Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark Hello! I've been thinking of selling my double radioactive. I'm not sure what she's worth but I'd love the starting bid to be around the 1500g I paid for her. If you think it should be different I trust your judgement, though. Also I can't remember if I've been here before so, kitten. :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57362156] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573622/57362156_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark
Hello! I've been thinking of selling my double radioactive. I'm not sure what she's worth but I'd love the starting bid to be around the 1500g I paid for her. If you think it should be different I trust your judgement, though. Also I can't remember if I've been here before so, kitten. :)

57362156_350.png
@kyruiz @Renarin
Got you both scheduled, thanks for confirming!

@gungal
Welcome! Sorry I couldn't help more and good luck :)

@Sinjin
Thank you for leaving another reference, also added to my list! Come back anytime.

@Tofubear
Fancy seeing you here after you bought a good few of the dragons I auctioned :) I'd recommend these SBs, let me know whether or not you're happy with them and we can go from there:

Lemon/Yellow/Tomato 40g
Black/Charcoal/Lapis 100g
Black/Eldritch/Slate 80g

@Trekkie
My records say that you're new, unless you changed your username recently, so welcome! I was going to suggest 1kg as the SB, but I have no problem with 1.5kg either. I'll put you in for a slot in a moment!
@kyruiz @Renarin
Got you both scheduled, thanks for confirming!

@gungal
Welcome! Sorry I couldn't help more and good luck :)

@Sinjin
Thank you for leaving another reference, also added to my list! Come back anytime.

@Tofubear
Fancy seeing you here after you bought a good few of the dragons I auctioned :) I'd recommend these SBs, let me know whether or not you're happy with them and we can go from there:

Lemon/Yellow/Tomato 40g
Black/Charcoal/Lapis 100g
Black/Eldritch/Slate 80g

@Trekkie
My records say that you're new, unless you changed your username recently, so welcome! I was going to suggest 1kg as the SB, but I have no problem with 1.5kg either. I'll put you in for a slot in a moment!
@SilverQuark Those SBs look good to me!
@SilverQuark Those SBs look good to me!
@Tofubear

Awesome, on schedule now! Thanks!
@Tofubear

Awesome, on schedule now! Thanks!
@Renarin @Tofubear

Hi, just letting you both know I have to suspend auctions for the remainder of the week, so I'll reschedule both of yours for early next week. I'm under crunch and not online enough to manage more than what I already have going on, and I have plans offline for the weekend, so even if I started your auctions I know that they wouldn't get bumped up a lot. Sorry if this causes any inconveniences and thanks for understanding, if this changes your plans and want to cancel just let me know :)
@Renarin @Tofubear

Hi, just letting you both know I have to suspend auctions for the remainder of the week, so I'll reschedule both of yours for early next week. I'm under crunch and not online enough to manage more than what I already have going on, and I have plans offline for the weekend, so even if I started your auctions I know that they wouldn't get bumped up a lot. Sorry if this causes any inconveniences and thanks for understanding, if this changes your plans and want to cancel just let me know :)
@SilverQuark No worries; I don’t mind waiting until next week.
@SilverQuark No worries; I don’t mind waiting until next week.
@SilverQuark Alright, no worries! :>
@SilverQuark Alright, no worries! :>
RGcwvcm.jpg
@SilverQuark hello^^ I was really interested in grabbing the February 25th *or when ever you have time for a longer auction* slot I have two pretty xyy girls *g1* I impulse bought I'd like to auction off to fund other projects :'3 since they just dont fit my lair aesthetic really and I dont have the time nor patience to run a successful auction myself let me know The info your tos asks for: Starting bid: let's sit at 600g as a nice low starting bid for both I got them AH lurking for 500g and 400g respectively so even if the starting bid is only reached I make a small profit but their colors are nice so they should go past that easily I think Buy out: let's say 4000g are boths buy outs I dont wanna be too stingy considering I got them for pretty low and 4000g is definitely more than satisfactory in my book G:t ratio = 1g:1100t (so just the default) time phrase wise I'd love a good like 10 day solid auction Snipe guard = [s] god their annoying but yes please [/s] your default seems fine as well^^ The gorls: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57829865] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578299/57829865_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58623616] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586237/58623616_350.png[/img] [/url] (When I saw then I thought miku and cherry blossom miku tbh) If theres something wrong with my application please feel free to ping me and I'll give you the extra Intel and such you need just ask thank you^^ Also like I said I've never done this before if you want to suggest change SB or BO wise because you think their worth more/less than I'm assuming I'm open to listening definitely since you for sure know more than me-
@SilverQuark hello^^ I was really interested in grabbing the February 25th *or when ever you have time for a longer auction* slot I have two pretty xyy girls *g1* I impulse bought I'd like to auction off to fund other projects :'3 since they just dont fit my lair aesthetic really and I dont have the time nor patience to run a successful auction myself let me know

The info your tos asks for:
Starting bid: let's sit at 600g as a nice low starting bid for both I got them AH lurking for 500g and 400g respectively so even if the starting bid is only reached I make a small profit but their colors are nice so they should go past that easily I think

Buy out: let's say 4000g are boths buy outs I dont wanna be too stingy considering I got them for pretty low and 4000g is definitely more than satisfactory in my book

G:t ratio = 1g:1100t (so just the default)

time phrase wise I'd love a good like 10 day solid auction

Snipe guard = god their annoying but yes please your default seems fine as well^^

The gorls:

57829865_350.png

58623616_350.png

(When I saw then I thought miku and cherry blossom miku tbh)

If theres something wrong with my application please feel free to ping me and I'll give you the extra Intel and such you need just ask thank you^^

Also like I said I've never done this before if you want to suggest change SB or BO wise because you think their worth more/less than I'm assuming I'm open to listening definitely since you for sure know more than me-
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
@SimplyNashie

Welcome!
I think if we do 500g each that should do it. Assuming both sell, you'd be netting a good profit already. Autobuy is fine at 4kg because it's supposed to be high anyway, so that people are encouraged to bid.
I'm happy to give you the slot on the 27th - I have to allocate a PM request to the 25th slot that came a bit before yours, I just want to confirm first that you're happy with the prices!
@SimplyNashie

Welcome!
I think if we do 500g each that should do it. Assuming both sell, you'd be netting a good profit already. Autobuy is fine at 4kg because it's supposed to be high anyway, so that people are encouraged to bid.
I'm happy to give you the slot on the 27th - I have to allocate a PM request to the 25th slot that came a bit before yours, I just want to confirm first that you're happy with the prices!
@silverquark like I said you definitely know more than me auction wise so the SB of 500 is fair *especially given their original prices* and I understand definitely about the spot being claimed in pm first so that's not an issue either cant wait to see and hope lol

the dragons wont be going anywhere since their in my hib den however I do have a bit of a memory issue if you could remind me a day or two before thatd be just fantastic^^ if not I'll just have to set myself reminders either way everything will work out
@silverquark like I said you definitely know more than me auction wise so the SB of 500 is fair *especially given their original prices* and I understand definitely about the spot being claimed in pm first so that's not an issue either cant wait to see and hope lol

the dragons wont be going anywhere since their in my hib den however I do have a bit of a memory issue if you could remind me a day or two before thatd be just fantastic^^ if not I'll just have to set myself reminders either way everything will work out
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 466 467