Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UMAs (Price Down 10/4/21)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Katigura absolutely! nobody's asked for it so you're good ^^ may I ask how long you think you'll need?
@Katigura absolutely! nobody's asked for it so you're good ^^ may I ask how long you think you'll need?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi
Ahh thank you!

It shouldn't take too long, but then again you never know when the AH decides to laugh at you. So maybe 1-2 weeks max? I can probably get it earlier but that should be the absolute limit.
@Alphazi
Ahh thank you!

It shouldn't take too long, but then again you never know when the AH decides to laugh at you. So maybe 1-2 weeks max? I can probably get it earlier but that should be the absolute limit.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Katigura okay, thank you for letting me know! That works for me <3 would you like me to set up a PA now or when you're ready?
@Katigura okay, thank you for letting me know! That works for me <3 would you like me to set up a PA now or when you're ready?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Either works for me! Whatever works better for you, at most you may have to refresh the PA if I dont make it in a week x) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Alphazi

Either works for me! Whatever works better for you, at most you may have to refresh the PA if I dont make it in a week x)
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Katigura yeah that works, i dont mind :D helps me keep track lol. I'll go set that up!
@Katigura yeah that works, i dont mind :D helps me keep track lol. I'll go set that up!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Any chance that you'd take a skin/accent trade for ?

I have some for sale over here - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2593700/1
@Alphazi Any chance that you'd take a skin/accent trade for ?

I have some for sale over here - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2593700/1
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris i'm sorry, i didn't see anything that interested me enough :C but thank you for showing me! <3
@Kymris i'm sorry, i didn't see anything that interested me enough :C but thank you for showing me! <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi No problem. I have to ask - how much are you looking to get for that accent?
@Alphazi No problem. I have to ask - how much are you looking to get for that accent?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris admittedly i haven't put a price on it; i still like it, but it's one of those ones that's been sitting in my vault so i thought i might toss it on the tentative list to see what comes of it, i suppose! do you have any offers in mind? ^^
@Kymris admittedly i haven't put a price on it; i still like it, but it's one of those ones that's been sitting in my vault so i thought i might toss it on the tentative list to see what comes of it, i suppose! do you have any offers in mind? ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi I have 7 Noc eggs to offer at the moment (last I checked they were 225 gems each on the AH) (I spent most of my gems on strange chests, haha)
@Alphazi I have 7 Noc eggs to offer at the moment (last I checked they were 225 gems each on the AH) (I spent most of my gems on strange chests, haha)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15