Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Accent Addict Shop (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Hello! Price check on;

starfall surfer - coatl f
pastella - coatl m
fae m - beast brooch
guardian m - sapphire knight
duskburst sparkles - imp m
Accent: Flower Garlands M
Accent: Stained Glass Poinsettia
Accent: Rise Again
Skin: Ravens and Roses
Accent: Kolju Headdress
Hello! Price check on;

starfall surfer - coatl f
pastella - coatl m
fae m - beast brooch
guardian m - sapphire knight
duskburst sparkles - imp m
Accent: Flower Garlands M
Accent: Stained Glass Poinsettia
Accent: Rise Again
Skin: Ravens and Roses
Accent: Kolju Headdress
I might be interested in this one. How much do you want for it?
I might be interested in this one. How much do you want for it?
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Would you take the equivalent of 1400g for Songs of Change and Silver Spoiled, both for PC F? I would need a hold while I get up funds, I'm about halfway there already.

Edit: And Armor of the Dark Prince for WC F please. I believe that would be another 1000g? Also, the Crimson Commander and Dark Prince for WC M, I could not find an AH price to try and judge by. At this point I might break into the reserves and buy them outright. What would you take for all 5?
Would you take the equivalent of 1400g for Songs of Change and Silver Spoiled, both for PC F? I would need a hold while I get up funds, I'm about halfway there already.

Edit: And Armor of the Dark Prince for WC F please. I believe that would be another 1000g? Also, the Crimson Commander and Dark Prince for WC M, I could not find an AH price to try and judge by. At this point I might break into the reserves and buy them outright. What would you take for all 5?
CS0nkUR.png
Could i get a price check on these two? btw if no one mentioned yet theres a female snapper accent in the middle of the male WC ones

Could i get a price check on these two? btw if no one mentioned yet theres a female snapper accent in the middle of the male WC ones

Drakengard.gif
@Niharike How much would you be asking for these three? ^-^

@Niharike How much would you be asking for these three? ^-^

g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
How much for Imperial Floristry?
How much for Imperial Floristry?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Would you be willing to hold the ice spikes for me? C:
Would you be willing to hold the ice spikes for me? C:
@Niharike I'd like to know what prices you're looking for on...quite a number of things, actually. Namely: [item=accent: shadow and glow][item=skin: cablemaster][item=accent: fractalwing][item=accent: cyber ops cyan][item=accent: burned away][item=accent: the relentless][item=accent: seawings noc m][item=accent: halloween 2014][item=accent: lightning strike]
@Niharike

I'd like to know what prices you're looking for on...quite a number of things, actually. Namely:
Accent: Shadow and Glow Skin: Cablemaster Accent: Fractalwing Accent: Cyber Ops Cyan Accent: Burned Away Accent: The Relentless Accent: Seawings Noc M Accent: Halloween 2014 Accent: Lightning Strike
35dYUlu.png
@Niharike
How much for tropical scatter, spirit poetry, and many eyes green
@Niharike
How much for tropical scatter, spirit poetry, and many eyes green
How much for noc f glistening dawn?
How much for noc f glistening dawn?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67