrys in bios, I made sure. Its no trouble! I just really appreciate you providing this service for people like me that hate mass pinging and wanted to minimise some of the work you had to do lol. Thank you!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@SilverQuark

I couldn't be happier. I didn't have to worry about anything. The assessment of my 6 Digit and 7 Digit values was spot on and all sold! I will use their service again in the future. Thank you for making this worry-free!
@SilverQuark

I couldn't be happier. I didn't have to worry about anything. The assessment of my 6 Digit and 7 Digit values was spot on and all sold! I will use their service again in the future. Thank you for making this worry-free!
XdA0BPq.png
@SilverQuark
sounds good! could i have an auction scheduled then?
@SilverQuark
sounds good! could i have an auction scheduled then?
TlQjbxg.gif
@SilverQuark

What does SB mean?
I've been told she can go for 10 000 gems and i'm willing to give you 10% :)
@SilverQuark

What does SB mean?
I've been told she can go for 10 000 gems and i'm willing to give you 10% :)
@SilverQuark
I'm good with those prices, I didnt see the primals listed though.

When ever you have time on your list would you host an auction for me?
@SilverQuark
I'm good with those prices, I didnt see the primals listed though.

When ever you have time on your list would you host an auction for me?
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Snappish
No worries, and see you when the auction starts :)

@kitsune56
Thanks a lot for your review, I added it to my feedback list!

@Coward
Sure, I gave you a slot just now :D

@LShadowsA7X
SB means starting bid! It's the minimum price that has to be offered for a dragon to be sold.
You're welcome to try selling her for 10kg if you want to, but you'd be very unlikely to succeed. XYX G1 dragons usually sell for a few hundred gems each, when their colours are good. Some exceptional ones go for a few thousand, but I don't remember seeing one hit the 10kg marker anytime recently. That's why I recommend to start at 200g. You're free to suggest a different price, but by starting the auction at 10kg I can tell you now that the auction wouldn't be successful.

@Syceris
I've scheduled you with my earliest available slot! It starts on the 29th, if that works for you.
@Snappish
No worries, and see you when the auction starts :)

@kitsune56
Thanks a lot for your review, I added it to my feedback list!

@Coward
Sure, I gave you a slot just now :D

@LShadowsA7X
SB means starting bid! It's the minimum price that has to be offered for a dragon to be sold.
You're welcome to try selling her for 10kg if you want to, but you'd be very unlikely to succeed. XYX G1 dragons usually sell for a few hundred gems each, when their colours are good. Some exceptional ones go for a few thousand, but I don't remember seeing one hit the 10kg marker anytime recently. That's why I recommend to start at 200g. You're free to suggest a different price, but by starting the auction at 10kg I can tell you now that the auction wouldn't be successful.

@Syceris
I've scheduled you with my earliest available slot! It starts on the 29th, if that works for you.
alright thanks sm!
alright thanks sm!
TlQjbxg.gif
Hello! I'm a first time customer of yours, and I was wondering if you might be able to help me auction off the first 5 dragons in this lair tab of mine for the earliest slot you have available right now? I'm really bad with auctions and pricing, so i'd let you set the prices and stuff! Thank you very much! (panda) :)
Hello! I'm a first time customer of yours, and I was wondering if you might be able to help me auction off the first 5 dragons in this lair tab of mine for the earliest slot you have available right now? I'm really bad with auctions and pricing, so i'd let you set the prices and stuff! Thank you very much! (panda) :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@SilverQuark oh ok I got misinformed then, you can start at 200g :)
@SilverQuark oh ok I got misinformed then, you can start at 200g :)
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 466 467