Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UMAs (Price Down 10/4/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Gaston i appreciate the patience for me to make a decision! sadly, as i thought about it, i feel like given the fact it's a retired accent and a popular design topic (cute kittens), i'd prefer more for it, especially because i still have some attachment to it. i think i'd be more okay letting it go for around 2kg or so?
@Gaston i appreciate the patience for me to make a decision! sadly, as i thought about it, i feel like given the fact it's a retired accent and a popular design topic (cute kittens), i'd prefer more for it, especially because i still have some attachment to it. i think i'd be more okay letting it go for around 2kg or so?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi How much would you be asking for Blue Nebula Heart F, and would you be interested in trading for this one?
@Alphazi How much would you be asking for Blue Nebula Heart F, and would you be interested in trading for this one?
nInTqKu.png
@Alphazi

That's understandable! But 2kg is a bit much for me. Thank you for responding though ^^
@Alphazi

That's understandable! But 2kg is a bit much for me. Thank you for responding though ^^
@Gaston i understand! thank you for your inquiry regardless, i appreciate it a lot <3
@Gaston i understand! thank you for your inquiry regardless, i appreciate it a lot <3
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@sky09 i looked up the accent, there are only 10 copies of it printed. i have no memory of how much i got it for, but given its limited status (and the fact i'm a bit tentative on it) i think i'd also look around the 1.5-2kg range for it as well. sadly the accent you have doesn't interest me :< and i'm not really looking for trades anyway. but thank you for showing me!
@sky09 i looked up the accent, there are only 10 copies of it printed. i have no memory of how much i got it for, but given its limited status (and the fact i'm a bit tentative on it) i think i'd also look around the 1.5-2kg range for it as well. sadly the accent you have doesn't interest me :< and i'm not really looking for trades anyway. but thank you for showing me!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi I could do 1.5kg for it, if you're willing to sell.
@Alphazi I could do 1.5kg for it, if you're willing to sell.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 i can do that! thank you very much! :D i'll go set up a pa right now!
@sky09 i can do that! thank you very much! :D i'll go set up a pa right now!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi the 'to light' skin looks great! How much would it cost?
@Alphazi the 'to light' skin looks great! How much would it cost?
@AureliaDragon given that i'm still tentative on it, i'd like an offer!
@AureliaDragon given that i'm still tentative on it, i'd like an offer!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi
OMG i love SOOO much but i’m not really sure about your price range? I don’t have much to offer, but may you please tell me your price range for the accent?

Thank you so much :) And sorry to trouble you i know that you are looking for offers, but SS skins are always so expensive that i’m afraid what i offer will be too low for you!

EDIT: I realised a user already asked, sorry for the trouble! I definitely don’t have enough!!
@alphazi
OMG i love SOOO much but i’m not really sure about your price range? I don’t have much to offer, but may you please tell me your price range for the accent?

Thank you so much :) And sorry to trouble you i know that you are looking for offers, but SS skins are always so expensive that i’m afraid what i offer will be too low for you!

EDIT: I realised a user already asked, sorry for the trouble! I definitely don’t have enough!!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15