Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 466 467
@Ladybugdea

All noted!
Also, you mentioned you wanted the auction to end on the 19th, but I'm assuming earlier is fine as well? The slot I've given you runs 14-17, which for one dragon is plenty.

I'm happy to hold him for you, send me a 1-way CR and I'll complete it as soon as the auction is over (unless you want me to complete it any sooner for some reason). I'll then sell the dragon to the winner and send you your cut of the profits.
@Ladybugdea

All noted!
Also, you mentioned you wanted the auction to end on the 19th, but I'm assuming earlier is fine as well? The slot I've given you runs 14-17, which for one dragon is plenty.

I'm happy to hold him for you, send me a 1-way CR and I'll complete it as soon as the auction is over (unless you want me to complete it any sooner for some reason). I'll then sell the dragon to the winner and send you your cut of the profits.
@silverquark
That’s fine! I just need 15 slots come next Wednesday for my “mass hatch” so him being out will help. I’ll send him over, let him sit as long as needed!
@silverquark
That’s fine! I just need 15 slots come next Wednesday for my “mass hatch” so him being out will help. I’ll send him over, let him sit as long as needed!
xUd1q29.gif
@Ladybugdea

Got the CR! Good luck getting the eggs!
@Ladybugdea

Got the CR! Good luck getting the eggs!
@silverquark

Thanks, all I’m missing by now is a fire egg which I’ve been trying to trade for an ice egg.
@silverquark

Thanks, all I’m missing by now is a fire egg which I’ve been trying to trade for an ice egg.
xUd1q29.gif
@SilverQuark
I wanna auction all G1s in this tab
There’s a few I have set SBs in mind for tho, if you think they should be higher tho let me know please aaa ;o;
Kuro 5kg
1kg for forest/beige/soil Tundra
Eden 2.5kg
Kapteyn 4kg
Miraj 3kg
4kg for Arcane primal Gaoler since he’s one off XYY too
Lorne 15kg
Daggry 5kg, he’s a perfect matching XYZ & fire rep
@SilverQuark
I wanna auction all G1s in this tab
There’s a few I have set SBs in mind for tho, if you think they should be higher tho let me know please aaa ;o;
Kuro 5kg
1kg for forest/beige/soil Tundra
Eden 2.5kg
Kapteyn 4kg
Miraj 3kg
4kg for Arcane primal Gaoler since he’s one off XYY too
Lorne 15kg
Daggry 5kg, he’s a perfect matching XYZ & fire rep
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Nice seeing you again!
I think the Forest/Beige/Soil should be around 300g SB, Miraj maybe 2.5kg, everyone else I'm fine with. You should probably go and review what you've listed them for, because I noticed Lorne is on the AH for SB value, so there wouldn't be much of a point auctioning him then xD

Suggestions for the G1s not on your list:

Thicket/Algae/Algae 500g
Pear/Pear/Moon 700g
Spearmint/Dirt/Spearmint 250g
Slate/Goldenrod/Slate 1,000g
Algae/Taupe/Swamp 400g
Heather/Metals/Fog 60g
Heather/Purple/Radioactive 80g (10% discount if bought together with the twin)
Heather/Lavender/Radioactive 80g (10% discount if bought together with the twin)
Thicket/Lapis/Abyss 100g
Sand/Algae/Brown 200g
Platinum/Tan/Peach 70g
Goldenrod/Ivory/Peach 120g
Bronze/Sand/Grapefruit 1,200g

Did I miss anything?
@NowViewing

Nice seeing you again!
I think the Forest/Beige/Soil should be around 300g SB, Miraj maybe 2.5kg, everyone else I'm fine with. You should probably go and review what you've listed them for, because I noticed Lorne is on the AH for SB value, so there wouldn't be much of a point auctioning him then xD

Suggestions for the G1s not on your list:

Thicket/Algae/Algae 500g
Pear/Pear/Moon 700g
Spearmint/Dirt/Spearmint 250g
Slate/Goldenrod/Slate 1,000g
Algae/Taupe/Swamp 400g
Heather/Metals/Fog 60g
Heather/Purple/Radioactive 80g (10% discount if bought together with the twin)
Heather/Lavender/Radioactive 80g (10% discount if bought together with the twin)
Thicket/Lapis/Abyss 100g
Sand/Algae/Brown 200g
Platinum/Tan/Peach 70g
Goldenrod/Ivory/Peach 120g
Bronze/Sand/Grapefruit 1,200g

Did I miss anything?
@SilverQuark
I’d like to maybe do 1kg on the double algae and pear please
I’d prefer to keep Mirag at 3kg since I bought him for 5.5 if that’s okay :00 & 500g on forest/beige/soil
If that’s all okay could you just list em up with your soonest slot please :000
HHHHRRRR I’m on the fence about Lorne, I’m gonna take him down for now
@SilverQuark
I’d like to maybe do 1kg on the double algae and pear please
I’d prefer to keep Mirag at 3kg since I bought him for 5.5 if that’s okay :00 & 500g on forest/beige/soil
If that’s all okay could you just list em up with your soonest slot please :000
HHHHRRRR I’m on the fence about Lorne, I’m gonna take him down for now
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@silverquark

When do you normally start the auctions?
@silverquark

When do you normally start the auctions?
xUd1q29.gif
@NowViewing
Alright! I'll do the auction with the bids you specified. I have a spot today, so I'll set up the thread as soon as I can.

@Ladybugdea
Sometime after 12:00 server depending on availability; since all my auctions end at that hour (except if snipe guard is triggered), and I run up to 5 at a time, I wait until the daily auctions are over and once room is made, the new ones can start. Usually I kick off new auctions between 13:00 and 15:00. Yours is due today as you can see from the schedule in the OP :)
@NowViewing
Alright! I'll do the auction with the bids you specified. I have a spot today, so I'll set up the thread as soon as I can.

@Ladybugdea
Sometime after 12:00 server depending on availability; since all my auctions end at that hour (except if snipe guard is triggered), and I run up to 5 at a time, I wait until the daily auctions are over and once room is made, the new ones can start. Usually I kick off new auctions between 13:00 and 15:00. Yours is due today as you can see from the schedule in the OP :)
@silverquark

Alright!
Thank you for doing this!
@silverquark

Alright!
Thank you for doing this!
xUd1q29.gif
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 466 467