Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark
I'd happily set the SB on the pair together at 600, for those two I'm less worried about absolute maximum profit than keeping them together. For the rest of them that sounds good to me :)
@SilverQuark
I'd happily set the SB on the pair together at 600, for those two I'm less worried about absolute maximum profit than keeping them together. For the rest of them that sounds good to me :)
wq9PoXA.png
@SilverQuark

Thank you, sorry for being such a noob
@SilverQuark

Thank you, sorry for being such a noob
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Cynil
You have some real lookers in there!

Blood/Sable/Crimson 100g
Sand/Rose/Wine 40g
Platinum/Gloom/Murk 40g
Chartreuse/Olive/Caramel 40g
Chocolate/Shadow/Smoke 40g
Moss/Amber/Brown 50g
Auburn/Dirt/Coal 60g
Beige/Dirt/Auburn 70g
Ginger/Hunter/Eldritch 40g

How about these?

@Trilonyte
Got you! If you have any payment plan preferences let me know, although I don't expect we'll need to worry about that.

@BlueJaysFeather
Sounds good to me, I'll auction them for 600g total as a pair then :)

@CrowHarlequin
Don't worry about it, we all were noobs once. Let me know if there's anything else you want more info on!
@Cynil
You have some real lookers in there!

Blood/Sable/Crimson 100g
Sand/Rose/Wine 40g
Platinum/Gloom/Murk 40g
Chartreuse/Olive/Caramel 40g
Chocolate/Shadow/Smoke 40g
Moss/Amber/Brown 50g
Auburn/Dirt/Coal 60g
Beige/Dirt/Auburn 70g
Ginger/Hunter/Eldritch 40g

How about these?

@Trilonyte
Got you! If you have any payment plan preferences let me know, although I don't expect we'll need to worry about that.

@BlueJaysFeather
Sounds good to me, I'll auction them for 600g total as a pair then :)

@CrowHarlequin
Don't worry about it, we all were noobs once. Let me know if there's anything else you want more info on!
@SilverQuark

Yeah, those prices work for me. Do we need yo set an AB on any of them?
@SilverQuark

Yeah, those prices work for me. Do we need yo set an AB on any of them?
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

I normally work without, but if you have specific prices in mind, just let me know! I've got you a slot in the meantime.
@Cynil

I normally work without, but if you have specific prices in mind, just let me know! I've got you a slot in the meantime.
@SilverQuark Not sure if I need to ping you or not for this, but figured it wouldn't hurt. Also, Panda. Looking to sell my G1, leap-day Banescale primals. Got some pretty insane luck, but since I'm really just a money hoarder I'm looking to sell them lol. Here's the male: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59606237] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596063/59606237_350.png[/img] [/url] And here's the female: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59606240] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596063/59606240_350.png[/img] [/url] Additionally, I've got a non-g1 Guardian Primal I'd like to sell too. Nothing too special about this one other than the fact it's a primal, no leap day or anything like that. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59828975] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598290/59828975_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Here's the information you need:[/u] [LIST] [*]Starting bid: I'd like a suggestion from you, if that's okay. I expect the leap-day primals to be around the 5mil mark, but you're the expert here. The Guardian I have no clue at all, so that's up to your suggestion more fully. [*]G:T Rate: Default is fine. Mixed payments works for me, though I am a big fan of seeing my treasure number go up so that's preferable. [*]Accepted Items: None. I only want currency. [*]Desired Time Frame: None. I've been holding onto these for a bit as is, and they seem to be pretty high-value from what I'm told. I'm willing to keep holding them as needed to get a buyer. [*]Snipe Guard/Autobuy: Your defaults work fine. I'm not averse to an autobuy price, but I have no clue what would be a good mark for that so probably best to not have one. [/LIST] Hopefully we can do business!
@SilverQuark Not sure if I need to ping you or not for this, but figured it wouldn't hurt. Also, Panda.

Looking to sell my G1, leap-day Banescale primals. Got some pretty insane luck, but since I'm really just a money hoarder I'm looking to sell them lol.
Here's the male:

59606237_350.png

And here's the female:

59606240_350.png

Additionally, I've got a non-g1 Guardian Primal I'd like to sell too. Nothing too special about this one other than the fact it's a primal, no leap day or anything like that.

59828975_350.png

Here's the information you need:
  • Starting bid: I'd like a suggestion from you, if that's okay. I expect the leap-day primals to be around the 5mil mark, but you're the expert here. The Guardian I have no clue at all, so that's up to your suggestion more fully.
  • G:T Rate: Default is fine. Mixed payments works for me, though I am a big fan of seeing my treasure number go up so that's preferable.
  • Accepted Items: None. I only want currency.
  • Desired Time Frame: None. I've been holding onto these for a bit as is, and they seem to be pretty high-value from what I'm told. I'm willing to keep holding them as needed to get a buyer.
  • Snipe Guard/Autobuy: Your defaults work fine. I'm not averse to an autobuy price, but I have no clue what would be a good mark for that so probably best to not have one.

Hopefully we can do business!
@SilverQuark

Hello! I had a mass hatch a few months ago, but have yet to clear out my lair :,) Thus, I need some help! Here's the tab holding all of the dragons. If you see any that have even a slight chance of selling, let me know and I'll sell them myself. The rest I'll exalt. The best ones (excluding the obs/mid and multi), I'd like you to auction! (Most of them have scries in their bios.)

Going through all of those dragons is a bit of a task, so I'll definitely be sending some money over for that. If you're uncomfortable going through and giving exact lists, that's quite alright and I'd 100% understand! Just let me know which ones you think would perform best in an auction.

SBs are up to you, as I'm bad at pricing dragons lol. If I have any issues with them, I'll let you know. Time frame and snipe guard are also up to you. No ABs needed.

I'll accept scatterscrolls (colors, not eyes) at 350g per and eggs at 300g per.

Also, I've requested an auction from you before, but it appears some things have changed! So, what's your opinion on pandas?

Thank you so much! <3
@SilverQuark

Hello! I had a mass hatch a few months ago, but have yet to clear out my lair :,) Thus, I need some help! Here's the tab holding all of the dragons. If you see any that have even a slight chance of selling, let me know and I'll sell them myself. The rest I'll exalt. The best ones (excluding the obs/mid and multi), I'd like you to auction! (Most of them have scries in their bios.)

Going through all of those dragons is a bit of a task, so I'll definitely be sending some money over for that. If you're uncomfortable going through and giving exact lists, that's quite alright and I'd 100% understand! Just let me know which ones you think would perform best in an auction.

SBs are up to you, as I'm bad at pricing dragons lol. If I have any issues with them, I'll let you know. Time frame and snipe guard are also up to you. No ABs needed.

I'll accept scatterscrolls (colors, not eyes) at 350g per and eggs at 300g per.

Also, I've requested an auction from you before, but it appears some things have changed! So, what's your opinion on pandas?

Thank you so much! <3
@BeyondKaos
Welcome! Unfortunately I don't think those will sell for much, because they've been bred, and 99% of G1 collectors won't buy bred G1s. Even those who do, will only buy them at a fraction of what their unbred counterparts would go for. I would suggest a SB of 100g for each dragon.
For the Shadow Primal, something in the 60-70g range would do.

@Rookie
Welcome back! (I was about to comment that your username sounded familiar.) Here are my recommendations:

Driftwood/Pistachio/Grey (Multi-Gaze) 300g
Obsidian/Midnight/Strawberry 90g
Eldritch/Thicket/Obsidian 70g
Sanddollar/Algae/Tarnish 60g
Swamp/Sanddollar/Jungle 40g
Swamp/Cinnamon/Copper 40g
Cinnamon/Tan/Lead 50g
Banana/Twilight/Overcast 40g
Cerise/Fog/Pearl 50g
Carmine/Gold/Blush 40g
Midnight/Radioactive/Navy 40g
Cerise/Plum/Turquoise 30g
Lead/Antique/Blackberry 70g
Green/Avocado/Buttercup 40g
Honey/Terracotta/Yellow 50g
Grey/Bronze/Brown 40g
Honeydew/Mulberry/Peridot 40g
Storm/Silver/Aqua 40g
Moon/Cerise/Pumpkin 40g
Chartreuse/Tomato/Ruby 50g
Obsidian/Swamp/Marigold 40g
Emerald/Green/Shale 40g
Garnet/Cottoncandy/Honey 50g
Cream/Ginger/Cottoncandy 40g
Smoke/Brick/Silver 30g
Tan/Pistachio/Moss 30g
Marigold/Banana/Pearl 100g
Gloom/Lapis/Blackberry 30g
Pearl/Abyss/Ivory 50g

Since there's almost 30 dragons in the group, I'd suggest to move those I put at 30g to the flatsale pile. Everything else you can put on the AH for whatever price you like. I don't think the others will sell for more than 50g, so it's up to you if you want to list them and wait until they sell, or just exalt them. I have relatively little patience with selling XYZs myself, so I'm not the best advice giver there xD
If you want to request any changes, go ahead!
@BeyondKaos
Welcome! Unfortunately I don't think those will sell for much, because they've been bred, and 99% of G1 collectors won't buy bred G1s. Even those who do, will only buy them at a fraction of what their unbred counterparts would go for. I would suggest a SB of 100g for each dragon.
For the Shadow Primal, something in the 60-70g range would do.

@Rookie
Welcome back! (I was about to comment that your username sounded familiar.) Here are my recommendations:

Driftwood/Pistachio/Grey (Multi-Gaze) 300g
Obsidian/Midnight/Strawberry 90g
Eldritch/Thicket/Obsidian 70g
Sanddollar/Algae/Tarnish 60g
Swamp/Sanddollar/Jungle 40g
Swamp/Cinnamon/Copper 40g
Cinnamon/Tan/Lead 50g
Banana/Twilight/Overcast 40g
Cerise/Fog/Pearl 50g
Carmine/Gold/Blush 40g
Midnight/Radioactive/Navy 40g
Cerise/Plum/Turquoise 30g
Lead/Antique/Blackberry 70g
Green/Avocado/Buttercup 40g
Honey/Terracotta/Yellow 50g
Grey/Bronze/Brown 40g
Honeydew/Mulberry/Peridot 40g
Storm/Silver/Aqua 40g
Moon/Cerise/Pumpkin 40g
Chartreuse/Tomato/Ruby 50g
Obsidian/Swamp/Marigold 40g
Emerald/Green/Shale 40g
Garnet/Cottoncandy/Honey 50g
Cream/Ginger/Cottoncandy 40g
Smoke/Brick/Silver 30g
Tan/Pistachio/Moss 30g
Marigold/Banana/Pearl 100g
Gloom/Lapis/Blackberry 30g
Pearl/Abyss/Ivory 50g

Since there's almost 30 dragons in the group, I'd suggest to move those I put at 30g to the flatsale pile. Everything else you can put on the AH for whatever price you like. I don't think the others will sell for more than 50g, so it's up to you if you want to list them and wait until they sell, or just exalt them. I have relatively little patience with selling XYZs myself, so I'm not the best advice giver there xD
If you want to request any changes, go ahead!
Well, that's a shame to hear. I feel stupid for having bred them now, I didn't know. Well, thank you for your insight. I don't think I'll want to sell them for that low, though.
Well, that's a shame to hear. I feel stupid for having bred them now, I didn't know. Well, thank you for your insight. I don't think I'll want to sell them for that low, though.
@BeyondKaos

Sorry to break it to you! If you change your mind and decide to sell them, you can come back anytime. Good luck!
@BeyondKaos

Sorry to break it to you! If you change your mind and decide to sell them, you can come back anytime. Good luck!
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 466 467