Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47
@Kargi if Squishington wants he can claim that "royalty" even attendend his school as Helsing is a purebred gen 2 :)
I kind of see imperials as royal dragons as their breed is exclusive. Lore wise anyway which u seem to obviously enjoy :D
@Kargi if Squishington wants he can claim that "royalty" even attendend his school as Helsing is a purebred gen 2 :)
I kind of see imperials as royal dragons as their breed is exclusive. Lore wise anyway which u seem to obviously enjoy :D
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow How delightful. I can totally see that being how the breed change scrolls are non-existent these days. ;) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]is humbled that the pureblooded Helsing would come to be in his neck of the Mire to seek out his battle prowess. "But you know what they say about royalty and wood," Squishington rumbles, a twinkle in his eye, "only the straight and true can be a ruler."[/i][/center] Lore is made extra fun because Squishington is the [s]worst[/s] best Dad-dragon ever. x)
@Nightsorrow
How delightful. I can totally see that being how the breed change scrolls are non-existent these days. ;)

3844127_350.png

Squishington is humbled that the pureblooded Helsing would come to be in his neck of the Mire to seek out his battle prowess. "But you know what they say about royalty and wood," Squishington rumbles, a twinkle in his eye, "only the straight and true can be a ruler."

Lore is made extra fun because Squishington is the worst best Dad-dragon ever. x)
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi I dont want to be pushy but Im sort of anxious without these 2 dragons [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Its the 3rd day [quote name="Kargi" date="2018-03-03 22:16:49" ] [i]- Battle like the Godly Daddragon that he is.[/i] [indent]Dragon training turnaround is 1 - 2 days.[/indent] [/quote]
@Kargi I dont want to be pushy but Im sort of anxious without these 2 dragons
Its the 3rd day
Kargi wrote on 2018-03-03 22:16:49:
- Battle like the Godly Daddragon that he is.
Dragon training turnaround is 1 - 2 days.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@kargi

Hello! I have my own service but sometimes I just like taking a break. For inquiring minds how much would it cost to have 2 dragons trained from 10-25, they are very important durgons to me XD
@kargi

Hello! I have my own service but sometimes I just like taking a break. For inquiring minds how much would it cost to have 2 dragons trained from 10-25, they are very important durgons to me XD
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph
Aloha c: I know how that goes hee.

Between 10 - 25 level, it'll be 280k each o\
@Meniph
Aloha c: I know how that goes hee.

Between 10 - 25 level, it'll be 280k each o\
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

That is completely fine. When would you like me to send them?
@Kargi

That is completely fine. When would you like me to send them?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph
Any time you'd like c: I'll get 'em done.
@Meniph
Any time you'd like c: I'll get 'em done.
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@kargi

I have sent them for you ^^
Make sure to be a bad good dad Squishington.
@kargi

I have sent them for you ^^
Make sure to be a bad good dad Squishington.
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/760.png[/img] [b]Cogfrog[/b] [i]scoffs. "Squishington is as bad as his attempts at humour."[/i] [/center] I have received them! Squishington and I will take them on an excursion to the Mire :D See you in a day or two!
@Meniph
760.png
Cogfrog scoffs. "Squishington is as bad as his attempts at humour."

I have received them! Squishington and I will take them on an excursion to the Mire :D See you in a day or two!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Meniph [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]ignores [b]Cogfrog's[/b] sass, and turns to Meniph. "It was a pleasure to teach Kiseki and Miki. A stom rolled past in the morning and blew away 25% of our camp's makeshift roof. [b]Oof.[/b]"[/i][/center]
@Meniph

3844127_350.png

Squishington ignores Cogfrog's sass, and turns to Meniph. "It was a pleasure to teach Kiseki and Miki. A stom rolled past in the morning and blew away 25% of our camp's makeshift roof. Oof."
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47