Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark - it just seems overwhelming to do them all at once, but I guess it would be fine. The SB's you listed for the 12 will be fine. (I can do the flatsale dragons myself). And I guess Aug 2nd would be good. =D

I have 3 people that asked for pings when they went up for auction.
Yftm - Shale - Obs - Rose
sQld - Copper - Metals - Honey
PsyCade - Crimson - Carrot - Honey

Thank you so much!

EDIT - Also, maybe a snipe guard. It doesn't have to be long. Just enough to discourage people waiting until the very last second to bid.
@SilverQuark - it just seems overwhelming to do them all at once, but I guess it would be fine. The SB's you listed for the 12 will be fine. (I can do the flatsale dragons myself). And I guess Aug 2nd would be good. =D

I have 3 people that asked for pings when they went up for auction.
Yftm - Shale - Obs - Rose
sQld - Copper - Metals - Honey
PsyCade - Crimson - Carrot - Honey

Thank you so much!

EDIT - Also, maybe a snipe guard. It doesn't have to be long. Just enough to discourage people waiting until the very last second to bid.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup

12 dragons is alright! Up to around 15 it's not too bad selling them all at once. I normally suggest to stay within 20 per auction just so that players don't get tired of scrolling through them, but I've done bigger auctions before (my biggest were around 50 dragons each, I think).

I'll make sure to ping those people when the auction goes live! As for the snipe guard, I use my standard 1-hour (or 2-hour for more expensive dragons) unless asked to do otherwise.
@HSoup

12 dragons is alright! Up to around 15 it's not too bad selling them all at once. I normally suggest to stay within 20 per auction just so that players don't get tired of scrolling through them, but I've done bigger auctions before (my biggest were around 50 dragons each, I think).

I'll make sure to ping those people when the auction goes live! As for the snipe guard, I use my standard 1-hour (or 2-hour for more expensive dragons) unless asked to do otherwise.
@silverquark

aaa sorry for late notice but could you ping @/thistleprose @/rabigrace @/whysodelirious @/reliquiaen @/scylla and @/shadowforestdrag for the auction ? thank you skdjfj
@silverquark

aaa sorry for late notice but could you ping @/thistleprose @/rabigrace @/whysodelirious @/reliquiaen @/scylla and @/shadowforestdrag for the auction ? thank you skdjfj
@xxstarpupx
Sure! Don't worry, it's hardly a problem being late for something so small.
@xxstarpupx
Sure! Don't worry, it's hardly a problem being late for something so small.
I would recommend SilverQuark's auctioning services to anyone! This was my first time with anything auction related, and they were super helpful! They get the job done well, and explained what is what. I would use this again in the future if I have anything to be auctioned!
I would recommend SilverQuark's auctioning services to anyone! This was my first time with anything auction related, and they were super helpful! They get the job done well, and explained what is what. I would use this again in the future if I have anything to be auctioned!
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona

Thank you for your review! Happy I helped :)
@Levona

Thank you for your review! Happy I helped :)
@SilverQuark Hi there! I was suggested to come to you regarding auction things and was wondering if I could trouble you for an opinion I have this G1 boy here I'm looking to sell. He'll be four years old come October, and I was wondering if it was worth auctioning him? If so, I'd love to work with you when you're available! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17972350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179724/17972350_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark

Hi there! I was suggested to come to you regarding auction things and was wondering if I could trouble you for an opinion

I have this G1 boy here I'm looking to sell. He'll be four years old come October, and I was wondering if it was worth auctioning him? If so, I'd love to work with you when you're available!

17972350_350.png
zfIaRrm.gif
Torrey
she/her
FRT+3
TV51AZ6.gif
@Torrey

Hi there! I'm always happy to help, though I think this boy may be easier to flatsell than auction. I'd be starting him at 50g and there'd be no guarantee of interest; if you put him up on the AH for around 200g, you're more likely to get a bite.

I'll still auction if you want me to, I'm just saying it's likely best for you to do otherwise for this dragon. If you have any others you want me to take a look at, feel free to come back!
@Torrey

Hi there! I'm always happy to help, though I think this boy may be easier to flatsell than auction. I'd be starting him at 50g and there'd be no guarantee of interest; if you put him up on the AH for around 200g, you're more likely to get a bite.

I'll still auction if you want me to, I'm just saying it's likely best for you to do otherwise for this dragon. If you have any others you want me to take a look at, feel free to come back!
(ooooh shoot there was a word I was supposed to put but I forgot it, I'm sorry I'll go back and reread your post after I get out of work)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do some auctions for me. I've got:
- a 6-digit, unbred
- a 6-digit, bred, 16 all named
- several (~10) early/low 7-digit Imperials unbred, including 2 xyy
- 6-digit Imperial female, bred exclusively to a 7-digit WC I also own with 1 unnamed child. Both can go together if that makes people feel better that she's been bred.

I'm lead to believe from AH that the 6-digit unbred is very valuable, the 7-digit imps are anywhere from 200-2000 g, and the 6-digit bred imp is 2000+ g as well, but I don't know how to put her plus her WC buddy for sale together and don't want to separate them yet.
I can post up the specific dragons for you if that would help, I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to start posting dragons and the starting bids/AB/ect. all at once or wait until you said if you thought it was worth doing an auction and if you would be willing. c:
(ooooh shoot there was a word I was supposed to put but I forgot it, I'm sorry I'll go back and reread your post after I get out of work)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do some auctions for me. I've got:
- a 6-digit, unbred
- a 6-digit, bred, 16 all named
- several (~10) early/low 7-digit Imperials unbred, including 2 xyy
- 6-digit Imperial female, bred exclusively to a 7-digit WC I also own with 1 unnamed child. Both can go together if that makes people feel better that she's been bred.

I'm lead to believe from AH that the 6-digit unbred is very valuable, the 7-digit imps are anywhere from 200-2000 g, and the 6-digit bred imp is 2000+ g as well, but I don't know how to put her plus her WC buddy for sale together and don't want to separate them yet.
I can post up the specific dragons for you if that would help, I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to start posting dragons and the starting bids/AB/ect. all at once or wait until you said if you thought it was worth doing an auction and if you would be willing. c:
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose

It's fine, as long as I know you've read the post that's good with me :) I had to put that silly thing in because of past issues with people who made accidental mistakes because they skipped over reading some of my rules, and that *almost* caused a problem, so I figured better safe than sorry. It probably makes me come off as pedantic, but I'd rather have that than auction drama; auction drama is never pleasant for anyone.

As for your question, sure I'll help! Show me the dragons and I'll give you suggestions for their prices. The AH is usually not a good source of information, since the dragons there are more often overpriced than not (but I don't blame you for not knowing, you'd have noticed only by keeping a close eye on a lot of auctions over time).
@clockworkMoose

It's fine, as long as I know you've read the post that's good with me :) I had to put that silly thing in because of past issues with people who made accidental mistakes because they skipped over reading some of my rules, and that *almost* caused a problem, so I figured better safe than sorry. It probably makes me come off as pedantic, but I'd rather have that than auction drama; auction drama is never pleasant for anyone.

As for your question, sure I'll help! Show me the dragons and I'll give you suggestions for their prices. The AH is usually not a good source of information, since the dragons there are more often overpriced than not (but I don't blame you for not knowing, you'd have noticed only by keeping a close eye on a lot of auctions over time).
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 466 467