Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 466 467
@OnyxPrime

Sorry to hear you're quitting! I hope things are going okay in life.
What kind of SBs do you want? I was thinking 10g each if you just want to get rid of them, but I can make recommendations for each if that doesn't work. The double I'd start higher, at 200g.
Is there any reason why you want them separate? I think they would garner more interest if they were auctioned together.
@OnyxPrime

Sorry to hear you're quitting! I hope things are going okay in life.
What kind of SBs do you want? I was thinking 10g each if you just want to get rid of them, but I can make recommendations for each if that doesn't work. The double I'd start higher, at 200g.
Is there any reason why you want them separate? I think they would garner more interest if they were auctioned together.
@SilverQuark
Everything has been fine in life, I've just been busy and decided to sell everyone to buy art and such. :)
I had just though that you might want to separate the primals to avoid confusion, but if you think they would sell better together than that works for me!
10g each sounds good for each of the g1s, and 200 for the XYY.
Could you make the sb for the primals 100g each? (And the normal permababe at 300?)
Also I have a lovely XXX obsidian arcane primal permababe. How much should she start for?
@SilverQuark
Everything has been fine in life, I've just been busy and decided to sell everyone to buy art and such. :)
I had just though that you might want to separate the primals to avoid confusion, but if you think they would sell better together than that works for me!
10g each sounds good for each of the g1s, and 200 for the XYY.
Could you make the sb for the primals 100g each? (And the normal permababe at 300?)
Also I have a lovely XXX obsidian arcane primal permababe. How much should she start for?
@OnyxPrime

That's good to know! I understand being tired of a game. If life is going well, that's generally a positive thing.

I'm going to split the post in two (or to make two separate posts) and ping people from both lists. In my experience, this results in better exposure for all the dragons involved. You have about a dozen of them, not 50+, so there's no risk of them overshadowing each other. That's why I recommended a single auction for them all.

I'll adjust the SB of the Primals at 100g, no problem with that. For the permababy I'd recommend 200g, but I can do 300g if that's what you prefer.

The triple obs Arcane Primal... I think one sold in an auction a while ago for around 200g, but I may be wrong. It's been a long time. How about a 200g SB and let's see where that goes?
@OnyxPrime

That's good to know! I understand being tired of a game. If life is going well, that's generally a positive thing.

I'm going to split the post in two (or to make two separate posts) and ping people from both lists. In my experience, this results in better exposure for all the dragons involved. You have about a dozen of them, not 50+, so there's no risk of them overshadowing each other. That's why I recommended a single auction for them all.

I'll adjust the SB of the Primals at 100g, no problem with that. For the permababy I'd recommend 200g, but I can do 300g if that's what you prefer.

The triple obs Arcane Primal... I think one sold in an auction a while ago for around 200g, but I may be wrong. It's been a long time. How about a 200g SB and let's see where that goes?
can i gib feedback if i've never used your services (if only i had something valuable enough to auction, hah) but bought something from one of your aucs? :3

if so :
!! speedy response times, sticks to rules (but notably is also super nice about explaining them in case of any confusion), put an insane amount of time into making 31 (!!! thirty-one !!!) g1s look insanely pretty (i've literally never seen an auc with this much effort into them before), v understanding & patient (lowkey been reading through stuffs on this thread + other aucs you've held i swear i'm not a creep) and overall a very pleasant auction experience from a buyer's perspective :) super happy w my new g1 kiddo & ease of acquiring him

if not :
ty anyway! <3 you're amazing, have this bump~
can i gib feedback if i've never used your services (if only i had something valuable enough to auction, hah) but bought something from one of your aucs? :3

if so :
!! speedy response times, sticks to rules (but notably is also super nice about explaining them in case of any confusion), put an insane amount of time into making 31 (!!! thirty-one !!!) g1s look insanely pretty (i've literally never seen an auc with this much effort into them before), v understanding & patient (lowkey been reading through stuffs on this thread + other aucs you've held i swear i'm not a creep) and overall a very pleasant auction experience from a buyer's perspective :) super happy w my new g1 kiddo & ease of acquiring him

if not :
ty anyway! <3 you're amazing, have this bump~
1009gIL.png
@Skywrath

Thank you for your review! Feedback is always welcome from anyone participating. I've added your referral to my list, marking you as a "buyer" (instead of seller, since I haven't run auctions for you). There's been a couple more people before you who have left references as buyers, so I marked them as such as well.

Just to give credit where credit is due, I generally post scries, I make outfits only if the dragons are already gened. The 31 dragons in Mysh's auction were all dressed up by Mysh themself, as noted in the post. Where not noted, however, the scries are mine (this is the case for the majority of my auctions).

I don't mind the "stalking" at all, I'm happy I was able to sell off some dragons that other people were seeking. Most auctions don't yield a big % profit, so the biggest satisfaction is really to see people enjoy their new kids :)
@Skywrath

Thank you for your review! Feedback is always welcome from anyone participating. I've added your referral to my list, marking you as a "buyer" (instead of seller, since I haven't run auctions for you). There's been a couple more people before you who have left references as buyers, so I marked them as such as well.

Just to give credit where credit is due, I generally post scries, I make outfits only if the dragons are already gened. The 31 dragons in Mysh's auction were all dressed up by Mysh themself, as noted in the post. Where not noted, however, the scries are mine (this is the case for the majority of my auctions).

I don't mind the "stalking" at all, I'm happy I was able to sell off some dragons that other people were seeking. Most auctions don't yield a big % profit, so the biggest satisfaction is really to see people enjoy their new kids :)
@SilverQuark
That sounds good to me! And thank you for the advice, :)
@SilverQuark
That sounds good to me! And thank you for the advice, :)
The way that @SilverQuark runs their auctions is completely professional and upfront, even if I've had auctions that didn't sell and one that finally did, they were kind and very helpful with figuring out starting prices and what not!
They make sure that the auction is completely devoid of drama and very nicely set up in terms of their rules and conditions, making it very easy for a seller to get a good deal on what they're selling!
The service is also very fast in getting a slot, normally within just a few days with it being very convenient as well :D

I would absolutely recommend this service for hosting auctions!
Especially for players who aren't confident in running their own auctions, and I'm certain I'll be back with any other dragons I want to auction!
The way that @SilverQuark runs their auctions is completely professional and upfront, even if I've had auctions that didn't sell and one that finally did, they were kind and very helpful with figuring out starting prices and what not!
They make sure that the auction is completely devoid of drama and very nicely set up in terms of their rules and conditions, making it very easy for a seller to get a good deal on what they're selling!
The service is also very fast in getting a slot, normally within just a few days with it being very convenient as well :D

I would absolutely recommend this service for hosting auctions!
Especially for players who aren't confident in running their own auctions, and I'm certain I'll be back with any other dragons I want to auction!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin

Thank you so much for the review! It's been added to my list.
Happy I helped, you're free to come back anytime of course :)
@Xarilin

Thank you so much for the review! It's been added to my list.
Happy I helped, you're free to come back anytime of course :)
@silverquark Hello again! I’m back with a girl that I spent quite a bit geneing but never really fell in love with her :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50148772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501488/50148772_350.png[/img] [/url] I don’t have a SB in mind. I’d love to hear any suggestions! Only currency at a 1:1000 ratio works for me :) Very flexible on the duration of the auction.
@silverquark

Hello again! I’m back with a girl that I spent quite a bit geneing but never really fell in love with her :(

50148772_350.png

I don’t have a SB in mind. I’d love to hear any suggestions!

Only currency at a 1:1000 ratio works for me :)
Very flexible on the duration of the auction.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Hello! I'd be happy to auction her for around 300-400g SB, at least that would be my estimate (open to suggestions). Are there any other dragons you were wanting to sell? I don't know if she'd garner much interest alone, so I was thinking we could sell her off in a small group of others (whether they're gened or not).
@L1BR4

Hello! I'd be happy to auction her for around 300-400g SB, at least that would be my estimate (open to suggestions). Are there any other dragons you were wanting to sell? I don't know if she'd garner much interest alone, so I was thinking we could sell her off in a small group of others (whether they're gened or not).
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 466 467