Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | VVV: Swap Swipp Items here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Im going to send in some things!
Im going to send in some things!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Kururin
sent over a lot of stuff c:
also, could you remove the Black Tulips from my pings? got the last ones i needed <3
thank you :D
@Kururin
sent over a lot of stuff c:
also, could you remove the Black Tulips from my pings? got the last ones i needed <3
thank you :D

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

gDklgam.gif 1624_200px_nereya_by_miirshroom-dchqkq6.png
Can i get 30 beserker belts, 60 seeker brooches, and all of the fanned cockroaches? And could you ping me when corona sempervivum shows up? Thank you!
Can i get 30 beserker belts, 60 seeker brooches, and all of the fanned cockroaches? And could you ping me when corona sempervivum shows up? Thank you!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Kururin

Hi! I'd like to trade in:
297 fire ants x 2.4 points = 712.8

And I would like:
5 Umbral Yarn x 54.9 points = 274.5
16 bluefin charger fin x 10 points = 160
17 deepwater constructor x 6.8 points = 115.6

Do I go ahead and send the CR? I wasn't sure if I needed to ping first.
Also, could you please ping me when you get more Umbral Yarn?

@Kururin

Hi! I'd like to trade in:
297 fire ants x 2.4 points = 712.8

And I would like:
5 Umbral Yarn x 54.9 points = 274.5
16 bluefin charger fin x 10 points = 160
17 deepwater constructor x 6.8 points = 115.6

Do I go ahead and send the CR? I wasn't sure if I needed to ping first.
Also, could you please ping me when you get more Umbral Yarn?

@Kururin

I'd like to trade in some of my points please! :>

Current: 6,061pt

Granite Chunk - 40 pt each x32 = 1,280 pt

Remaining: 4,781 pt

Could I also be added to the pinglist for Black Swan? Thanks!
@Kururin

I'd like to trade in some of my points please! :>

Current: 6,061pt

Granite Chunk - 40 pt each x32 = 1,280 pt

Remaining: 4,781 pt

Could I also be added to the pinglist for Black Swan? Thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@Kururin

i got some more stuff to send in;
should i send another cr or cancel the current one and add it to that? :')
@Kururin

i got some more stuff to send in;
should i send another cr or cancel the current one and add it to that? :')

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

@Nereya I am processing your first CR, you can send another on over :) I will let you know how many points you have before I accept each!

@ObsidianMage Sure thing, I will send them shortly and add a note to ping you!

@agentfern you can send a CR anytime, no need to ping first (: I will send over the items you requested as soon as your points are logged! & I will make a note to ping you as well

@frameofreality sure thing! I'll send your items shortly
@Nereya I am processing your first CR, you can send another on over :) I will let you know how many points you have before I accept each!

@ObsidianMage Sure thing, I will send them shortly and add a note to ping you!

@agentfern you can send a CR anytime, no need to ping first (: I will send over the items you requested as soon as your points are logged! & I will make a note to ping you as well

@frameofreality sure thing! I'll send your items shortly
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
quick update; i cancelled the current CR, because i want to farm some more stuff and will send in a CR with all of the items in a few days, so i don't mess up the quantities and the CR's wont work or anything (had that before ;-;)
hope thats okay :')

edit: oh and i wanted to send in some heardbeast hooves too, but the Tawny Antler trade was removed from Swipps trades a while ago it seems?
(see here, at the bottom under additional updates: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1832544)
its still listed on the encyclopedia, but according to this news post they were removed.
@Kururin
hello there :D
quick update; i cancelled the current CR, because i want to farm some more stuff and will send in a CR with all of the items in a few days, so i don't mess up the quantities and the CR's wont work or anything (had that before ;-;)
hope thats okay :')

edit: oh and i wanted to send in some heardbeast hooves too, but the Tawny Antler trade was removed from Swipps trades a while ago it seems?
(see here, at the bottom under additional updates: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1832544)
its still listed on the encyclopedia, but according to this news post they were removed.

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

@Nereya okay, that's fine! :) If it's more convenient you can send messages and I will slowly work through them, that way whatever you send is removed from your hoard.

Your preference though!

Hm, you know, that's a good point. I had included it just because I figured the trade was still offered since it was was still included in the encyclopedia, but it hasn't turned up on the pinglist in the last 5 months, so I guess I'll remove that from the sheet! Thanks for keeping me accountable xD
@Nereya okay, that's fine! :) If it's more convenient you can send messages and I will slowly work through them, that way whatever you send is removed from your hoard.

Your preference though!

Hm, you know, that's a good point. I had included it just because I figured the trade was still offered since it was was still included in the encyclopedia, but it hasn't turned up on the pinglist in the last 5 months, so I guess I'll remove that from the sheet! Thanks for keeping me accountable xD
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons