Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 466 467
Sounds great! Thank you!!
Sounds great! Thank you!!
@SilverQuark - Those starting bids sound good to me! We can only see how we go - if the G1 market's anything like it used to be, it can be awfully fickle.
@SilverQuark - Those starting bids sound good to me! We can only see how we go - if the G1 market's anything like it used to be, it can be awfully fickle.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
It is, sometimes I've auctioned dragons of my own that got no interest and then sold for higher than the SB on the AH. Anyway, I've got you down! I'll start tomorrow rather than today if you don't mind, I've got 3 auctions queued up and I don't want to ping people too much in just one day.
@Spooner
It is, sometimes I've auctioned dragons of my own that got no interest and then sold for higher than the SB on the AH. Anyway, I've got you down! I'll start tomorrow rather than today if you don't mind, I've got 3 auctions queued up and I don't want to ping people too much in just one day.
@SilverQuark

Hello! I'd like to auction a few dragons, please. :)

General stuff that applies to all of them:
1g:1000t
I would love to accept items if people want to bid those instead of currency: Nocturne Scrolls (@ 240g)
(Gem & Treasure scrolls @ standard Marketplace price value; item valuation for others indicated below)
Primary Gene Scrolls:
Starmap; Cherub
[Gaoler]Phantom (@ 1100g/kt); [Gaoler]Pinstripe (@ 520g/kt) ; Poison (@ 180g/kt) ; Skink (@ 300g/kt) ; Python (@ 80g/kt); Pinstripe (@ 400g/kt)

Secondary Gene Scrolls:
Butterfly; Eye Spots
[Gaoler]Spirit (@ 450g/kt); Toxin (@ 180g/kt); Morph (@ 30g/kt)

Tertiary Gene Scrolls:
Stained; Glimmer; Filigree; Lace; [Gaoler]Shardflank (75kt/g); [Gaoler]Wintercoat (95kt/g); Thylacine; Contour
Capsule (@ 250g/kt)

Desired Time Frame: Start: As soon as possible
End: Whatever you suggest, I'm in no particular hurry.
Snipe Guard: Can we have a 1 hour snipe guard for all?

Link to dragon, click here please
Starting Bid: ? What would you suggest?
Dragon info: 4th of July Dragon - 2014 (turns 5 this year)
Unbred - 7-digit boy
Needs some gene-ing work but scries beautifully as a gaoler.

2. Link to dragon, clicky
Starting Bid: Can I ask your recommendation?
Dragon Info: 3 year old unbred, unnamed boy
Has high quality, lineless gijinka art

3. Clicky for linky
Starting bid: No less than 35g, please? But whatever you recommend.
Dragon Info: Unbred, Unnamed G1 born Christmas day
XYZ color pattern, but with attractive colors.
Scries in her profile.

4. Dragon 1 Dragon 2
Starting Bid: 100g? What would you recommend?
Dragon Info: Would prefer to sell these two as a pair. They have the same primary and a tight range secondary/tertiary.
Unnamed, Unbred Gen 1s - Male and Female Nocturnes.
Periwinkle - Dark blue range - Sunshine-range

Thanks so much for offering this service! :) I look forward to working with you.
@SilverQuark

Hello! I'd like to auction a few dragons, please. :)

General stuff that applies to all of them:
1g:1000t
I would love to accept items if people want to bid those instead of currency: Nocturne Scrolls (@ 240g)
(Gem & Treasure scrolls @ standard Marketplace price value; item valuation for others indicated below)
Primary Gene Scrolls:
Starmap; Cherub
[Gaoler]Phantom (@ 1100g/kt); [Gaoler]Pinstripe (@ 520g/kt) ; Poison (@ 180g/kt) ; Skink (@ 300g/kt) ; Python (@ 80g/kt); Pinstripe (@ 400g/kt)

Secondary Gene Scrolls:
Butterfly; Eye Spots
[Gaoler]Spirit (@ 450g/kt); Toxin (@ 180g/kt); Morph (@ 30g/kt)

Tertiary Gene Scrolls:
Stained; Glimmer; Filigree; Lace; [Gaoler]Shardflank (75kt/g); [Gaoler]Wintercoat (95kt/g); Thylacine; Contour
Capsule (@ 250g/kt)

Desired Time Frame: Start: As soon as possible
End: Whatever you suggest, I'm in no particular hurry.
Snipe Guard: Can we have a 1 hour snipe guard for all?

Link to dragon, click here please
Starting Bid: ? What would you suggest?
Dragon info: 4th of July Dragon - 2014 (turns 5 this year)
Unbred - 7-digit boy
Needs some gene-ing work but scries beautifully as a gaoler.

2. Link to dragon, clicky
Starting Bid: Can I ask your recommendation?
Dragon Info: 3 year old unbred, unnamed boy
Has high quality, lineless gijinka art

3. Clicky for linky
Starting bid: No less than 35g, please? But whatever you recommend.
Dragon Info: Unbred, Unnamed G1 born Christmas day
XYZ color pattern, but with attractive colors.
Scries in her profile.

4. Dragon 1 Dragon 2
Starting Bid: 100g? What would you recommend?
Dragon Info: Would prefer to sell these two as a pair. They have the same primary and a tight range secondary/tertiary.
Unnamed, Unbred Gen 1s - Male and Female Nocturnes.
Periwinkle - Dark blue range - Sunshine-range

Thanks so much for offering this service! :) I look forward to working with you.
@Skald
Hi there! I'm happy to start today if you like. I've taken note of all your preferences and will state the items you accept in the auction. 1-hour snipe guard is my default, so that works.

Suggested starting bids:
1. 50g - He's a little less than "old", but considering he's unbred with good colours, he could go for something in the 50-100 bracket
2. 80g - From a previous art dragon sale similar to this one, but I'm happy to adjust as needed
3. 60-70g - She is pretty nice
4. 100g for both dragons (i.e. 50g each) - I'm fine selling these as a pair!

I'll copy and paste the part of your post that describes which items you want, if you're okay with it, since I figure it'd be better than me rewriting the exact same things from scratch.
@Skald
Hi there! I'm happy to start today if you like. I've taken note of all your preferences and will state the items you accept in the auction. 1-hour snipe guard is my default, so that works.

Suggested starting bids:
1. 50g - He's a little less than "old", but considering he's unbred with good colours, he could go for something in the 50-100 bracket
2. 80g - From a previous art dragon sale similar to this one, but I'm happy to adjust as needed
3. 60-70g - She is pretty nice
4. 100g for both dragons (i.e. 50g each) - I'm fine selling these as a pair!

I'll copy and paste the part of your post that describes which items you want, if you're okay with it, since I figure it'd be better than me rewriting the exact same things from scratch.
@SilverQuark
Hi! Thanks for the prompt response! Today is fine. Okay, sounds good re: the snipe guard.

All the suggested starting bids sound good except for #2--I appreciate your input and trust that you've sold similar dragons with similar art before, so I'm not arguing with your experience--he probably would sell with the starting bid set there. However, I wouldn't sell custom pieces in that style for less than $50, so to sell it for only a few dollars in-game currency isn't worth it for me. I'm fine with keeping him instead. Sorry, hope that isn't annoying--I'm happy to replace him in the auction with a different dragon if you prefer?

Otherwise everything else sounds good--and yeah, it definitely makes more sense to copy/paste from my original post than to re-type it all! I hope it all makes sense and isn't confusing? If so, let me know and I'm happy to provide any clarification needed.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help and advice!!
@SilverQuark
Hi! Thanks for the prompt response! Today is fine. Okay, sounds good re: the snipe guard.

All the suggested starting bids sound good except for #2--I appreciate your input and trust that you've sold similar dragons with similar art before, so I'm not arguing with your experience--he probably would sell with the starting bid set there. However, I wouldn't sell custom pieces in that style for less than $50, so to sell it for only a few dollars in-game currency isn't worth it for me. I'm fine with keeping him instead. Sorry, hope that isn't annoying--I'm happy to replace him in the auction with a different dragon if you prefer?

Otherwise everything else sounds good--and yeah, it definitely makes more sense to copy/paste from my original post than to re-type it all! I hope it all makes sense and isn't confusing? If so, let me know and I'm happy to provide any clarification needed.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help and advice!!
@Skald

You're welcome! I have to rectify unfortunately; someone else claimed today's slot before you, but I'm happy to give you the next available one instead, which is on the 4th.

Feel free to correct any SBs that you don't think are appropriate, I don't mind at all. Art seems to go for wildly different prices that don't always depend on quality on this site - I've seen some real eye candy for ridiculously cheap and also the other way round. I didn't mean to offend with a low SB or anything. If you think a different SB is in order, I'm happy to adjust. I can tell you that 5kg (the equivalent of $50 in real life) would not sell, so if that's the minimum you'd want back then you should probably keep the dragon. I don't mind just taking it off the list, there's no need to replace it unless you specifically want to ^_^

All's good on my end! I'll go ahead and reserve you the slot now.
@Skald

You're welcome! I have to rectify unfortunately; someone else claimed today's slot before you, but I'm happy to give you the next available one instead, which is on the 4th.

Feel free to correct any SBs that you don't think are appropriate, I don't mind at all. Art seems to go for wildly different prices that don't always depend on quality on this site - I've seen some real eye candy for ridiculously cheap and also the other way round. I didn't mean to offend with a low SB or anything. If you think a different SB is in order, I'm happy to adjust. I can tell you that 5kg (the equivalent of $50 in real life) would not sell, so if that's the minimum you'd want back then you should probably keep the dragon. I don't mind just taking it off the list, there's no need to replace it unless you specifically want to ^_^

All's good on my end! I'll go ahead and reserve you the slot now.
@SilverQuark
No worries, I'm not in any huge hurry. The 4th is fine!

The others are fine--the SB for that G1 female you suggested is actually higher than I thought it would be, lol. I'm definitely not offended--art prices on here fluctuate so wildly and with so little logic that it's almost impossible to put a bead on how to value something. I didn't expect to be able to sell it at 5kg, but given that piece took somewhere in the order of 15 to 20 hours to do, I don't want to sell it too cheaply. That's all. :)

I actually am happy to replace that other guy with This boy! He also needs to sell and I'm happy to sell him at a much lower price than the other guy. Especially since he has been bred and is already lvl 13. Only 1 offspring though, and it's named, so hopefully that won't make people reluctant to buy him. I trust your judgment on pricing for him and am not too fussed as long as he sells.

Thanks so much for your help!!
@SilverQuark
No worries, I'm not in any huge hurry. The 4th is fine!

The others are fine--the SB for that G1 female you suggested is actually higher than I thought it would be, lol. I'm definitely not offended--art prices on here fluctuate so wildly and with so little logic that it's almost impossible to put a bead on how to value something. I didn't expect to be able to sell it at 5kg, but given that piece took somewhere in the order of 15 to 20 hours to do, I don't want to sell it too cheaply. That's all. :)

I actually am happy to replace that other guy with This boy! He also needs to sell and I'm happy to sell him at a much lower price than the other guy. Especially since he has been bred and is already lvl 13. Only 1 offspring though, and it's named, so hopefully that won't make people reluctant to buy him. I trust your judgment on pricing for him and am not too fussed as long as he sells.

Thanks so much for your help!!
@Skald

You're welcome! I like to help people sell things, as I think is evident from the sheer size of this thread. lol

That's completely fine! I didn't catch in the beginning that it was your own art too. Looks very nice :D But yes, no harm done. The market is just weird and jumpy.

I'll be happy to add the imp to the arranged auction, I'm thinking 100g as the SB if that works for you?
@Skald

You're welcome! I like to help people sell things, as I think is evident from the sheer size of this thread. lol

That's completely fine! I didn't catch in the beginning that it was your own art too. Looks very nice :D But yes, no harm done. The market is just weird and jumpy.

I'll be happy to add the imp to the arranged auction, I'm thinking 100g as the SB if that works for you?
@SilverQuark Hello again :) I'm hoping to auction off some G1 dragons again and I'd love your help when you have time. I'm not sure how to price them (or if they will sell at all) so any suggestion would be appreciated. The first two are doubles. All four of them are fully gened with no offspring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21426884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214269/21426884_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16358492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163585/16358492_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34614406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346145/34614406_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22531110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225312/22531110_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark

Hello again :)
I'm hoping to auction off some G1 dragons again and I'd love your help when you have time. I'm not sure how to price them (or if they will sell at all) so any suggestion would be appreciated.

The first two are doubles. All four of them are fully gened with no offspring.

21426884_350.png

16358492_350.png

34614406_350.png

22531110_350.png
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 466 467