Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Done) Dappervolk Beta Keys/1 Headstart
@Kardi @RationalParanoia - I would like to lock in a bid for the third key at 700g! The only problem is if I do by complete luck win, I will have to pay you tomorrow around my lunch, since I work fulltime!
@Kardi @RationalParanoia - I would like to lock in a bid for the third key at 700g! The only problem is if I do by complete luck win, I will have to pay you tomorrow around my lunch, since I work fulltime!
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Grimkitty - oh gosh no worries, that's fine. :) RL and work comes WAY first over anything to me. <3
@Grimkitty - oh gosh no worries, that's fine. :) RL and work comes WAY first over anything to me. <3
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@kardi

So is the offer to beat on the headstart key 12500g?
@kardi

So is the offer to beat on the headstart key 12500g?
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska -- actually right now I have a few private offers in the 45kg range on up, but I left the gem offers open in case someone truly wanted to best that.

(For me, I was leaning towards offers with/of older dragons (since that's what I collect on FR )and I've had some amazing, awesome private offers.)
@Toska -- actually right now I have a few private offers in the 45kg range on up, but I left the gem offers open in case someone truly wanted to best that.

(For me, I was leaning towards offers with/of older dragons (since that's what I collect on FR )and I've had some amazing, awesome private offers.)
@Kardi; is the auction over? just checking in! if so, i'll send payment as soon as you confirm me as the highest bidder for key one? :'0 <3
@Kardi; is the auction over? just checking in! if so, i'll send payment as soon as you confirm me as the highest bidder for key one? :'0 <3
Okay, everyone, auction over, and I'll ping the winners of these keys. :) Thank you, and I'll be in touch also with the private bidder for the Headstart Key - gosh there were a lot of offers with some outstanding old dragons - I wish I had more than one key to spare!

If you'll send your payment, I'll send you the codes right back as soon as I get it. (Heading to bed here soon though, so I may not be back on until morning.)

Key 1 - SB:500
Current Bid- 525 @Cloudfell

Key 2 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 650 @Devour

Key 3 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 700 @Grimkitty

Key 4 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 525g (Anon bid)
Okay, everyone, auction over, and I'll ping the winners of these keys. :) Thank you, and I'll be in touch also with the private bidder for the Headstart Key - gosh there were a lot of offers with some outstanding old dragons - I wish I had more than one key to spare!

If you'll send your payment, I'll send you the codes right back as soon as I get it. (Heading to bed here soon though, so I may not be back on until morning.)

Key 1 - SB:500
Current Bid- 525 @Cloudfell

Key 2 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 650 @Devour

Key 3 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 700 @Grimkitty

Key 4 - SB: 500
Current Bid - 525g (Anon bid)