Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Coli Grinding (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@xenophobia
Will do.
@xenophobia
Will do.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Can I get a fest grinding of 100 battles in volcanic vents?
@Raan
Can I get a fest grinding of 100 battles in volcanic vents?
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@Starfire0
Absolutely.
@Starfire0
Absolutely.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan do you give all items even food/familiars etc?
@Raan do you give all items even food/familiars etc?
Drakengard.gif
@Raan

when doing fest grinding specifically, do you only count in the purchased battles the ones that spawn enemies that can drop the fest items? (ice element or no-element monsters)

in other words, do you refresh the venue until there are ice or normal monsters to fight and then only those battles count? or are the ones with no ice or normal element monsters included?
@Raan

when doing fest grinding specifically, do you only count in the purchased battles the ones that spawn enemies that can drop the fest items? (ice element or no-element monsters)

in other words, do you refresh the venue until there are ice or normal monsters to fight and then only those battles count? or are the ones with no ice or normal element monsters included?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Reckless
yes. You get everything. Boss/Familiars, food, mats, trinkets, eggs, apparel, and what ever else the RNG drops. The price is 7kT per 50 battles. If you want only fest items it's 5kT, but you only get snow/chests.

@Orii
Good question. I didn't think about that honestly. I'd say if 1 monster has the chance to drop it counts as a fight. If not than it's not counted to the score.
@Reckless
yes. You get everything. Boss/Familiars, food, mats, trinkets, eggs, apparel, and what ever else the RNG drops. The price is 7kT per 50 battles. If you want only fest items it's 5kT, but you only get snow/chests.

@Orii
Good question. I didn't think about that honestly. I'd say if 1 monster has the chance to drop it counts as a fight. If not than it's not counted to the score.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan i'd like to get 200 battles on workshop then please, whenever you get the time
edit: for all things!
@Raan i'd like to get 200 battles on workshop then please, whenever you get the time
edit: for all things!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
Will do.
@Reckless
Will do.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Oops, sorry! For the vents for the festival.
@Raan
Oops, sorry! For the vents for the festival.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Raan

Hey! I'd be interested in buying 100 fest battles on Vents. Can I pay extra and get everything, not just chests/currency?
@Raan

Hey! I'd be interested in buying 100 fest battles on Vents. Can I pay extra and get everything, not just chests/currency?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81