Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UMAs (Price Down 10/4/21)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Kymris mind if i sit and think on that? sorry, stuff just kinda happened that upset me so i don't wanna make an impulse decision x_x
@Kymris mind if i sit and think on that? sorry, stuff just kinda happened that upset me so i don't wanna make an impulse decision x_x
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Kymris hey there! i've had a chance to settle down. i thought about it, and i'd sell for the eggs ^^ i can set up momentarily!
@Kymris hey there! i've had a chance to settle down. i thought about it, and i'd sell for the eggs ^^ i can set up momentarily!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
Hiya, I'm interested in the Midnight Angel accent! I can pay all with treasure c:
@Alphazi
Hiya, I'm interested in the Midnight Angel accent! I can pay all with treasure c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot hi there! all treasure works for me ^^ i'll go set up a PA for you! thank you! <3
@Snowcelot hi there! all treasure works for me ^^ i'll go set up a PA for you! thank you! <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Thank you! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Alphazi Thank you!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot thank you too! <3 enjoy!
@Snowcelot thank you too! <3 enjoy!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@/alphazi
could i do mixed payment of 800g and 200kt for comfort?
oop found someone to trade me gems so I snagged it off the ah,, good luck selling the rest of your collection!
@/alphazi
could i do mixed payment of 800g and 200kt for comfort?
oop found someone to trade me gems so I snagged it off the ah,, good luck selling the rest of your collection!
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@/Alphazi Ah geez I really shouldn't but could you put [item=Accent: Gold Chain] on hold for me? It matches really well with one of my noodles and just [i]hnngh[/i]... [b]EDIT:[/b] Sent a CR! C: [b]EDIT2:[/b] [sub]Thank you so much! Somnium looks fantastic! :D Now I just need an outfit and to sit down and write out some lore aha.[/sub] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51725868] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517259/51725868_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@/Alphazi

Ah geez I really shouldn't but could you put Accent: Gold Chain on hold for me? It matches really well with one of my noodles and just hnngh...

EDIT:
Sent a CR! C:

EDIT2:

Thank you so much! Somnium looks fantastic! :D Now I just need an outfit and to sit down and write out some lore aha.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@GoldPiilot so sorry for the delay - thank you very much! <3

@Vaixation sorry for the wait! i can put that on hold for you ^^ i'll do that right now!
@GoldPiilot so sorry for the delay - thank you very much! <3

@Vaixation sorry for the wait! i can put that on hold for you ^^ i'll do that right now!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Friendly bump to get to that dream dragon!
Friendly bump to get to that dream dragon!
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15