Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 466 467
@Tinapie

Sure! I'd recommend a SB of 100g or thereabouts. I remember triple Primals with matching eyes selling for a few hundred gems in previous auctions I've ran, so that's more or less what I'd expect her to go for. Are you happy for me to book you in now?
@Tinapie

Sure! I'd recommend a SB of 100g or thereabouts. I remember triple Primals with matching eyes selling for a few hundred gems in previous auctions I've ran, so that's more or less what I'd expect her to go for. Are you happy for me to book you in now?
@Silverquark Yes please! <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=367670&tab=dragon&did=59043447][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590435/59043447_350.png[/img][/url]
@Silverquark Yes please! <3

59043447_350.png
@Tinapie

Awesome, scheduled then! Thanks for thumbnailing the dragon here, that makes my job easier.
@Tinapie

Awesome, scheduled then! Thanks for thumbnailing the dragon here, that makes my job easier.
@voidbeast

A bred G1 WC sold for 350g in an auction that ended just today, with 250g being the SB. If you think that's appropriate, I don't mind auctioning her! You just won't get much back if you were the one that paid for the scrolls, is all.
@voidbeast

A bred G1 WC sold for 350g in an auction that ended just today, with 250g being the SB. If you think that's appropriate, I don't mind auctioning her! You just won't get much back if you were the one that paid for the scrolls, is all.
@voidbeast

What I can do is auction both the dragon and the accent together, and maybe offer a discount if the same person buys both? Something like 5% of the final price.

Do you remember how much you paid the skin? I was going to suggest a SB of 1kg, but I can't find sales data for it.
@voidbeast

What I can do is auction both the dragon and the accent together, and maybe offer a discount if the same person buys both? Something like 5% of the final price.

Do you remember how much you paid the skin? I was going to suggest a SB of 1kg, but I can't find sales data for it.
@voidbeast

Works for me! I've put you on schedule for the 14th, see you then!
@voidbeast

Works for me! I've put you on schedule for the 14th, see you then!
@SilverQuark Hi! I'd love to request a slot to auction this boy :D kitten [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58103607] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581037/58103607_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like suggestions for a starting bid because I'm not the best at pricing. I'd take mixed payments and the default g:t rate is fine. I'd only accept gems/treasure and any time frame is fine with me and I'd like to have the snipe guard with no autobuy. Just let me know if you need anything else, thank you! :)
@SilverQuark
Hi! I'd love to request a slot to auction this boy :D kitten

58103607_350.png

I'd like suggestions for a starting bid because I'm not the best at pricing. I'd take mixed payments and the default g:t rate is fine. I'd only accept gems/treasure and any time frame is fine with me and I'd like to have the snipe guard with no autobuy. Just let me know if you need anything else, thank you! :)
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
@Santana

Amazing lad! I'd say 2kg SB, if you're okay with that.
@Santana

Amazing lad! I'd say 2kg SB, if you're okay with that.
@SilverQuark thank you! And for sure, thanks for suggesting :D
@SilverQuark thank you! And for sure, thanks for suggesting :D
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
@SilverQuark

Omg I'm so sorry I dont k know how I missed your ping (I just noticed it when looking for something else in my alerts >.<)

If your still okay to continue I'm good with everything you said minus the Beige/Denim/Caribbean boy, someone sent me a pm and until I know if they want to purchase him or not, I do not want to list him for sale. I also think I'll hold off on the coatl, I fear he might have a little more sentimental meaning than I realized.
@SilverQuark

Omg I'm so sorry I dont k know how I missed your ping (I just noticed it when looking for something else in my alerts >.<)

If your still okay to continue I'm good with everything you said minus the Beige/Denim/Caribbean boy, someone sent me a pm and until I know if they want to purchase him or not, I do not want to list him for sale. I also think I'll hold off on the coatl, I fear he might have a little more sentimental meaning than I realized.
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 466 467