Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | VVV: Swap Swipp Items here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jhInbbk.png[/img] --------------[columns][center] Welcome to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I8Mr0Z1-ZK1LDMjYtMvsnN6Id5ls7hHcbzAF2q4CHlE/edit?usp=sharing][b]Vel's Voluminous Vault[/b][/url]. Vel, who happens to reside in my lair, is Stormcatcher [i]obsessed[/i]. Most of the time she is serving him in battle as a fierce warrior. When she's not on the battlefield she's filling her vault with items to try to sell off in order to fund more of the Stormcatcher's efforts. It has come to her attention that some of the items she has stowed away are of great value to other dragons! [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19578710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195788/19578710.png[/img] [/url][/columns] ---------- [size=5][b][color=#c05a39]Here you can trade in items that Swipp usually asks for in exchange for [i]points[/i]. Each item has a point value assigned based on it's LAH value. Your points can then be exchanged for other items that Swipp asks for.[/size] [color=gray]Wait… what's the point?[/color][b] If you're finding yourself a few items short for some of Swipp's trades, or can't seem to collect the rarer items that you need, here is a place that you may be able to do so without breaking the bank![/b] [quote=example][columns][center] [item=kamaitachi blades]x100 260 points[/center] [color=transparent]_______________________________[/color][nextcol][center] < - > 32 points exchanged for [color=transparent]________[/color] [nextcol][center] [item=black tulip]x2 [color=transparent]_____________________________[/color] [/columns][/quote] [color=gray]Okay, cool! What's the catch?[/color] [b]Half of the items that are sent to Vel will be allocated towards serving the Stormcatcher![/b] The other half will be available to other users. Items set aside for the Stormcatcher will either be:[left][list] [*]sold on the AH for profits to go to the Lightning's Dominance bank [*]traded to Swipp with the resulting item stored in the Lightning Dominance bank for future raffles OR sold for profits to fund Lightning's dominance efforts![/list] ---------- [center] [color=#ef5c23][b]Sound interesting? Check out [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I8Mr0Z1-ZK1LDMjYtMvsnN6Id5ls7hHcbzAF2q4CHlE/edit?usp=sharing]Vel's Spreadsheet[/url] to see what items are in stock and how many points you could earn by sending items in! ---------- [size=5][color=#c05a39][b]Earned some points? Want to spend them?[/color] [b]Request items [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6t1K10gbINuR9-648F9GNOLfw7SoqUJITa8pFF3P4bLcRSw/viewform]here[/url]!
jhInbbk.png

Welcome to Vel's Voluminous Vault. Vel, who happens to reside in my lair, is Stormcatcher obsessed. Most of the time she is serving him in battle as a fierce warrior. When she's not on the battlefield she's filling her vault with items to try to sell off in order to fund more of the Stormcatcher's efforts.

It has come to her attention that some of the items she has stowed away are of great value to other dragons!

19578710.png

Here you can trade in items that Swipp usually asks for in exchange for points.

Each item has a point value assigned based on it's LAH value. Your points can then be exchanged for other items that Swipp asks for.

Wait… what's the point?
If you're finding yourself a few items short for some of Swipp's trades, or can't seem to collect the rarer items that you need, here is a place that you may be able to do so without breaking the bank!

example wrote:
Kamaitachi Blades x100
260 points
Black Tulip x2

Okay, cool! What's the catch?
Half of the items that are sent to Vel will be allocated towards serving the Stormcatcher! The other half will be available to other users.

Items set aside for the Stormcatcher will either be:
  • sold on the AH for profits to go to the Lightning's Dominance bank
  • traded to Swipp with the resulting item stored in the Lightning Dominance bank for future raffles OR sold for profits to fund Lightning's dominance efforts!

Sound interesting? Check out Vel's Spreadsheet to see what items are in stock and how many points you could earn by sending items in!

Earned some points? Want to spend them?
Request items here!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
[center]-------------[img]https://i.imgur.com/kmAWOXc.png[/img] ----------- [color=teal][size=5][b]Refer a friend and earn 500 points![/color] ------ [size=7][size=5][font=stencil]News / Updates[/size][/size] ----------------- [size=5][b]3/13:[/b] All point values have been updated![/size] [b]10/14:[/b] The spreadsheet has been revamped! A new form has been added for requesting items. All requests will be automatically processed, reflecting a change in stock and automatically deducting points. All I have to do is send said items to you! [i]This will hopefully make managing this much simpler for me, allowing me to better keep up with this despite my limited free time![/i][/size] ----- Skins & Accents have been added to trades (by popular demand) ----------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/KKGePnV.png[/img] -------- Want to be pinged for updates to the vault stores? Or want to join the pinglist to be notified of events? Have specific items you would like to request that Vel be on the lookout for? Just ask! [b]Pinglists:[/b] @/frameofreality (Giant Darner / Umbral Yarn) @/UnhappyJoker (Blushing Pink Roses / Black Tulips / Winter Wolf Pelts) @/Nereya (Dragonfly / Giant Darner) @/ObsidianMage (Corona Sempervivum) @/agentfern (Umbral Yarn) @/MakotoShark (Black Tulips / Fanned Cockroaches) @/Anukai (Ferret / Onyx Cobra / Opal Cobra / Amethyst Striker / Limestone Stalactite / Pangolin) @/SeiyreSlash (Dusk Jadevine / Giant Darner / Dragonfly) @/NirnrootNoises (Pretty Pink Mums / Dragonfly / Giant Darner / Cobra Snakehead / Golden Snakehead) @/Atroxian (Giant Darner) @/BottledLightning (Pretty pink mums) @/Andraya (Pretty Pink Mums / Dried Lillium Petals)

kmAWOXc.png
Refer a friend and earn 500 points!
News / Updates
3/13: All point values have been updated!
10/14: The spreadsheet has been revamped! A new form has been added for requesting items. All requests will be automatically processed, reflecting a change in stock and automatically deducting points. All I have to do is send said items to you!
This will hopefully make managing this much simpler for me, allowing me to better keep up with this despite my limited free time!

Skins & Accents have been added to trades (by popular demand)

KKGePnV.png

Want to be pinged for updates to the vault stores? Or want to join the pinglist to be notified of events?
Have specific items you would like to request that Vel be on the lookout for? Just ask!

Pinglists:
@/frameofreality (Giant Darner / Umbral Yarn)
@/UnhappyJoker (Blushing Pink Roses / Black Tulips / Winter Wolf Pelts)
@/Nereya (Dragonfly / Giant Darner)
@/ObsidianMage (Corona Sempervivum)
@/agentfern (Umbral Yarn)
@/MakotoShark (Black Tulips / Fanned Cockroaches)
@/Anukai (Ferret / Onyx Cobra / Opal Cobra / Amethyst Striker / Limestone Stalactite / Pangolin)
@/SeiyreSlash (Dusk Jadevine / Giant Darner / Dragonfly)
@/NirnrootNoises (Pretty Pink Mums / Dragonfly / Giant Darner / Cobra Snakehead / Golden Snakehead)
@/Atroxian (Giant Darner)
@/BottledLightning (Pretty pink mums)
@/Andraya (Pretty Pink Mums / Dried Lillium Petals)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HmZm2ne.png[/img] ------ [left][list] [*] [b]Where do I send my items?[/b] [i]Send a PM to me![/i] [*] [b]How do I request items?[/b] [i]Items [u][b][color=teal]must[/u][i] be requested using [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6t1K10gbINuR9-648F9GNOLfw7SoqUJITa8pFF3P4bLcRSw/viewform]this form[/url]. Requests that are not made through this form will not be handled. [*] [b]Why are there two different stocks?[/b][i] All of the items sent in are split between stock available for trade-in (shown in black) and stock set aside for fundraising purposes (unavailable for trade-in, shown in teal).[/i] [*] [b]Wait, what if you donate an odd number of items?[/b][i] Donations will always be in favor of the Boss! If you can only send in [/i]one[i] of any item, it will be donated to the vault. But every odd number after that - straight to Bossdad![/i] [*] [b]Is this open to users outside of the Lightning Flight?[/b] [i]Yes, of course![/i] [*] [b]If this is going to benefit Lightning, why should I participate?[/b] [i]It's not going to benefit [/i]just[i] Lightning, this will help our flight store more funds and better items. That means, [/i]you[i] could win more exciting things from our raffles![/i]
HmZm2ne.png
  • Where do I send my items? Send a PM to me!
  • How do I request items? Items must be requested using this form. Requests that are not made through this form will not be handled.

• Why are there two different stocks? All of the items sent in are split between stock available for trade-in (shown in black) and stock set aside for fundraising purposes (unavailable for trade-in, shown in teal).
  • Wait, what if you donate an odd number of items? Donations will always be in favor of the Boss! If you can only send in one of any item, it will be donated to the vault. But every odd number after that - straight to Bossdad!
  • Is this open to users outside of the Lightning Flight? Yes, of course!
  • If this is going to benefit Lightning, why should I participate? It's not going to benefit just Lightning, this will help our flight store more funds and better items. That means, you could win more exciting things from our raffles!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
We are open for business!
19578710p.png
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin