Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed (For now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[font=century gothic][size=4][i]( Re-used thread )[/i][/size][/font] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=century gothic][size=4][u]Disclaimer: This isn't for long because this is not a "going away sale" and admittedly not everything's for sale.[/u][/size][/font] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=century gothic][size=4][b][i]Important note:[/i][/b] Please don't leave me hanging after asking about something. It's tiresome and quite frankly annoying to wait for a respond that never came. If you don't find the item appealing anymore, kindly just say "no thank you" or something along the lines. It's not much of a tedious deed. I forgot that I pre-ordered some skincents and I'm currently broke so...you know the rest. And I don't really have much option left (;v; ) Feel free to look around [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=206598&page=1][u]my lair[/u][/url] to see if there's anything that might interest you C: I'm mostly willing to let it go. Although so, there's some things that I need to clarify: • You can inquire me about things from apparel to familiars, skins/accents and also dragons. [u]Prices are 10% off LAH.[/u] Any odd numbers will be rounded off. • For dragons, prices ranges from 20g to 2000g. Please ask. • Gems are preferred but treasure or mixed are accepted too. (Gem to treasure ratio- 1:850) • Dragons that are [u]off-limits[/u] (but you can ask about their apparels and familiars) : [LIST][*] Page one - 1st & 2nd row [*] Sage and Zelig (page1) [*] Arrats, Shachar (page1) and Aden (page4) [*] My coli team; Luthien, Caden and Tube (page3) [*] Murcri & Namari (page4) [*] And Destiel (page2) [/LIST] • [font=century gothic][size=4]I have a few festival skins/accents but a bit too many to list so [u]please specify[/u] if there'a anything particular you're looking for. • [u]Don't be afraid to ask.[/u] I don't bite (^^ ;) The only worse thing that I'll ever do is say no. [/size][/font] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=century gothic][size=4][u]Festival skins/accents[/u]: Highlight - [skin=5495] [font=century gothic][size=4](the only oldest fest skin I own) - [b]In the AH for 400g[/b] [u]Usermades I own[/u]: [skin=19181]*[skin=23787]*[skin=11826]*[skin=8397][skin=25494]**[skin=25388]**[skin=25815][skin=25816][skin=26081][skin=26082][skin=24627][size=4][font=century gothic](5-print Custom) *Off-limit **Tentative On hold - [skin=24447] [u]Vault[/u] Gone: [i]Carapace Arm, Scavenger's Tatters[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TX2lUI6.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EnCHL5t.png[/img] [u]Other apparels[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vTjY3Pp.png[/img] Gone: [i]Scavenger's Tatters[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zd2rFWG.png[/img] Gone: [i]Deadpan jester cap[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HpmBk1l.png[/img] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=century gothic][size=4]That's all there is to it! Thanks for looking around C:[/size][/font] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Re-used thread )

Disclaimer: This isn't for long because this is not a "going away sale" and admittedly not everything's for sale.
Important note: Please don't leave me hanging after asking about something. It's tiresome and quite frankly annoying to wait for a respond that never came. If you don't find the item appealing anymore, kindly just say "no thank you" or something along the lines. It's not much of a tedious deed.

I forgot that I pre-ordered some skincents and I'm currently broke so...you know the rest. And I don't really have much option left (;v; )

Feel free to look around my lair to see if there's anything that might interest you C: I'm mostly willing to let it go. Although so, there's some things that I need to clarify:

• You can inquire me about things from apparel to familiars, skins/accents and also dragons. Prices are 10% off LAH. Any odd numbers will be rounded off.

• For dragons, prices ranges from 20g to 2000g. Please ask.

• Gems are preferred but treasure or mixed are accepted too. (Gem to treasure ratio- 1:850)

• Dragons that are off-limits (but you can ask about their apparels and familiars) :

• Page one - 1st & 2nd row
  • Sage and Zelig (page1)
  • Arrats, Shachar (page1) and Aden (page4)
  • My coli team; Luthien, Caden and Tube (page3)
  • Murcri & Namari (page4)
  • And Destiel (page2)

I have a few festival skins/accents but a bit too many to list so please specify if there'a anything particular you're looking for.

Don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite (^^ ;) The only worse thing that I'll ever do is say no.

Festival skins/accents:

Highlight - (the only oldest fest skin I own) - In the AH for 400g

Usermades I own:

* * * ** ** (5-print Custom)

*Off-limit
**Tentative

On hold -

Vault

Gone: Carapace Arm, Scavenger's Tatters
TX2lUI6.png
EnCHL5t.png

Other apparels
vTjY3Pp.png

Gone: Scavenger's Tatters
zd2rFWG.png

Gone: Deadpan jester cap
HpmBk1l.png

That's all there is to it! Thanks for looking around C:

FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
Boop~
Boop~
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

Would you be willing to trade some Green Goos away for two Blue Goos? c:
@CapriReve

Would you be willing to trade some Green Goos away for two Blue Goos? c:
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
@CapriReve I am having the same issue but with red goo. I have 2 blue goo that i'd like to trade for some red, if possible
@CapriReve I am having the same issue but with red goo. I have 2 blue goo that i'd like to trade for some red, if possible
993.png 10203.png 21385.png
FR +0
I hoard plants
@Nebiros

ANYTHING to get the blue goos! I haven't had much use for the green ones anyway (^^ ;)

@angrydragonlady

Yes! That's fine with me :D I'll go ahead and send the CR then!
@Nebiros

ANYTHING to get the blue goos! I haven't had much use for the green ones anyway (^^ ;)

@angrydragonlady

Yes! That's fine with me :D I'll go ahead and send the CR then!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
Boop~
Boop~
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve How much for your deeprealm trident? [item=deeprealm trident]
@CapriReve

How much for your deeprealm trident?

Deeprealm Trident
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@CapriReve
How much are the berserkers and ambushes?
@CapriReve
How much are the berserkers and ambushes?
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
@PhoenixFire

The current LAH for it is 50g, so minus 10%, they would be 45g each or 38200t if you prefer to buy in treasure C:
@PhoenixFire

The current LAH for it is 50g, so minus 10%, they would be 45g each or 38200t if you prefer to buy in treasure C:
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@Dragonsmyguy

12g or 10000t for berserkers and 16g or 13600t for ambushes C:
@Dragonsmyguy

12g or 10000t for berserkers and 16g or 13600t for ambushes C:
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9