Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | VVV: Swap Swipp Items here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kururin ; lots of things comin' up. I'm very excited about this service, if you haven't noticed. Two questions. :D 1. Why are there two stock columns? 2. I have a bunch of seeker orbs that I could swear were used for some kind of Swipp thing, but they're not on your list! Will you still accept them? [columns]Talking about these guys: [nextcol][center][item=seeker orb][/columns] I'd also like to redeem for all your winter wolf pelts (25) and black tulips (70). :D As well as 20 Sea Fae (5.6 each), 8 Sunset Sea Dragons (8.5 each) = 1725pts. May I also be notified if you get more of the following: Blushing Pink Roses Black Tulips Winter Wolf Pelts Sunset Sea Dragons
@Kururin ; lots of things comin' up. I'm very excited about this service, if you haven't noticed.

Two questions. :D
1. Why are there two stock columns?
2. I have a bunch of seeker orbs that I could swear were used for some kind of Swipp thing, but they're not on your list! Will you still accept them?
Talking about these guys:
Seeker Orb

I'd also like to redeem for all your winter wolf pelts (25) and black tulips (70). :D
As well as 20 Sea Fae (5.6 each), 8 Sunset Sea Dragons (8.5 each)
= 1725pts.

May I also be notified if you get more of the following:
Blushing Pink Roses
Black Tulips
Winter Wolf Pelts
Sunset Sea Dragons
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker
There are two stock columns since this is run as a fundraiser for the lightning flight. The column on the left is available to anyone, the column on the right (turquoise colored) is only available for fundraising purposes

You're right, they are used for a trade for a skin! Right now I don't have skins and miscellaneous trades included since I didn't think they would be as popular, most baldwin skins tend to be hard sells. You're the second person to ask so I may add them in the future.

I will send you a message with those items shortly and add a note to ping you for those items!
@UnhappyJoker
There are two stock columns since this is run as a fundraiser for the lightning flight. The column on the left is available to anyone, the column on the right (turquoise colored) is only available for fundraising purposes

You're right, they are used for a trade for a skin! Right now I don't have skins and miscellaneous trades included since I didn't think they would be as popular, most baldwin skins tend to be hard sells. You're the second person to ask so I may add them in the future.

I will send you a message with those items shortly and add a note to ping you for those items!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

i'll send you a bunch of other stuff too hang on lemme see what i have. and pls let me know if that maths is correct or not i was confused by sending them in for double points haha ^^;
@Kururin
ay so thanks for the link. if i'm reading this right i can send you my three extra dragonflies and get ? six giant darners in exchange? is that right?

i'll send you a bunch of other stuff too hang on lemme see what i have. and pls let me know if that maths is correct or not i was confused by sending them in for double points haha ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Reliquiaen my pleasure!
Yep, today is the last day to send in dragonflies for double points.

I know it probably sounds like it's too good to be true xD Feel free to send anything else you may have to exchange for points!
@Reliquiaen my pleasure!
Yep, today is the last day to send in dragonflies for double points.

I know it probably sounds like it's too good to be true xD Feel free to send anything else you may have to exchange for points!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Also will probably be sending a small batch of things later today.
Free bump.

Also will probably be sending a small batch of things later today.
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Kururin
oki! i hope i'm not too late for the double points thing (been at work all day lol no fr it's blocked by the servers haha).

i'm also sending 9 mute swans and 50 assorted granite and shale for the new trade. i'd like to cash all those points in for as many of the giant darners as it'll get me.
@Kururin
oki! i hope i'm not too late for the double points thing (been at work all day lol no fr it's blocked by the servers haha).

i'm also sending 9 mute swans and 50 assorted granite and shale for the new trade. i'd like to cash all those points in for as many of the giant darners as it'll get me.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Kururin
This is so much easier than listing on AH and then buying from AH!
Expediting my Swipp collecting. :D

SENT
100 leaves (5.6); 560pts
100 crowntails (5); 500pts
100 entolomas (3.4); 340pts
- 10 chests (34); 340pts
103 toxindivers (2.2); 226.6pts
113 scalescarabs (3.4); 384.2pts
- 22 black wolf pelts (10.2); 224.4pts
26 featherback pelts (12); 312pts
32 ceremonial sashes (3.4); 108.8pts
--- total: 5,015.6 pts

3,523.5 pts (remaining) + 5,015.6 pts = 8,539.1 pts.

REDEEM
45 Stonewatch Flatblades (2.9); 130.5pts
25 Noxious Caterpillars (10); 250pts
35 Limestone Stalactites (10); 350pts
-- 8 Barnacle-Encrusted Relic (68); 544pts
34 Pohip Figurines (17); 578pts
44 Birch Bark Sheets (4); 176pts
--- total: 2,028.5 pts

8,539.1 - 2,028.5 (redeem) = 6,510.6 pts remaining.
@Kururin
This is so much easier than listing on AH and then buying from AH!
Expediting my Swipp collecting. :D

SENT
100 leaves (5.6); 560pts
100 crowntails (5); 500pts
100 entolomas (3.4); 340pts
- 10 chests (34); 340pts
103 toxindivers (2.2); 226.6pts
113 scalescarabs (3.4); 384.2pts
- 22 black wolf pelts (10.2); 224.4pts
26 featherback pelts (12); 312pts
32 ceremonial sashes (3.4); 108.8pts
--- total: 5,015.6 pts

3,523.5 pts (remaining) + 5,015.6 pts = 8,539.1 pts.

REDEEM
45 Stonewatch Flatblades (2.9); 130.5pts
25 Noxious Caterpillars (10); 250pts
35 Limestone Stalactites (10); 350pts
-- 8 Barnacle-Encrusted Relic (68); 544pts
34 Pohip Figurines (17); 578pts
44 Birch Bark Sheets (4); 176pts
--- total: 2,028.5 pts

8,539.1 - 2,028.5 (redeem) = 6,510.6 pts remaining.
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Kururin

Hi! How many Sand Creepers do you have? Also, do you have any Blushing Pink Roses? Thanks!
@Kururin

Hi! How many Sand Creepers do you have? Also, do you have any Blushing Pink Roses? Thanks!
venusaur-mega.gif
@UnhappyJoker okay, counting the items you have in the pending delivery to me I have you at 8,236 points total.
what math ??!

Also I'm glad it is faster ^^ Except for when I move and have no internet so you have to wait on me
@UnhappyJoker okay, counting the items you have in the pending delivery to me I have you at 8,236 points total.
what math ??!

Also I'm glad it is faster ^^ Except for when I move and have no internet so you have to wait on me
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@MegaVenusaur I have 16 sand creepers available
Unfortunately I don't have any blushing pink roses at the moment :(
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons