Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 466 467
@Meyoline

No problem, I have you scheduled now!
Are you looking to sell your vials? I have a dragon or two that could use the treatment, and I generally pay 100g each for them.
@Meyoline

No problem, I have you scheduled now!
Are you looking to sell your vials? I have a dragon or two that could use the treatment, and I generally pay 100g each for them.
@SilverQuark

Things have certainly picked up for you since NotN! I still have a couple of the G1 banes for auction, but I also spent NotN picking up a whole host of G1 nocts, some of which I think are particularly good kittens, some of which may not be good enough to bother auctioning vs flat sales.

I'm interested in selling most of them, but I'm leery of selling too many in any one auction since it seems like a great way to create chaos for you and to spread buyers' pocketbooks thin. It might be worthwhile to use the ones that would generate most interest to anchor a few different auctions over time? I'm not in a hurry to sell them all off immediately, but because there are so many I would like to get started. That said, it's only a suggestion and I do defer to your expertise.

The vast majority are in one den tab, which I'll link but don't want to force you to go through. They're organized by pages.
  • Page 1 is special eyes regardless of color scheme or G1 status (a fire primal i bred is in there).
  • Page 2 is near-triples and true doubles.
  • Page 3 is one off.
  • Page 4 is two off.
  • Page 5 is 3 off.
  • Page 6 is 4 or 5 off.
  • Page 7 has at least two colors in the same range but they are more than five off.
  • Page 8 is dragons with colors in different ranges that I thought still worked together decently, for the most part, or needed out of my active lair for a time.

I presume pages 7 and 8 are most likely to be flat-sale dragons.

Highlights Reel:
Near miss XXX - Purple/Orchid/Heather with Water eyes
Near miss XXX - White/Maize/Ice with Arcane eyes
XYY Caramel/Honey/Honey with Ice eyes
XYX Iris/Oilslick/Iris with Light eyes
Brick/Red/Carmine with Ice Faceted eyes
Aqua/Azure/Phthalo with Wind unusual eyes
Berry/Rust/Garnet with Light eyes
Goldenrod/Marigold/Ivory, Shadow eyes
Beige/Taupe/Pear Banescale with Ice eyes

This would be a large project, and I get that, so if there's a point at which you're uninterested in involvement, or if I need to do more sorting/add scries to all of them in advance, please just let me know.

Thank you!
@SilverQuark

Things have certainly picked up for you since NotN! I still have a couple of the G1 banes for auction, but I also spent NotN picking up a whole host of G1 nocts, some of which I think are particularly good kittens, some of which may not be good enough to bother auctioning vs flat sales.

I'm interested in selling most of them, but I'm leery of selling too many in any one auction since it seems like a great way to create chaos for you and to spread buyers' pocketbooks thin. It might be worthwhile to use the ones that would generate most interest to anchor a few different auctions over time? I'm not in a hurry to sell them all off immediately, but because there are so many I would like to get started. That said, it's only a suggestion and I do defer to your expertise.

The vast majority are in one den tab, which I'll link but don't want to force you to go through. They're organized by pages.
  • Page 1 is special eyes regardless of color scheme or G1 status (a fire primal i bred is in there).
  • Page 2 is near-triples and true doubles.
  • Page 3 is one off.
  • Page 4 is two off.
  • Page 5 is 3 off.
  • Page 6 is 4 or 5 off.
  • Page 7 has at least two colors in the same range but they are more than five off.
  • Page 8 is dragons with colors in different ranges that I thought still worked together decently, for the most part, or needed out of my active lair for a time.

I presume pages 7 and 8 are most likely to be flat-sale dragons.

Highlights Reel:
Near miss XXX - White/Maize/Ice with Arcane eyes
XYY Caramel/Honey/Honey with Ice eyes
XYX Iris/Oilslick/Iris with Light eyes
Brick/Red/Carmine with Ice Faceted eyes
Aqua/Azure/Phthalo with Wind unusual eyes

This would be a large project, and I get that, so if there's a point at which you're uninterested in involvement, or if I need to do more sorting/add scries to all of them in advance, please just let me know.

Thank you!
KfpmU0m.png
@SilverQuark Absolutely! I had actually tried a brief sales thread after the new eye type came out but had no takers. I hate seeing the vials just gathering dust in my hoard xD How would you like to handle the trade-off?
@SilverQuark Absolutely! I had actually tried a brief sales thread after the new eye type came out but had no takers. I hate seeing the vials just gathering dust in my hoard xD How would you like to handle the trade-off?
EGjlGzP.png
@SilverQuark Hi, I’d like to auction off this Radioactive/Plum/Cerulean G1! (I actually posted here near the beginning of NOTN, but I decided to let things settle down a bit, haha.) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57930949] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579310/57930949_350.png[/img] [/url] You suggested a SB of 50 gems, which I’m fine with! The default G:T rate is also fine, and I would prefer pure currency.
@SilverQuark Hi, I’d like to auction off this Radioactive/Plum/Cerulean G1! (I actually posted here near the beginning of NOTN, but I decided to let things settle down a bit, haha.)

57930949_350.png

You suggested a SB of 50 gems, which I’m fine with! The default G:T rate is also fine, and I would prefer pure currency.
max | they/she | dmEpGuD.png thDLJf3.png

gen 1 sales tab here!
@brevityis

No joke! Things do generally get a little busier during and after NotN, but I don't remember seeing quite this level of activity at any point in my "career" as an auctioneer. My average waitlist jumped from 3 days to a whole 2 weeks!

I'll put the kids I recommend to auction here, together with their suggested SB prices. What you don't see on this list I would put on the AH for 25-40g.

Sunset/Marigold/Sunshine (Primal) 50g

White/Maize/Ice 200g
Brick/Red/Carmine 50g
Aqua/Azure/Phthalo 80g
Raspberry/Carmine/Blush 40g
Caramel/Honey/Honey 250g
Iris/Oilslick/Iris 200g

Berry/Shadow/Maroon 50g
Blackberry/Tangerine/Cinnamon 40g
Jade/Gold/Metals 40g
Platinum/Tan/Orca 60g

Shamrock/Hunter/Eldritch 70g
Vermilion/Rust/Dust 50g
Sable/Nightshade/Grape 50g
Obsidian/Watermelon/Blush 60g

Shale/Slate/Smoke 100g
Cherry/Tomato/Phthalo 60g
Sunshine/Peach/Honey 60g
Tan/Murk/Cinnamon 50g
Algae/Green/Umber 40g
Lead/Crocodile/Moss 70g

Sunset/Metals/Black 40g
Cream/Orca/Red 40g
Lead/Camo/Silver 70g
Stone/Swamp/Jungle 50g
Goldenrod/Sunshine/Yellow 40g

Tarnish/Algae/Jade 50g
Bronze/Ginger/Honeydew 40g
Caribbean/Ultramarine/Chartreuse 40g
Soil/Latte/Overcast 40g

Dust/Tarnish/Maize 80g
Camo/Taupe/Lead 40g
Chocolate/Goldenrod/Shale 40g
Auburn/Amber/Ivory 40g
Blood/Lead/Shadow 40g
Tan/Azure/Amber 40g
Ivory/Umber/Berry 50g
Cream/Cerulean/Algae 40g

I think two auctions should do for this one, I agree it's too many dragons to post them all at once. For now, though, since there are so many people on my list, I can't offer multiple consecutive slots to one person. What I can do is offer you one slot now, and we can do up to 20 dragons of your choice on this list, and then offer you another slot when the first auction is over. How does that sound?

@Meyoline

Great, so since the vials are clan-bound I'll have to send you my dragons and you'll have to apply the vials on them. After that, you can send me the dragons back in a 2-way CR and I'll send you payment for both vials. Let me know if you have the dragon space and are ready to receive them and I'll send them over!

@keplerlesbian

Sounds good, I'll put you on the list! I hope you don't mind waiting since my current average wait is rather long.
@brevityis

No joke! Things do generally get a little busier during and after NotN, but I don't remember seeing quite this level of activity at any point in my "career" as an auctioneer. My average waitlist jumped from 3 days to a whole 2 weeks!

I'll put the kids I recommend to auction here, together with their suggested SB prices. What you don't see on this list I would put on the AH for 25-40g.

Sunset/Marigold/Sunshine (Primal) 50g

White/Maize/Ice 200g
Brick/Red/Carmine 50g
Aqua/Azure/Phthalo 80g
Raspberry/Carmine/Blush 40g
Caramel/Honey/Honey 250g
Iris/Oilslick/Iris 200g

Berry/Shadow/Maroon 50g
Blackberry/Tangerine/Cinnamon 40g
Jade/Gold/Metals 40g
Platinum/Tan/Orca 60g

Shamrock/Hunter/Eldritch 70g
Vermilion/Rust/Dust 50g
Sable/Nightshade/Grape 50g
Obsidian/Watermelon/Blush 60g

Shale/Slate/Smoke 100g
Cherry/Tomato/Phthalo 60g
Sunshine/Peach/Honey 60g
Tan/Murk/Cinnamon 50g
Algae/Green/Umber 40g
Lead/Crocodile/Moss 70g

Sunset/Metals/Black 40g
Cream/Orca/Red 40g
Lead/Camo/Silver 70g
Stone/Swamp/Jungle 50g
Goldenrod/Sunshine/Yellow 40g

Tarnish/Algae/Jade 50g
Bronze/Ginger/Honeydew 40g
Caribbean/Ultramarine/Chartreuse 40g
Soil/Latte/Overcast 40g

Dust/Tarnish/Maize 80g
Camo/Taupe/Lead 40g
Chocolate/Goldenrod/Shale 40g
Auburn/Amber/Ivory 40g
Blood/Lead/Shadow 40g
Tan/Azure/Amber 40g
Ivory/Umber/Berry 50g
Cream/Cerulean/Algae 40g

I think two auctions should do for this one, I agree it's too many dragons to post them all at once. For now, though, since there are so many people on my list, I can't offer multiple consecutive slots to one person. What I can do is offer you one slot now, and we can do up to 20 dragons of your choice on this list, and then offer you another slot when the first auction is over. How does that sound?

@Meyoline

Great, so since the vials are clan-bound I'll have to send you my dragons and you'll have to apply the vials on them. After that, you can send me the dragons back in a 2-way CR and I'll send you payment for both vials. Let me know if you have the dragon space and are ready to receive them and I'll send them over!

@keplerlesbian

Sounds good, I'll put you on the list! I hope you don't mind waiting since my current average wait is rather long.
@SilverQuark

Sounds good to me, honestly I was expecting it might take until June to sell them all off so not being back-to-back is not a problem.

I did have a couple that weren't in that tab that I don't know if you saw. They have a hibden cooldown so they're in my sales tab but not listed on the AH. I put them in my highlights reel but since you went through the whole tab (!! holy cow!) I imagine you didn't look at that so much.

One off XYY, Fog/Auburn/Chocolate Banescale with Earth eyes

I'll sort out the list of which crew I want to go first. For now I'll move all the ones you listed into a separate tab, and sort them into two pages.

Thank you so much!
@SilverQuark

Sounds good to me, honestly I was expecting it might take until June to sell them all off so not being back-to-back is not a problem.

I did have a couple that weren't in that tab that I don't know if you saw. They have a hibden cooldown so they're in my sales tab but not listed on the AH. I put them in my highlights reel but since you went through the whole tab (!! holy cow!) I imagine you didn't look at that so much.

One off XYY, Fog/Auburn/Chocolate Banescale with Earth eyes

I'll sort out the list of which crew I want to go first. For now I'll move all the ones you listed into a separate tab, and sort them into two pages.

Thank you so much!
KfpmU0m.png
@SilverQuark Sounds good! I have plenty of space, feel free to send them over st your convenience.
@SilverQuark Sounds good! I have plenty of space, feel free to send them over st your convenience.
EGjlGzP.png
@SilverQuark Hey silver I'm looking to auction this XYX I hatched not long ago. I know their colors are a little funky but I'm hoping she does alright. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58282213] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582823/58282213_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark Hey silver I'm looking to auction this XYX I hatched not long ago. I know their colors are a little funky but I'm hoping she does alright.

58282213_350.png
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@brevityis

Oh yeah, it's just a matter of getting past my post-NotN auction overload, but I don't expect it'll be this busy forever. The wait time should go down eventually. For now I've put you down for a 3-day slot for the first chunk of dragons, and I expect that by mid-Feb or at worst late Feb I'll have room to do the others as well.

If I've missed these in the previous post, here's my recommended prices:

Purple/Orchid/Heather 80g
Berry/Rust/Garnet 70g
Goldenrod/Marigold/Ivory 70g
Beige/Taupe/Pear 50g

Although the Fog is a close double, I think the colours overall are not super likely to appeal people, purely because Fog is somehow an unwanted primary (I can kind of see why, it's an awkward colour that sits right in between purple and grey and is both and neither).
Since this brings the total of dragons to sell to 42, feel free to add a dragon to each auction so we do 21 and 21.

@Meyoline

Cool, I'll send you a CR after I finish writing this post!

@Shadowdancer

She's quite pretty! What do you say to a 200g SB?
@brevityis

Oh yeah, it's just a matter of getting past my post-NotN auction overload, but I don't expect it'll be this busy forever. The wait time should go down eventually. For now I've put you down for a 3-day slot for the first chunk of dragons, and I expect that by mid-Feb or at worst late Feb I'll have room to do the others as well.

If I've missed these in the previous post, here's my recommended prices:

Purple/Orchid/Heather 80g
Berry/Rust/Garnet 70g
Goldenrod/Marigold/Ivory 70g
Beige/Taupe/Pear 50g

Although the Fog is a close double, I think the colours overall are not super likely to appeal people, purely because Fog is somehow an unwanted primary (I can kind of see why, it's an awkward colour that sits right in between purple and grey and is both and neither).
Since this brings the total of dragons to sell to 42, feel free to add a dragon to each auction so we do 21 and 21.

@Meyoline

Cool, I'll send you a CR after I finish writing this post!

@Shadowdancer

She's quite pretty! What do you say to a 200g SB?
@SilverQuark

Excellent. That all works for me. I've got the total at 43, copying from your lists. I've included them in a spreadsheet, and split them out into two separate auction den tabs, for those that fit. Those that can't hibernate are in the Auctions tab in my lair.
@SilverQuark

Excellent. That all works for me. I've got the total at 43, copying from your lists. I've included them in a spreadsheet, and split them out into two separate auction den tabs, for those that fit. Those that can't hibernate are in the Auctions tab in my lair.
KfpmU0m.png
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 466 467