Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark

Could you auction a fire egg for me?
@SilverQuark

Could you auction a fire egg for me?
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
@Kardi
Yep, PM away!

@Elisestone
Sure thing! Any idea what you want the SB to be? I have available auction slots starting the 16th.
@Kardi
Yep, PM away!

@Elisestone
Sure thing! Any idea what you want the SB to be? I have available auction slots starting the 16th.
That works :). WHat does SB mean? still some what new
That works :). WHat does SB mean? still some what new
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
@Elisestone
SB means Starting Bid!
Eggs go for an average of about 300 gems each these days. Since there are no pinglists for eggs, I'd suggest starting with a bid that undercuts LAH (lowest Auction House value) but not by a lot, otherwise if the auction goes unnoticed you would lose money. As such I'd set the SB at 250g.
@Elisestone
SB means Starting Bid!
Eggs go for an average of about 300 gems each these days. Since there are no pinglists for eggs, I'd suggest starting with a bid that undercuts LAH (lowest Auction House value) but not by a lot, otherwise if the auction goes unnoticed you would lose money. As such I'd set the SB at 250g.
Ah that works :) 250g start out price if people wanna do treasure i’m Good with that too. I’m trying to get the coins for expansions
Ah that works :) 250g start out price if people wanna do treasure i’m Good with that too. I’m trying to get the coins for expansions
@Elisestone
Alright, I'll schedule you, say 16-19? What conversion rate do you want to use for treasure to gems? 1:850-1:900 seems to be a common range.
@Elisestone
Alright, I'll schedule you, say 16-19? What conversion rate do you want to use for treasure to gems? 1:850-1:900 seems to be a common range.
That works I think 1:850 that seems to be the most common
That works I think 1:850 that seems to be the most common
@Elisestone
Perfect, I scheduled you for the 16th. Thanks!
@Elisestone
Perfect, I scheduled you for the 16th. Thanks!
#ALittleLate

Ahem yes so I'm here to provide feedback before I get too caught up irl, studies & with art comms and forget!
Auction went smoothly, I must say not having to dig up pinglists and the like is pretty nice actually. Glad at least one of my dragons sold~
#ALittleLate

Ahem yes so I'm here to provide feedback before I get too caught up irl, studies & with art comms and forget!
Auction went smoothly, I must say not having to dig up pinglists and the like is pretty nice actually. Glad at least one of my dragons sold~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
Don't worry, it's never too late! Thank you so much for vouching for me :)
@Tune
Don't worry, it's never too late! Thank you so much for vouching for me :)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 466 467