Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | VVV: Swap Swipp Items here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Kururin Looks like someone other than you bumped this up and I'm interested but I thought I'd ask if it's open before sending stuff
@Kururin Looks like someone other than you bumped this up and I'm interested but I thought I'd ask if it's open before sending stuff
wishlist
@Volcanicthunder yep, still open. Haven't had a chance to update in a bit and I have some donations I need to log, but still open!
@Volcanicthunder yep, still open. Haven't had a chance to update in a bit and I have some donations I need to log, but still open!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin I just sent a whole bunch of stuff and was looking at the request form, would you prefer that I send a different form for each type of item I want, or can I put multiple types of item in each section of the form?
@Kururin I just sent a whole bunch of stuff and was looking at the request form, would you prefer that I send a different form for each type of item I want, or can I put multiple types of item in each section of the form?
wishlist
@Volcanicthunder you'll have to submit the form for each individual item otherwise the sheet won't recognize the request and process it correctly.

You'll also need to wait until your points have been processed otherwise the request won't work. I'll try to get to them tonight, no guarantees though! I'm on mobile during the week for the most part and can't do much with the sheet from here
@Volcanicthunder you'll have to submit the form for each individual item otherwise the sheet won't recognize the request and process it correctly.

You'll also need to wait until your points have been processed otherwise the request won't work. I'll try to get to them tonight, no guarantees though! I'm on mobile during the week for the most part and can't do much with the sheet from here
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
wishlist
@Kururin

Hi! Is this still open?
@Kururin

Hi! Is this still open?
3a2eEFc.gif
@Kururin
Hey! This is amazing. I’ll refer a friend here : @LadyWhiteOwl because she is amazing and is an exalter. I’m sending in some Preserved petals tomorrow:)
@Kururin
Hey! This is amazing. I’ll refer a friend here : @LadyWhiteOwl because she is amazing and is an exalter. I’m sending in some Preserved petals tomorrow:)
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16